Talonpaw's Punishment. (Open rp to all)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talonpaw's Punishment. (Open rp to all)

Post by Talon on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:02 pm

The dark ginger pelted apprentice made his way into the forest of sombreclan territories.-"Am I really just like a rogue/"-he asked himself aloud as he crouched and looked around and sniffed the air. His nose searching through the smells he knew and he smiles softly-"Rabbit."-he says softly as he crouches down and pads forward seeing a tail bob. ~This would be my first kil..~ He surges forward jumping and catching he rabbit with one claw and dragging ti down with a swift neck bite and he hods it up-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Re: Talonpaw's Punishment. (Open rp to all)

Post by Raven on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Wishingfeather walked silently to find Talonpaw finishing off a rabbit. "Nice catch." The mew came off as a soft joking way. She sat and tucked her paws neatly under her chest as her tail flicked to and fro.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Talonpaw simply laid the rabbit down and glanced at her before ducking his head and closing his eyes in shame. His paws scuffling as his tails cover them. The rabbit at his paws-"W-What are you d-doing here..."-he stutters outta shock and pain-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:23 pm

"Well let's say I would like an apologie and wish to speak to you." Her eyes didn't hide her anger or her pain but it did show her undieing love and care for the apprentice. "You do understand that your actions and words were foolish, right? Not only did they cause me pain but they also brought up unwanted memories. I understand your feelings trust me I've been there around your age... you got to becareful about your actions or it may leave you with nothing but memorie and endless pain. She got up and sat next to him, lifting his chin up with her tail so she could look at him so he knew her words were truth and not a false answer.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:28 pm

The apprentice listend to her, his ears slighty bent down but he was listening. He tried to move his gaze away from hers but he couldn't. He tried to forget about it but he couldn't. Anger yet again building in him. Anger? Was that the word, or was it. Regret and anguish.-"You know nothing of what i'm going through wishingfeather. Were you tossed in a river by your own kin?!?!"-he said something just then that everyone thought he didn't know. His eyes showed pain and endless despair. His eyes teared and he cried with a soft whimper and he got up against her, crying into her neck fur-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:07 pm

The striped being sighed before he cried into her, lifting her tail so it wraped around his, twined. No I don't but I know of a story. This kit was born into a Clan, her mother Featherfall was deputy and her Sir, father was the leader. His name was FallingStar. The kit was loved by many, growing older as the moons past. Now being an apprentice did she do things her way. She found herself in a garden of twolegs, that day she incountered a gingery tom named Ace. Not knowing that day she met a friend whom joined her. Ace liked this she cat and she knew it very well but she loved another tom. Her mentor Darknight." Wishingfeather smiled softly as she looked blankly on before contuing. "Darknight noticed this and used it to his advantage. He wanted power and leadership. He already knew he wouldn't live the day to be a leader so he killed the deputy one night. Ace happened to be out that night and witness the tragety. The only thing was when he tried to tell the clan that the muder was Darknight nobody listened. Nobody accepted him since his kittypet roots only the apprentice who befriended him. She was too blind... too clouded by grief and hate to believe him. Darknight was respected by all so no suspicion was actioned towards him. That night her mentor was called deputy. Sadly that didn't fill his hunger for power. When he tried to make his move agenst Fallingstar Ace uncovered his trakes. Exiled from the clan did the apprentice feel hate towards her friened and practilly banished him from her life. It was hard since he was the new deputy always barking orders. The apprentice did her work by spying for her former mentor. Meeting with him ever half moon to tell him stuff and make a plan. The thing was he never told her about the dog pack. The night the apprentice was named a warrior she sat vigil to find the wild dogs attacking everyone. She was the only survivor, she found her father dying with his last life. She confessed up only to be called a disgrace... do you know who this cat is? Her name was Wishingfeather... me, Talonpaw. I killed my own Clan by clouded eyes. I was tricked and called a disgrace by my father. I vowed to never love another and create happiness for myself. I need you to understand that I'm telling you something. I lost my family and pride to call myself a warrior by my love for Darknight. I lost my best friend and father. Becareful on what you do.
the striped queen meoweds her history to him before licking his head.

(Sorry for the mistakes I was in a rush)
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:17 pm

The ginger apprentice listened to his adopted mothr as she spoke. Keepin his ears up in a listening motion.-"Woah..."-he said at the end right before she licked him on the head. The story was entriguing-"That all happened..."-he said softly as the realization was hitting him of what he did. He faced his head to the ground and cried softly-'I'm sorry."
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:02 pm

Nodding slowly as she battled the horried memories, attempting once more to lock them up. "Don't be sorry to me, be sorry for yourself. Your the one who did this and your the one to get yourself out of it." She cooned him before adding, "now how 'bout you come up with an apologie for Sparrowpaw, Rainpaw, FarelClaw, and Terror. I already know your sorry so no need for me." She said before picking up the scent of a magpie. Crouching low did she stalk with little effort as her paws slid easily and soundlessly through the derbis and pant life. Tail low but not dragging behind her. She froze every time the magpie picked up its head. Only to gather her leap off did another bird call the alarm. Having not enough time gather enough engergy to push off did she let it go. "Lucky bird... another day you shall live." The grumble escaped er maw as she scraped the earth.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:21 pm

Talonpaw sighed softly as he looks up at her and he picked up the rabbt in his jaws and padded beside her, looking at her with his pale ocean breeze gaze showing signs of doubt and sadness-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:29 pm

The keen feline nugged him on before getting up herself and walking towards the Camp. She let the sounds of life and the calming scents of the habitate she lives in calm her. Clearing her thoughts and refreshing her being.

(To the camp?)
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm

Yes. Mak the opener please)
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:58 pm

Okay
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top