A short walk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A short walk.

Post by ChipmunkStar on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:33 am

Waya bounded into the grassy plains with a few strides, blinking. She parted her jaws, scenting the air. She slowly starts to pad foward, her eyes bright.
avatar
ChipmunkStar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2013-08-05
Age : 171
Location : In a place with tons of food :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by Alue on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:03 am

Planning to go for a small stroll, Ruelle peered out from the shadows of the meadow's foliage, catching sight of Waya. "Oh for the love of...Nevermind." She grumbled to herself and withdrew her head. Ruelle decided to try and stay hidden in the safety of the trees.
avatar
Alue
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 747
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 17
Location : Leprechaun Country :o)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by ChipmunkStar on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:05 am

She caught a whiff of lone wolf and she whirled around, and slowly starts to pad at Ruelle's way, smelling her scent. Her eyes narrowed. "Get out," She snapped. "Sheesh. I can scent, you know. I know you're there." She paused and parts her jaws, scenting again. "Wait. You're that she that was with Fenris, weren't you?" She barked.
avatar
ChipmunkStar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2013-08-05
Age : 171
Location : In a place with tons of food :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by Alue on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:38 am

"So what if I was?" Ruelle snorted in reply as she emerged from the shadows, her forest green eyes illuminating her dark surroundings.
avatar
Alue
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 747
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 17
Location : Leprechaun Country :o)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by ChipmunkStar on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:40 am

"I was just wondering," She replied, her eyes narrowed into slits. "I thought you looked familiar, but, I wasn't sure." She barked back, observing her carefully. "What are you doing around here?"
avatar
ChipmunkStar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2013-08-05
Age : 171
Location : In a place with tons of food :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by Alue on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:43 am

"I could ask you the same." She retorted, her gaze quickly travelling around the area. "Besides, it's not like it matters. No one has claimed this area."
avatar
Alue
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 747
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 17
Location : Leprechaun Country :o)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by ChipmunkStar on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:46 am

She snorted, giving her a cool stare. "You're right - It doesn't matter." She starts to leave and continues her stroll, not giving her a second glance.
avatar
ChipmunkStar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2013-08-05
Age : 171
Location : In a place with tons of food :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by Lois on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:51 pm

Khaz pads onto the grassy plains, his eyes narrowing at the sight of the two she-wolves.
avatar
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 129
Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by Alue on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:12 pm

Ruelle's head turned to meet the male's gaze. ANOTHER?! Well, At least it's someone new. Maybe they'll be a bit more tolerable..
"Who are you?" Grunted the she wolf, her eyes narrowing slightly, unsure whether to be wary or not.
avatar
Alue
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 747
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 17
Location : Leprechaun Country :o)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by Lois on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:04 pm

The male glances at Ruelle, his eyes cold, "My name is Khaz."
avatar
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 129
Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by Alue on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Ruelle gave a brisk nod, her expressionless features scanning his with slight curiosity. "Ruelle."
avatar
Alue
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 747
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 17
Location : Leprechaun Country :o)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by ChipmunkStar on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Waya coolly observed them for a short moment before leaving.

>Very Happy Leaving you and Khaz together. Better have some progress going on , eh? xD
avatar
ChipmunkStar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2013-08-05
Age : 171
Location : In a place with tons of food :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by Lois on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:22 am

He glances at the now-leaving she-wolf curiously, "What's got her tail in a twist?"
avatar
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 129
Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by Alue on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:28 am

Ruelle's questioning gaze also fell onto Waya, one ear flicking slightly.

Ah. Okay. xDD
avatar
Alue
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 747
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 17
Location : Leprechaun Country :o)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by Lois on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:01 am

He flicks an ear, his gaze returning to Ruelle, "Where you from."
avatar
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 129
Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by Alue on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:01 am

Ruelle shrugged, "Here and there."

[ Yup. This is definitely going somewhere. xDD ]
avatar
Alue
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 747
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 17
Location : Leprechaun Country :o)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
85/100  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by Lois on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:59 am

He nods, his tail wagging slightly.
avatar
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 129
Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by Fenris on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:53 pm

[So intense -Noms on popcorn- :O XD]
avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by Aurora on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:59 pm

(-Sneaks up on Fenris and attempts to steal popcorn- What a show xP)
avatar
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1929
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 17
Location : Watching you sleep :>

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/7  (4/7)
Health Bar:
89/100  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: A short walk.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum