The brush

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:17 am

(Oops, sorry! I just realized Fenris wanted to hunt as well. xDD)

Dyani quickly followed the wolf.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Fenris on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 pm

(xD It's ok!)

Fenris's tail wagged slightly, as he took a few steps forward. "Can I come too?"
avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by ChipmunkStar on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Waya laughs, gently bumping into him. "I think they want some time tp theirselves," she said. She nuzzled him, lightly, her deep green eyes shining with mischief.
avatar
ChipmunkStar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2013-08-05
Age : 171
Location : In a place with tons of food :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by MiseryCloud on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:46 am

Adanya approached the wolves, "I'm interested in hunting if you're still keen?" She grinned. Her green eyes shining brightly.
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 21

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Alphess Aiyana on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:11 am

Aiyana came up to the group of wolves, her eyes shining. "Hello," she said, releasing a slight yawn. The she-wolf was still exhausted from the birth of her pups, but needed to get out for some fresh air. "How is everyone?"
avatar
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2013-07-13
Location : In a special place.. c; Why don't you join me?

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by MiseryCloud on Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:10 am

"Aiyana!" She exclaimed, "Stretching your legs?" She inquired, grinning from ear-to-ear. "I'm good, you?"
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 21

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Alphess Aiyana on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:36 pm

Aiyana rubbed against Adanya, enjoying being surrounded by others company for a change. "Yes," she said, "It's about time I stretch my legs and say hello to everyone. The pups are busy playing and well.. Acting as pups do."
avatar
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2013-07-13
Location : In a special place.. c; Why don't you join me?

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by MiseryCloud on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:43 am

Adanya grinned at the thought of the pups. "Oh yes, I'm sure they are," she agreed, nodding.
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 21

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by ChipmunkStar on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:59 pm

"Sure, join us. Or, me, if he doesnt want to come." She gently bumped into him with a playful smile. She tilted her head and barks, "At the mountain?"
avatar
ChipmunkStar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2013-08-05
Age : 171
Location : In a place with tons of food :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Alphess Aiyana on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:54 am

(Keep in mind that prey is scarce! Very Happy)
avatar
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2013-07-13
Location : In a special place.. c; Why don't you join me?

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Fenris on Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:35 pm

"Of course I'd like to come!" He gently bumps her in return. "We need all the prey we can get now. Why not have a few extra paws help out?" He smiles at her happily.
avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by MiseryCloud on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Adanya grinned at Fenris, "Seems like an excellent plan to me." Her fluffy tail flicked side to side. "Hopefully we manage to catch something," she sighed.
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 21

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Fenris on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Fenris turned to Adanya, his smile fading a little. "Right, well all we can do is hope right?" His tail slowly sways from side to side. "Sky-wolves guide us, I know we will be able to find some prey around this Kingdom soon."

avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Akando slowly strolled into the area, yellow eyes lit with vibrant cheer.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Leafheart on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:04 pm

"Hi Akando!" Pandora barked from behind him. The she-wolf was no longer shy towards him.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:08 pm

"Hey!" He barked warmly at his packmate, bumping his muzzle against her shoulder playfully. His yellow eyes glitter playfully as he crouched, tail wagging.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Leafheart on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:12 pm

(lol, double crushes?)
The small grey she-wolf dropped into the same position, her pale green eyes sparkling.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:19 pm

He yipped playfully, jaws snapping as he lunged toward her.

(Lolz.)
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Leafheart on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Pandora rolled out of the way, batting at him playfully.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:31 pm

He twisted, attempting to nip her paw when she rolled away.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Leafheart on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:38 pm

The small grey sentinel pounced on him playfully, as if Akando was a small piece of prey.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:41 pm

The scout lashed a paw gently at her muzzle, snarling playfully.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Leafheart on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Pandora kicked him lightly with her back legs. The small grey sentinel enjoyed days like this.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:53 pm

He loosely latched his jaws on her shoulder, smirking playfully into her fur before wriggling away, tail lashing.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Leafheart on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Pandora looked at Akando when he broke away. (not sure how to respond so this all i got for the last post...)
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:37 pm

He darted several feet away.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Leafheart on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Pandora gazed after him, slightly hurt. "What's wrong Akando?" The grey she-wolf walked towards him.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:35 pm

"Nothing," he barked, glancing around nervously. "I thought I might have heard something.."
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Leafheart on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:39 pm

"Um, ok." Pandora barked, unsure if that was truth.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:00 pm

He oawed at her muzzle with a cheeky grin, snapping his jaws.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Leafheart on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Pandora bumped into his shoulder playfully. She was a few inches smaller, but had all the energy and a bit more than Akando.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:20 pm

He snarled playfully, nipping her ear.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Leafheart on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:27 pm

Pandora batted at his nose playfully.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by HowlingStar on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Shanook bounded past.
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Akando looked at Shanook, barking warmly. "Hey," he grinned, yellow orbs glittering cheerfully.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Leafheart on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:42 pm

Smiling, Pandora greeted Shanook. "Hello!!"
(No more shy wolfy for now Very Happy)
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by HowlingStar on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:36 pm

"Hey, Pandora!" Shanook barked a greeting, his fluffy grey tail wagged sideways.
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Fenris on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:03 pm

Fenris bounds through the thicket.
avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Alpha Okami on Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:59 am

The large Alpha ran through the brush, his eyes wide with alert.
avatar
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Posts : 408
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Mwahaha. >:3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Resolute on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:28 am

Atrocity sniffed the territory, a devilish smirk on his muzzle.
avatar
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 295
Location : The deepest and darkest cave possible!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by MiseryCloud on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:23 am

Adanya bounded through, she came to a halt and peered around with curiosity.
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 21

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Fenris on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:07 pm

Catching the faint scent of rabbit, Fenris stopped in his tracks. Peering around cautiously he begins to sniff the ground. The beta followed the scent to a nearby rabbit hole; a small rabbit lazily hopped around the enterence, it's white body blending in well with the snow. With urgency, he leaped at the prey; grabbing onto it and biting down hard. With a huff, Fenris held the rabbit in his jaws, surprised that a rabbit would be out and about during leaf-bare. It's not an elk... but it'll do.
avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:37 am

Dakota sniffed the air and padded through, He had not caught a whole lot of prey but was eager to catch more for his pack. He glanced around.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Pigeon on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:12 am

Akira bounced along, "Dakota! Let's join in the hunting trip?" She tilt her head, eying the Beta male and Female Guardian.
avatar
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Posts : 1077
Join date : 2013-08-09
Location : Everywhere. :P

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
97/100  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Resolute on Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:16 am

Alvaro glanced across to Adanya as he entered, "Hey," he said, smiling.
avatar
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 295
Location : The deepest and darkest cave possible!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by MiseryCloud on Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:23 am

"Hey," she said, shyly, smiling to him. "I feel like I see you all the time, but, we rarely get the chance to talk."
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 21

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Resolute on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:09 am

Alvaro gave a swift nod as a form of agreement. "I'm glad I'm not the only one who was thinking that," he said. "I guess with everything having happened so fast, we haven't really had a chance."
avatar
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 295
Location : The deepest and darkest cave possible!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:28 pm

I think there are pine trees here. I'm not sure, but sorry if I'm wrong.

Bevin searched and searched for the juniper berries he needed to help Waya but to no avail. After finally spotting a pine tree, he knew the herb grew on them. Happy that he found it, he scampered over and plucked them off. Carrying them in his mouth gently, he started to run back to camp.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by MiseryCloud on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Adanya glanced across to Bevin, watching him in content. She turned back to Alvaro and slightly nodded, "I know the feeling," she said, in agreement. "Do you want to hunt?"
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 21

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Resolute on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Alvaro nodded and cuffed the she-wolf's ear, "Sure! I'd love to."
avatar
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 295
Location : The deepest and darkest cave possible!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The brush

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum