The brush

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The brush

Post by MiseryCloud on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:41 am

Adanya flicked her tail, sideways then bounded through the long grass, with a sense of carefree. She waited at a certain point and glanced back to Alvaro. She wagged her tail and sniffed the air, enjoying the few moments of bliss. "I'm rather hungry, actually," she then said, turning to him, "Are you?"
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 21

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Resolute on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:41 pm

Alvaro's stomach rumbled, just as the she-wolf asked. A loud laugh came from him, "I guess I am?" He tilt his head, his eyes shining in amusement. "I could sure go with an elk," he said, licking around the edges of his mouth.
avatar
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 295
Location : The deepest and darkest cave possible!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by MiseryCloud on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:04 pm

Adanya laughed, her eyes warm. "So could I!" She gently bumped into him then padded through the bush, her pelt brushing against the long grass. "Team work?" she said, turning her head back to him.
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 21

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Resolute on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:10 am

Alvaro gave her a nod, "Of course." The shaggy wolf sniffed the air, trying to taste the air. He desperately hoped for the taste of an elk. His eyes opened and he peered through the bush, tasting the air again.
avatar
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 295
Location : The deepest and darkest cave possible!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by MiseryCloud on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:41 am

The she-wolf smiled, enjoying Alvaro's company. She sniffed the air, too, then peered down, through the brush. "Can you scent that?" She asked him, her eyes bright.
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 21

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Resolute on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Alvaro's eyes widened. The scent was strong, familiar. He padded over to Adanya and smiled, "Yes. Prey," he said. He nudged her with his nose, "You take one side, I take the other and we bring it down?"

It was Prey, right? xD
avatar
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 295
Location : The deepest and darkest cave possible!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by MiseryCloud on Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:59 am

Ya hehehe xD

Adanya grinned at the thought and gave him a rough nudge with her shoulder. "Yeah," she said in reply.
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 21

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Resolute on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Alvaro smiled, widely at the she-wolf's touch. He enjoyed spending time with her. He narrowed his eyes to the prey ahead. The fawn colored elk, grazing, trying to find grass beneath the sea of snow. The male wolf took off, quickly, from his spot, racing towards the elk.
avatar
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 295
Location : The deepest and darkest cave possible!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by MiseryCloud on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:26 am

Adanya ran after him, though took the other side of the elk. She picked up her pace and sped towards the elk. The she-wolf's fluffy paws hitting the ground, hard. The wolf could almost taste the warm flesh of the elk.
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 21

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by ChipmunkStar on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:44 am

Accaila, tge young white wolf bounded in, her paws barely touching the ground. Her green eyes brightened at the sight of otger wolves.
avatar
ChipmunkStar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2013-08-05
Age : 171
Location : In a place with tons of food :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Fenris on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:21 pm

Fenris lightly padded in, watching Adanya and Alvaro's hunt with interest. Despite looking happy, the Beta's eyes were unaturally dull and empty. He stood silently.
avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Alpha Okami on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:25 am

"Are you okay, Fenris?" The large, black male alpha padded out from the thick grass of the brush. He smiled, glancing across to Alvaro and Adanya then eyed Accaila and Fenris. "You don't seem all that happy," he said.
avatar
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Posts : 408
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Mwahaha. >:3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Fenris on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:06 pm

"It's nothing." Fenris brushed the feeling away as much as he possibly could, looking over his large shoulder, amber eyes remained dull, but he forced a small smile. "Out for some hunting?" He asked smoothly trying to change the topic.
avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Duckshine on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:43 am

"Fenris?" Dyani approached the Beta, her eyes soft. Her ears were pinned back. "I-I'm so sorry," she said, softly.
avatar
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Posts : 540
Join date : 2013-10-01
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere.. :D

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/5  (1/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Fenris on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:50 pm

His eyes widened a little, but they relaxed again once Fenris noticed it was Dyani. "There's nothing to be sorry for." He said, as he fluffed up his pelt. Giving her a fake grin. "I'm alright, see?"
avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by HowlingStar on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:06 pm

Shanook strolled past, his ears flicked in content. He glanced into his mate's direction and gave her a small smile.
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Resolute on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:38 pm

A large male wolf bounded through. He sniffed the air, a warm scent of elk in the air. Alvaro grinned and flicked his ears.

A smaller, black wolf approached him - Alvaro's son, Atrocity. "What are you doing?" He muttered to his father.

Alvaro, goodnaturedly gave his son a gentle nuzzle, "Out hunting," he replied, simply, "Do you want to join me? How is your training going, anyway? Learning heaps, I hope?"

The smaller wolf narrowed his golden eyes and huffed in annoyance. "It's okay," he muttered again. "I know that you like that wolf," he said, the small wolf's tone suddenly bitter and filled with anger. "Adanya, is her name? The Guardian? Obviously you were never loyal to my mother if already you've got your paw on some other elkface!"

Alvaro quickly turned to his son and gave him a stern look. "Your mother is gone," he said, "I loved her a lot, more than you may ever realize. But, I have come to terms with her death and so must you. I realize that you don't like pack life, Atrocity, and while I wish for you to stay with me, at my side, you don't have to your whole life. Once you come of age, you are free to leave the pack if you wish. But..I will not come with you."
avatar
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 295
Location : The deepest and darkest cave possible!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Alpha Okami on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:41 am

The large male alpha approached Alvaro and Atrocity. "Everything okay?" He tilt his head, his golden eyes narrowed, slightly. He had caught glimpses and heard of the young wolf's hostility and had also seen how different his father was. "Good day for a hunt," he gave a nod as he scanned the territory.
avatar
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Posts : 408
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Mwahaha. >:3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Resolute on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:49 pm

The two wolves gave a small nod. Alvaro gave his son a gentle nip behind the ears then turned to the Alpha. "We're fine," he said, smiling. Alvaro glanced back to Atrocity who was scampering back towards the cave entrance.
avatar
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 295
Location : The deepest and darkest cave possible!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by MiseryCloud on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:27 am

A snow colored wolf with warm amber eyes dashed through the brush. The long grass catching at her fur. But, hurriedly, they were brushed off. She tilt her head up and gazed into the sky.
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 21

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Flare on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:12 am

Gale padded in, the wind ruffling his fur a little bit. He lofted his long snout into the air to scent for prey.
avatar
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2013-09-04
Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Akauri on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Akauri pads after Gale. She perks her ears. She walks around the area. Akauri sniffs while the walks. Finally, she stops. She didn't smell anything. Akauri walks to him. "I think we should go deeper into the brush. I can't smell any prey around here," she says. Akauri flicks her tail and waits for Gale to respond.
avatar
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Posts : 119
Join date : 2014-02-28

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Where am I?

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Flare on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:33 am

Gale nodded. "Me neither." He swishes his tail. "Come on," He begins to walk forward but stops to look over his shoulder at her, smiling slightly. "I'll race you."
avatar
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2013-09-04
Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Akauri on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:32 pm

Akauri walks to the side of him. She looks at him and smirks. "Okay, ready... set... GO!" Akauri dashes away from him. She looks back as she runs. "Come on! Catch up!" She starts to smell prey. Akauri freezes and waits for him to catch up to her.
avatar
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Posts : 119
Join date : 2014-02-28

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Where am I?

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Flare on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:13 pm

He bolts after her, his powerful legs pushing him faster. He skids to a halt next to her, throwing dirt into the air, panting. "I feel like this race was a tad bit unfair," He says, the tip of his pink tongue hanging out as he gives a small grin. He scents the air. "Lets hunt here"
avatar
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2013-09-04
Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Akauri on Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Akauri looks at Gale. "Okay," she responds. She sniffs around. She walks deeper into the brush. Akauri smells the scent again. It was stronger than the last time. "Hey, over here," she whispers to Gale. She turns her head back. Akauri waits for him to come over.
avatar
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Posts : 119
Join date : 2014-02-28

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/3  (3/3)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Where am I?

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum