DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS.

Go down

DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS.

Post by Aurora on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:20 am

I mostly do anime drawings, sometimes drawings of animals (but I think they suck because there's not as much detail in them) so yeah, mostly anime (:

Last edited by Aurora on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue4/7DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue89/100DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty Re: DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS.

Post by Alue on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:33 am

I can't see anything. O.O Maybe my iPad is just gone slow. xDD Can I have a link?
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue2/5DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue85/100DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty Re: DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS.

Post by Aurora on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:34 am

Such playsssss.

Last edited by Aurora on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue4/7DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue89/100DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:38 am

Ooh. That's pretty. c:
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue2/5DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue85/100DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:59 am

Thank you (: I guess I'm better at anime drawings, though xP I just can't seem to find enough details on animals. I love drawing wolves, though. They're so prettiful Very Happy
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magpie on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:26 pm

That's really nice, I like it a lot. ^^ Don't feel like you have to put much detail in: simplicity is beautiful by itself.
Magpie
Magpie
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue1/1DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue100/100DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Scared

http://forgottenpurrsrp.boards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:17 am

Awessomee. :3
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue4/5DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue90/100DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:26 am

I love it! But, it's kind of missing a mouth. O.O Or is it meant to be? Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, I just.. Ya. xD
The eyes are really pretty though c:
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue5/5DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue43/100DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:37 am

Lol. xP I tried adding a mouth but then it didn't look nice so I just used water to make it disappear and that's why the white part looks kinda gray.
Drawing is fun B3
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:37 am

Ohh. Smile COOL!
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue5/5DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue43/100DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:01 am

Drew this a few days ago ;A;
I tried to make the hair look nice and re-did it a million times but still unsatisfactory
Ahh whatevs at least the nose doesn't look like it's been mauled by a wolf Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I regret not spending more time on the clothing, since the shading looks terrible and all that ): But I'm too lazy to go back and edit. xD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:49 am

Oh my god that is so amazing. o_______o

I'm guessing you use a tablet. What brand would you recommend? I was planning on getting the Wacom Bamboo - But I want to ask more people first. xD
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:19 am

YES TABLET! Very Happy
I have a Wacom Bamboo, CTL-470. It's the cheapest one, $70, but it works for me (:
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:27 am

Okay. Very Happy Yeah - I'm looking to get one of the cheaper ones. I won't be allowed get one over €100. :3
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:32 am

I mean honestly, once school starts there won't be enough time to draw. And the more expensive tablets only have a larger drawing area, that's it. And I'm sure we can deal with a smaller one Razz So there's really no point in buying an expensive one.
Or there's one that's around $100. I think. But I don't have it so I'm not sure.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:55 am

I usually have lots of time tbh. Razz Straight after school I have to walk to the library and do my homework their because my parent's can't pick me up until 5 [ And we can't be bothered to pay for the school's homework club thing. ] so then when I go home I have all evening. xDD
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:22 pm

THAT'S. SO. COOL. O_O
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue4/5DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue90/100DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:41 pm

Thank you. I feel loved. Very Happy
And I'm jealous of you Ruelle ): I barely have time to finish homework as it is. I think it's because of the internet. -Glares-
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:38 pm

Noo, not the internet! O.O
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue97/100DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:42 am

UPDATEEEEDDD!!!! WHOO. WHOO. Tried out two new styles.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:40 am

OH COOLIO. 8D
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:55 pm

I usually use 8D to creep people out. xD Thanks ;P
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magpie on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:59 pm

"Mashiro-channnn Very Happy" is my favorite. :3 Good work!
Magpie
Magpie
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue1/1DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue100/100DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Scared

http://forgottenpurrsrp.boards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:56 pm

I likey. I wish I could draw. :/
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:30 am

If you want to be able to draw, then try it out and practice alot. ;D
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:11 am

Maybe looking up some tutorials on DeviantArt? They helped me a bit Razz And also looking at other people's drawings.

RUELLE YOUR DRAGONS DIED.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:59 am

OMG NOOOO. THEY DIEDED. D::::
I SHALL LEAVE THEM IN MY SIGNATURE SO THAT EVERYONE WILL BE GUILTY FOR MURDERING MY BABIES.
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:18 am

I CLICKED ON THEM. I ACTUALLY DID.
Anyway you should probably put them on a click site. xD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Oorrsszz create a clickie topic in le chatterbox. Razz
I clicked them noow...But, not before. Razz xDDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:27 am

-Smacks- That doesn't do anything xD
I'm thinking we can work on a drawing together as peoples of ze forum Very Happy
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:08 am

Awesome Very Happy
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue98/100DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:15 pm

Nina o_o that brings back so many anime memories
YOUR ART IS SO GOOD! 8D
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue0/0DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Left_bar_bleue0/0DRAWS. THAT CONSIST OF ANIME AND RANDOM THINGS. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Thanks Very Happy When the point shop thing gets added I'll be a happy bean and draw stuff for everyone Razz
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:59 pm

Awessomee! I think I'll add it now. :3
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:01 am

YEY Very Happy THANKS -HUGS-
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down