Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies

5 posters

Go down

Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Empty Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies

Post by HowlingStar Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:00 pm

HowlingStar leaped up to the Highbranch, his whiskers twitched in amusement. His silver tail curled around his paws as he began to call his clan forward. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Hightree for a clan meeting!" He called, his voice echoing through the Camp. . "Talonkit, Brightkit, please come forward. This is a proud day for SombreClan, by naming apprentices we show SombreClan will survive and remain strong. From now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Talonpaw and Brightpaw." HowlingStar revealed a proud smile. "Feralclaw, you will mentor Talonpaw and Fleckmist, you will mentor Brightpaw. I know you will pass on your courage and your wisdom to this apprentice and teach them the skills that will make them brave warriors of SombreClan!"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Left_bar_bleue4/5Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Left_bar_bleue90/100Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Empty Re: Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies

Post by WingedFlight Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:54 am

FleckMist flet overwhelmed with pride as she stepped up to touch noses with her apprentice, BrightPaw. She didn't even know it was coming, but was glad the HowlingStar had the trust in her to mentor an apprentice of his clan.
WingedFlight
WingedFlight
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Left_bar_bleue1/1Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Left_bar_bleue100/100Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Empty Re: Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies

Post by Feralclaw Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:29 am

Feralclaw smiled at his leader before touching noses with his apprentice Talonpaw
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Left_bar_bleue12/13Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Left_bar_bleue55/100Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by friskierocks Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:59 pm

Brightpaw felt as if she was going to burst with excitement. She was an apprentice! The calico apprentice eagerly touched noses with Fleckmist.
friskierocks
friskierocks
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Left_bar_bleue1/2Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
Health Bar:
Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Left_bar_bleue100/100Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I'm gonna prove I'm loyal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:51 pm

The rogue kitten now had a purpose in his puny life, he was very small for his age, his creamy fur a mix of grey, white, and black in a odd swirl that his breed carried. He touched noses with his mentor and growled softly-"Let's show' em we can be the best apprentice and mentor team!!!"
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Left_bar_bleue6/6Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:28 pm

"You do know that i was a rouge also." he said softly "And a deadly one at that." He mewed with a slight grin
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Left_bar_bleue12/13Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Left_bar_bleue55/100Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedFlight Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:35 pm

FleckMist purred at BrighrPaw's enthusiasm, and led her to the edge of the clearing, where it was quieter. "Today we will practice hunting techniques, and maybe even try out your new skills on real prey." She told her apprentice, padding toward the entrance.
WingedFlight
WingedFlight
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Left_bar_bleue1/1Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by friskierocks Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:32 pm

Brightpaw purred. "Really? It sounds like so much fun!" She quickly padded up to Fleckmist.
friskierocks
friskierocks
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Left_bar_bleue1/2Talonkit's and Brightkit's ceremonies Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedFlight Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:15 am

FleckMist laughed lightly, enjoying BrightPaw's personality already. "Come on then." She beckomed toward the entrance with her tail.
WingedFlight
WingedFlight
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by friskierocks Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:28 pm

Brightpaw felt elated, slowly taking a step out if the camp entrance.
friskierocks
friskierocks
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedFlight Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:47 am

(Posted in the Sandy Hollow, friskie)
WingedFlight
WingedFlight
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down