Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training

3 posters

Go down

Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Empty Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training

Post by *Firefly* Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:03 am

There was a large rustling sound that came from the bushes. A midnight paw, claws sheathed, stepped out from the bushes. Following the black paw, piercing green eyes glowed as it was clear Shadowclaw stepped out from the bushes.
The sleek, well-muscled yet lithe she-cat padded coolly from the bush that she had entered from. She paused and sat, curling her tail around her paws and stopping to clean the fur she could reach from her trip in the bushes and leaves. She raised a paw calmly, and unsheathed a claw for a moment to flick off a twig from her well groomed fur. She sheathed her claws again, and put her paw down on the ground. She flicked her thin black tail in the air, and looked to the side for her new apprentice. "She will be here very soon, on time." She said to herself, her voice smooth and not showing any signs of emotion. Her face was expressionless, just like her voice, and she had been like that for as long as anyone could remember, since she was five moons. What happened to the cheerful little kit that first joined SombreClan at four moons? No one knew. But, ever since, she has been fiercely loyal to her clan as always, but she barely smiles. The only time she's seen remotely happy is when she's with Nightglow. She felt like they were sisters. Her fur bristled suddenly, for no reason. She glanced to the ground uncomfortably. What was that feeling? It's like her thought was the truth. "Rosepaw?" She called out, in case the apprentice was close enough to hear her voice.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Left_bar_bleue10/10Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Empty Re: Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training

Post by RosePawandCloud Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:13 pm

I bounded towards my Mentor eager to see what ill learn how to do "So what are we gonna learn first?! O o o! are we gonna learn how to climb? to swim? to hunt? to fight? to swim?!" I mew running in circles around Shadowclaw
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Left_bar_bleue3/5Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Woah...this place looks awesome.....

Back to top Go down

Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Empty Re: Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training

Post by *Firefly* Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:25 pm

"Oh, StarClan!" She growled in mock frustration, secretly amused. "We're going to start with battle training, and then hunting practice. After teaching you to stalk, and whatever you need to know, you may practice on real prey. But, for hunting, you need to try to be calm." Shadowclaw explained, with a flick of her tail. "First, know that you can make up moves, but you have to practice them a lot first, because you don't know how they could turn out. Made-up moves can put you in a lot of danger if you just use them without knowing everything about them." She meowed, making sure the apprentice understood her warning. "All that other stuff we'll learn about tomorrow or today, depending on how long battle and hunting training takes."
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Left_bar_bleue10/10Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:50 pm

"Alright Shadowclaw~" I mew sitting down trying to be calm but fidgeting alot
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Left_bar_bleue3/5Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:47 pm

Shadowclaw nodded. "Now, can you think of any smart moves? If so, try them on me. I will react-claws sheathed of course- and you may see if your move can be successful, or will not work in the event of a fight." The black she-cat instructed, and bounded away to the other side of the clearing. She got into a crouch, yet her tail was swishing rapidly. She made sure her claws were sheathed as to not hurt at all, and got ready for her new apprentice to test something on her. "Go with your first instinct to counterattack, but also very quickly think of the outcome of your moves. Don't try just anything, or you may very quickly be put in a dangerous position." She warned.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:48 pm

(Make sure you guys go over the SC special move & you should use the random number generator for hunting, here, too. :3 It's a good indicator instead of the apprentice killing and catching every item of prey.

Rose- When it comes to hunting, get a number generator (just google one) and put in the numbers 1 - 10. If you get a number below 5, you miss/it ran away/you were too slow and the prey gets away. If it's 5+, you get the kill. :3)
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Left_bar_bleue4/5Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Left_bar_bleue90/100Rosepaw's Hunting and Battle Training Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:22 pm

(Sorry if I sound retarded, what's the SC special move? Surprised
Thanks! Yeah, it would be good to use it here too. :3)
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:11 pm

(Umm)

I nod and pounce at ShadowClaw trying to pin her down so I could claw at her belly
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:45 pm

Shadowclaw attempted to throw her off of her back, fur bristled in the excitement of a practice battle. "We will spar and test your instincts. Then, I will teach you some moves that can be used, and I will tell you about things you must be wary of." She meowed, and tried to get her off again.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:59 pm

"alright ShadowClaw" I mew getting still hanging onto the she-cats fur
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:45 pm

Shadowclaw had a thought, and remembered a smart move. She rolled over, apprentice still on her back, and tried to exhaust her enough over her weight to leap up.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:08 pm

It was abit harder to breath and I suddenly let go of ShadowClaw exhausted
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:29 pm

Shadowclaw quickly launched upward by her hind legs, and landed on her side. She swiftly got up to her paws, and made sure the apprentice was okay. "See? That is a good move to use during a pin, make sure to remember it." She said. "You alright?" The black cat asked, genuinely concerned.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:48 pm

"Im alright ShadpwC;aw" I mew getting up "Ill be sure to rember that move!" I mew
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:37 pm

"Good. There are a lot more moves you must learn. We can only learn some today, but we can get a lot done in one day." The midnight colored cat rasped, her paws bringing her to a tree. She backed herself up against it, her tail-tip touching the bark. "See what I'm doing? Try it. I'll rush at you, and at the last moment, leap upwards, toward the stars, and then you can land on my back, while I also crash into the tree. This is a great dodge tactic. Try it." She said, and bounded over, back to the other side of the medium-sized clearing.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:42 pm

I nod and get in a defensive position ready to dodge whatever comes at me
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Shadowclaw moved into a battle position, she looked as fierce as this when she's friendly, even! She tightened her muscles, and started to charge towards Rosepaw and the tree.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:30 pm

RosePaw waits for ShadowClaw to get close enough so she could dodge
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Shadowclaw was just about to crash in to her. She meowed "Now!" To her apprentice, signaling it was time to dodge it and leap on to her back.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:07 am

I jumped above her and tried to land on the tree above purring happily "This is fun!" I yowl
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:29 pm

"Well, that's one way to do it." Nightglow purred under her breath. "Ideally, you would jump onto my back and try to pin me down. But, a tree is a good idea too. You could leap up there quickly, and then leap from it carefully to get away and sneak away from battle and return again with more strength." The she-cat said up to her, loudly so she could hear.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:33 am

"ok!" I mew jumping down from the tree "what are we going to learn next?!" I mew spinning around ShadowClaw again
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:38 am

"Well, I was going to continue battle training." She said.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down