Shadow/paw/heart

Post by Mistypool on Fri May 09, 2014 8:27 pm

Code:Name:Shadow/paw/heart
Age (in moons, please):six
Gender (Male / Female): Female
Description of character appearance:long-furred black she-cat; green eyes
Mate, if any:none
Kit(s), if any:none
Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan, RillClan and ValiantClan:SomberClan  ( or Tempestclan  if Howlingstar wishes not to accept a kittypet)
Preferred rank:Kittypet/apprentice/warrior
History of character (Optional) Born and raised a kittypet, Shadow never cared for twolegs. She hated them, and the twoleg kits learn not to maul her. Some kittypets say that she once killed a small dog because it was wanting to play, however this isn't true.
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):[/b]
shadow looked into the forest, she jumped from her fence "Hey Shadow!" a kittypet called "Hello, Cloud" she said to the dark gray tom come on, I want to go into the forest! she thought. "Where you goin'?" he asked. "As far away from this...this...miserable place as I can!" she hissed. "YOU DON'T MEAN THAT!" Said cloud shocked "I do!" and without another word Shadow whipped around and ran into the forest I just left my own brother, this new life better be worth it!
Special code(s) - Only needed if you're a new user:Never Give Up
Extra(s): a red collar, Starclan knows how she learns to move without it making a sound!
Theme Song: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(oFFENSe by vocaliod)

Last edited by Mistypool on Sat May 10, 2014 3:35 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : long story)
Mistypool
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow/paw/heart

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sat May 10, 2014 3:23 pm

Hello new member! i like your character, and i hope this doesnt sound rude and i know its not my job but black eyes are an unrealistic eye color. what about amber, blue, orange, or green?
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistypool on Sat May 10, 2014 3:30 pm

I MEAN GREEN EYES DX
Mistypool
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sat May 10, 2014 3:32 pm

thats ok XD im PurekitandTerror! But people call me either Purey, or PAT (PurekitandTerror) feel free to message me whenever you want if you have questions :3
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top