Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ The Nursery ~*

+12
Pigeon
Lois
The Stars and Skies
WingedFlight
Duckshine
MiseryCloud
Leafheart
HowlingStar
Feralclaw
ChipmunkStar
Gumdrop
Braveheart2003
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Empty Re: *~ The Nursery ~*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:10 pm

"I'm watching our greatest heroes save the day!!!" Sagekit meowed loudly and happy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:12 pm

"Oh.... OK!" he mewed happily "MapleStripe and IceWhisker saved the day!" he said cheerfully
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/13*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:38 pm

"Yay!" Maplekit cheered with him.

"You did it!" Sagekit played along.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:43 pm

He purred loudly at praise, he cant wait to be a warrior!
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/13*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:04 am

CreekStorm galloped in like a horse, her eyes shining. "H!" She exclaimed as she peered inside.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:09 am

*Lionkit*

*Lionkit jumped at the sound of Creekstorm's voice, she wasn't expecting such an excited voice to enter the nursery*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:12 am

CreekStorm leaned closer to the small kit. "Ooohh, look at you," she said, interest creeping into her voice. "What's your name? I'm CreekStorm!"
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:20 am

*Lionkit*]

*Lionkit smiled at the she-cat's warm bouncy voice* My name is Lionkit, what's your name? *The tiny kit was 5 moons old, and super ready to become to an apprentice!*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:26 am

She sniffed the kit, accidentally bopping her on the head with her pink nose. "Nice to meet you!" She flopped onto her back and rolled around the den. "You look like a lion!" She exclaimed, "Big and strong!" She rolled onto her stomach, her eyes on the kit.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:30 am

[color=gold]*Lionkit*

*Lionkit giggled at the overly excited she-cat, her blue-green eyes glimmering with amusement at her bubbly personality. She liked her, and she hoped she would get a mentor like her, someone who had a personality like her own. Her fluffy gold fur fluffing up even more as she batted at the she-cat* I can't wait to become an apprentice, then I can show how I am big and strong!! *Her voice currently didn't sound big and strong, it was more like a squeaky wind chime!*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:35 am

CreekStorm's eyes were bright with excitement. She enjoyed spending time with kits, she found them so playful and fun. She often liked to act like one, too. "Do you want to play moss-ball!?" She gasped as she leaped to her paws and ran out of the den. She returned, moments later with a round ball of moss in her mouth.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:37 am

*Lionkit*

*The delicate looking kit squeaked with excitement.H= Her paws kneading the bedding, and her fur sticking up. She loved playing moss-ball*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:41 am

She dropped the ball to the ground and swiped at it, sending it towards the kit.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:43 am

[gold]*Lionkit*[/color]

*The fluffy kit, pounced towards the ball of moss, and with one swipe of her tiny white paw, she sent it back towards the warrior.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:50 am

The she-cat leaped up as the ball came towards her. She flopped down onto her back and began to swipe at it. She let out a playful growl then kicked it towards the kit. "I haven't played with a moss ball in.. Like.. A few sunrises!" She meowed, her teeth showing in a goofy grin.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:22 pm

*Lionkit

*Lionkit laughed outright at the exuberant warrior. She was one of a kind that she-cat. Seeing her and how happy she was made her want to be an apprentice even more than she already did.* I love playing moss-ball, I just can't wait till I'm chasing after something more than just moss!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:41 pm

A she-cat entered with some fresh mice. She lay them on the ground for the kits then trotted out.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/5*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:36 am

*Lionkit squeaked and padded towards the fresh-kill, grabbing a mouse and eating it quickly so she could return to her game*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:38 pm

"Mice! Lets go get some!" He mewed happily
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:13 pm

"Okay!" squeaked Maplekit and Sagekit together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:30 pm

He grabbed a three mice and gave two to his freinds
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedFlight Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:17 am

WingedKit woke in her nest, scenting the tang of fresh kill. "Is there enough for me?" The brown and orange she-kit asked, her fur ruffled from sleep.
WingedFlight
WingedFlight
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:21 pm

"I think there will be plenty!" Sagekit mewed happily.

Maplekit bounced around with her mouse in her mouth. She then gobbled it down and activated her hyper mode. She raced across the den and stopped at a point, panting and still bouncing. "Who wants to play Clans!?!?" she mewed excitedly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:26 pm

"ME!" He mewed "I want to be the deputy!" he said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:31 pm

"I call Howlingstar! I'm SombreClan's leader!" Maplekit mewled with joy.

Sagekit thought and thought. "I'm CopperStar!" he mewed with happiness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:37 pm

"Awwwww i wanted to be Copperstar.... Oh well i'll be NightmareStar" He mewled sadly
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:43 pm

"You can have CopperStar. I'll be NightmareStar!" Sagekit mewed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:48 pm

"Yay! Fear me HowlingStar FOR I AM COPPERSTAR!" He said making the closest meow he could
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:35 pm

"No! Get off SombreClan territory! I'm not afraid of anything! For I am HOWLINGSTAR!" Maplekit roared.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:12 pm

"I can take on both clans at once ALL BY MY SELF!" he roared
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:25 pm

"No you can't!!! Only HowlingStar can do that! And you're not HowlingStar, I am!!!" Maplekit roared back.

Sagekit broke in, "Non of you can! Only NightmareStar, Me, can do that!" he roared.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

He pawed playfully at Sagekit then Maplekit "Fear me! For i have vanquished thousands of your cats!" he mewed happily his eyes gleaming with joy
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:33 pm

"I'm so tough that I killed millions of your warriors in one rabbit hop!" Maplekit roared back. "I, HowlingStar, can do that!"

Sagekit's voice boomed through. "NOOOOO! ONLY I CAN!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:35 pm

He slid under SageKit trying paw his belly only to end up on his back "ow." he mewled
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:41 pm

"Ha!" Sagekit roared as he pawed at Icekit's belly. "Warriors, attack!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:44 pm

He pawed sage kits underbelly with his back legs "ATTACK MY WARRIORS!" he yowled
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:50 pm

"AHH! I'LL CLAW YOUR EYES OUT!" Sagekit yowled as he pawed Icekit's forehead.

Maplekit watched them. "Only FOOLISH leaders fight! I, HowlingStar, am wise enough to know that!" she roared.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:52 pm

He slid out from under SageKit and pawed Maplekit's side
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:54 pm

Maplekit roared, "A SIMPLE GASH ON MY SIDE CAN NEVER TAKE ME OUT! YOU SHOULD KNOW, I, HOWLINGSTAR, AM TOUGH YOU FLEA-BRAIN!" she insulted. (Only in the game they are playing, though. x3)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:02 pm

HowlingStar stood at the entrance to the den, cackling lightly to himself.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:30 pm

He playfuly Pawed her on the head "Fear me..........." he trailed off looking at howlingstar "Its Howlingstar." he mewed in terror
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:38 pm

"What are you talking about...? I'm HowlingStar!!!" Maplekit mewed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:39 pm

HowlingStar smirked and swatted his paws, teasingly at the kits. "Leadership isn't all about bossing other leaders around and threatening to go to battle," he said with a cheeky grin on his face. "There's..Just a bit more to it than that. But, that's the fun part, isn't it?" He gave a light laugh, the tom joking. "Play nicely," he said as he turned and padded out of the den.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Maplekit glanced at HowlingStar as he left. "I'm still the real HowlingStar..." she mewed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:42 pm

"Alright HowlingStar." he mewled still in terror
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:44 pm

"He's not HowlingStar!" Maplekit wailed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:47 pm

"Alright Howlingstar." he mewed "we should take that cats advice and not fight all the time!" he said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:50 pm

yay she thought. "I told you so. We can't fight." Maplekit mewed. "Let's... HUNT!!!" she mewled as she leaped on top of a feather that floated out of one of the fake nests.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:01 am

"Alright!" he mewed in joy landing on Nothing "Heh.... I cant catch land prey." He said with a goofy grin
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedFlight Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:50 am

WingedKit watched her den-kits with interest then leaped on one of the fake nests, showering everyone with feathers. "Hahaha! I caught a pigeon, what about you?" The falcon coloured kit meowed to Sagekit.
WingedFlight
WingedFlight
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100*~ The Nursery ~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next