OTMs Nominations.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OTMs Nominations.

Post by MiseryCloud on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:39 am

Decided to do things a bit differently this month. We haven't really had an OTM in what seems like a lonnngg time and so.. (I know, I know, it's only the beginning of the month) users will be voting for who they want to see as this months OTM. Instead of the usual moderator and community helper discussion. Please don't pick your self for any categories. Give other users a chance. Ensure you pick active users who you feel have genuinely earned the titles. After a certain time period, Jason or I will add up the results followed by both his and I's opinion and then we will post it in a thread for everyone to see. Moderators and Community helpers are welcome to fill out these forms, too.

Copy and paste the form, then fill it out. Smile

Code:
Top female character▶️
Top male character▶️
Best relationship (friendship, mateship, parent to child relationship)▶️
Top user▶️
Best roleplay quote. (Use one from the forum- roleplay comments from our GBMP threads)▶️
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: OTMs Nominations.

Post by Raven on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:07 am

Top female character▶ Creekstorm (miserycloud)
Top male character▶ Terror (PureandTerror)
Best relationship (friendship, mateship, parent to child relationship)▶ Fang & Lyall
Top user▶ Talon
Best roleplay quote. (Use one from the forum- roleplay comments from our GBMP threads)▶
Flare wrote:The she cat looked over to him, not knowing what to reply. "You know, VengeanceBreeze... I have... Asked myself that many times." The she cat looked at her paws, sighing. "StarClan must not be as all knowing as we think they are... Because they took three of my own family..." She gave a bitter laugh. "And left their murderer alive." She took a deep breath and looked back up at Venny. "But you know, I continued on, and they have guided me in other ways. I guess there is always something out of paw-reach for everything that exists."
This is an older one but I think its a good one.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:46 am

Ooh, I like this idea. I might fill one out too when I get a chance. Smile
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:02 pm

Top female Character▶WishingFeather (ravenpaw)
Top male character▶ Terror (PureandTerror
Best relationship (friendship, mateship, parent to child relationship)▶Chipmunk and Creek (Chipmunkstar and MiseryCloud)
Top user▶ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Best roleplay quote. (Use one from the forum- roleplay comments from our GBMP threads)▶

Last edited by RosePawandCloud on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/5  (3/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Woah...this place looks awesome.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:07 am

Top female character▶️ Froststream (Firefly) - Her character at first seemed really shy in Valiantclan, but.. She seems to have opened up and made a lot of friends. It's as though her character has developed more and more each day and I like it. Smile
Top male character▶️ Howlingstar - I think Jas rps Howly really well. His personality seems so badbutt but is also really kind. Jas is an Admin and I don't think he gets a lot of recognition for his characters because of it.
Best relationship (friendship, mateship, parent to child relationship)▶️ CreekStorm and ChipmunkStar. Their friendship is almost as if they're siblings and it's so cool to see in RP. :3
Top user▶️ Not sure, but. I think either... Firefly, WingedFlight or Flare.
Best roleplay quote. (Use one from the forum- roleplay comments from our GBMP threads)▶️

*Firefly* wrote:Froststream gazed at ResoluteStep, then ChipmunkStar, with a happy sparkle in her eyes. She smiled at the obvious friendship between ChipmunkStar and CreekStorm and whisked her grayish tail in the air. Her strangely unkempt fur was not groomed perfectly like it usually was, and instead was ruffly and messy, the wind blowing it easily. "We were just about to hunt. Would you like to join us, CreekStorm?" The friendly she-cat mewed to the ragdoll cat with a cheerful, ecstatic tone as her eyes coruscated with bliss.

Sorry. I feel mine are really biased towards VC. Sorry ! xD
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Top female character▶️ Faolan
Top male character▶️ Terror
Best relationship (friendship, mateship, parent to child relationship)▶️ Fang and Lyall
Top user▶️ Firefly- I really like her generated number idea! Smile
Ravenpaw wrote:

Silent Opened his eyes to see the stormy like deputy before him. He attempted to talk but his voice was so craked that he coughed instead. So instead he put him shivering body as close as he could to one of the first cats he met. The brown stripped kit surely didn't want to die like his forgotten family so he came as close to the cloudy pelt of Resolute, "Can... You.. tell chip- chipmunk... bye?" He grind up to attempt and lighten the mood, "Bye, dad.... I will be waiting...." and with that he breathed in his last and breathed out his last.

Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Top female character▶️ Ravenpaw. She has a bunch of drama plots, and is so loyal and caring of her clan that her own personal nightmare is seeing the bad end of a horrible battle everytime she tries to rest. I need to stalk her posts more, I betcha there's a lot more good ones hiding around. xD
Top male character▶️ Terror. I like the plot with trying to find his sister, and he's a brave cat for a trespassing one. *Nudge*. XDD
Best relationship (friendship, mateship, parent to child relationship)▶️ I'll have to agree with Res with Creeky and Munk. They have a seemingly everlasting friendship, and, with playfulness as well as bravery, they seem to make a good team.
Top user▶️ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Munko has done a whole lot for the forum and ValiantClan; from being leader and guiding the clan through the drama plot, being a moderator and helping a bunch, and being really nice. Ressi is kind and makes an awesome deputy, and he seems very active and committed to the forum. I don't know who to choose, but they both have helped out a lot. Very Happy
Ravenpaw wrote:Ray heared her name so she opened her eyes as she stared into his hues. Hers wern't the beautiful sea green anymore they had blood shot red. They burned painfully as she looked on like she wasn't evern there. "I-im fine" She croaked before adding, "I think..." She blink slowly before she was transported into the war she desperly wanted out of. "She looked around widly as she tried to escap the bloody vision. "Preyjaw where are you?! Resolute? Creekstorm?!" She howled as she stood up not knowing they where there she wirled around as she tried to locat them in her vision. She did find them only bloody and dead looking, Her seashell pink ears layed back as her red eyes widned. She crawled over to them and grieved as she layied in their pool of life blood. "Why you? Why not me?" She thought as her eyes cleared back to the real worled. Her fur brisled as her fear scent filled the air. "n-no you all were dea!?" She said as she looked at all of them, "How are you all alive? Im losing it, why am I Seeing the battle once more?!" She was freaking before backing out of the den. She felt better but she didn't look better, as she backed out once more she glanced at them all with fear and sadness as confusion washed all of that. She ran out of the den only to sit outside in the clearing in a shadowed corner, where she felt safe and blended in with the sweet carassing shadows. "They wont need me..." Were her last words before she zoned out.
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:53 am

Thanks everyone for submitting your nominations. We'll leave nominations open for a few more days - so, if you haven't submitted a nomination DO IT NOW Very Happy

MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum