Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom

+4
Alphess Aiyana
ChipmunkStar
Fenris
HowlingStar
8 posters

Go down

Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:38 pm

HELLO THERE! Very Happy 
This is the first selection in my Crazy Stories Series. All these stories are true events that have happened to me ^.^

LET'S BEGIN~

GORDY IN THE WOMEN’S BATHROOM
So at my old middle school, we had this really fat janitor (he was like as fat as he was tall, no joke, he always wore suspenders xD) and his name was Gordy.
One day at lunch I was going to the bathroom to wash my hands and my friend went with me. We got in and I turned the sink on...then ALL OF A SUDDEN GORDY COMES RUNNING OUT OF ONE OF THE STALLS YELLING, "GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM! GET OUT RIGHT NOW!"
So my friend and I basically scramble out of the bathroom into the hallway where Gordy starts yelling at us about how he could lose his job if we told somebody that he was in the women's bathroom.
There was even a random teacher that passed us in the hallway with a very bewildered facial expression...
WHICH LEADS TO THE MORAL OF THE STORY: What was Gordy doing in the Women's bathroom? (He didn't have any cleaning tools to clean the bathrooms)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty Re: Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Creepy janitor! xDD looool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty Re: Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:48 pm

omg what the xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:50 pm

We had a lot of creepy janitors actually....

One had a lazy eye and a very noticeable limp. O.O
Another would jump out of the hall if you walked by him, like he was trying to avoid kids. Or he just thought he was a ninja? xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:17 pm

O_____o Your school is weird. xDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue4/5Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue90/100Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:18 pm

Agreed. Your school is weird. What a creepy janitor. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:00 am

I think you should post more. Very Happy
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue4/5Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue90/100Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:57 am

Alright! My next story will be Crazy Machete Man >Very Happy
After that, I'll have to write out some more ^.^ I already have the titles and ideas; I just have to type them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:45 am

Yee! Can't wait! c:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:10 am

O.o creepy!

I try to write stories, but they always turn out so serious.... -.-

but still maybe he was trying to hide something in that stall??
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue0/0Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue0/0Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:50 pm

All your stories are crazingly awesome. o.o
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue6/6Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue81/100Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:47 am

I vote she post more. xDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:53 am

Agreed!
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue6/6Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue81/100Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:31 pm

Double Agreed! 8D
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:21 am

TRIPLE AGREED. xD
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue1/1Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue98/100Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:21 am

Quadruple agreed! xD
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue1/1Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue100/100Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:33 am

YEAH!! :3
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:06 am

my old school's janitor sniffed the garbage that the girls threw away...Shocked Suspect No affraid 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:10 am

O.o
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue100/100Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:55 am

That's rather... Disturbing.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue4/7Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue89/100Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:25 pm

xDDD
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:38 pm

It is though. That's really sick.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue4/7Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue89/100Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:48 pm

IKR.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:47 pm

O_O Some people go to weird schools. xD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:46 am

Weird. O_O
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue5/5Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue60/100Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Agreed. Razz
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue5/5Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Left_bar_bleue43/100Kiera's Stories: Gordy In the Women's Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:38 pm

This is sooo funny. How awkward. Did he like chase you or something...?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down