Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apprentice Den

+14
Fenris
Kitepaw
MiseryCloud
Battle
Flare
SnakeHiss
HowlingStar
Feralclaw
Angelheart
Aurora
Alpha Okami
Braveheart2003
.Quiet.
*Firefly*
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Apprentice Den

Post by Feralclaw Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:32 am

"Im not going anywhere."Sparrowpaw mewed begining to groom himself
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/13Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:21 am

The fluffy almond apprentice shrugged to Battlepaw and Sparrowpaw, "Your choice," she said, then ducked out of the den.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:48 am

Battlepaw shyly kept his head down low. He closed his eyes then fell asleep, his whiskers twitched slightly in his sleep.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitepaw Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:27 am

The icy-pelted she-cat ducks in, remaining silent as she sees a sleeping cat. She eases her way into the den and settles down near the barrier, curling up with her tail over her nose and her bright eyes closed.
--
Kitepaw wakes up and stretches slowly, bits of bracken that had been clinging to her fur falling. She strides out of the den to locate her mentor.
Kitepaw
Kitepaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:41 pm

ViperPaw smiles. "Hello," he meowed to Kite as he padded into the den. He sat down in his nest with a whumpf. "Uggh... I am so tired..."
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:35 am

The almond colored she-cat contently yet briskly entered, her fluffy squirrel like tail whisking the air. "Hey," she meowed to Kitepaw before sitting down. Islandpaw groomed her front paws then lay her head down on her paws.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:12 pm

Sparrowpaw released various gibberish in his sleep before shaking awake

(Happens to me AAAAAALLLLLLLLL The time just like sleep nightmare speaking jolt AWAKE half the night O.o)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/13Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:21 pm

"LOOK OUT! THE NEW GREAT APPRENTICE IS HERE!!" A young nimble silver tabby raced into the den, not paying any attention to the apprentices who might have been sleeping. Completely over-excited about being an apprentice, FaintPaw tripped over his paws and fell face first onto the ground; laughing at his clumsiness.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:29 pm

"FAINTPAW?" IslandPaw yowled a greeting to her friend, her friend who she remembered in the Nursery. "Welcome to the apprentice den!" She scrambled over towards him and greeted him with a boop on the head with her fluffy almond colored paw.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:10 pm

"Ehhh hello.." Sparrowpaw mewed groggily with a faint smile
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:44 pm

He scrambled to his paws. "IslandPaw! It's great to see you!" FaintPaw reached up and gave her a boop on the head back, feeling rather cheerful. He then looked over at SparrowPaw, and smiled full-heartedly. "I'm FaintPaw."
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:17 pm

"so I've heard." he purred pouncing to his feet before walking outside "I'm sparrowpaw by the way!" he meowed cheerfully
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:21 am

Battlepaw woke from his slumber, his head jerked up and his pale green eyes fastened on Faintpaw. He remembered this tom, only faintly, though.

xDDDD Battle remembers Faintpaw faintly.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:12 pm

xD

He looked over at BattlePaw, remembering him only faintly too. "Oh! I didn't wake you up did I?" FaintPaw asks a little quieter, still grinning wildly. "Sorry about that!"
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:34 am

Islandpaw squealed again, her eyes bright. She nuzzled her old friend, warmly then sat down and glanced across to Battlepaw, "Sorry Battlepaw!" She exclaimed, her eyes gleaming.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Vipery trots in a plops down in his nest. "Hiya," He meows, giving a grin.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:09 pm

"Hiya." FaintPaw replies, almost in the same tone as ViperPaw. Marching over, the apprentice gives him a friendly nudge. "I'm FaintPaw: The one who is waking everyone UP!" He announced jokingly, puffing out his chest.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:29 am

ViperPaw laughed. "I'm proud of you," The apprentice grinned. "Im ViperPaw, keep up the good work."
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:40 am

Islandpaw rolled around on her back, her eyes like giant pools, except they were green, not blue. She had a large smile on her face. "Why don't we play a game?" She squeaked to Viperpaw and Faintpaw.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:11 pm

"Sounds fun," ViperPaw squeaked back. "Like what?" He meowed cocking his head with a grin.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:43 pm

"It sure does." FaintPaw calmly nodded in agreement, now facing IslandPaw.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥ Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:08 am

Hazelcloud passed by the apprentice den, but didn't go in, except peeking her head inside. It was weird not sleeping there anymore. She continued walking. After she was out of sight, Shadowclaw padded inside. "Rainpaw? Where's Firepaw?" She asked as she caught sight of the silver she-cat napping. "Uhm.. I think he was going to the f-freshkill pile." She meowed to her, with a yawn. "Okay. I was going to ask his mentor if he and Firepaw wanted to go hunting." Shadowclaw said. "Maybe, but they probably w-want to train. B-bye Shadowclaw!" She mewed to the midnight warrior. The she-cat smiled down at her, and padded out of the den. Rainpaw looked at FaintPaw, ViperPaw and IslandPaw, and stretched for a moment. "What's everyone t-talking about?" She asked curiously, suspecting it was a game, but she wanted to know for sure.
♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥
♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:02 am

(Since you're now actively roleplaying the charries, I'll contact Jas and let him know so he can assign new mentors Very Happy)

Islandpaw pricked up an ear, listening to the conversation - despite her hardest to stay out of it. She wriggled her tail out at Rainpaw, "We're going to play a game! Want to join us?" She tilt her head to the side.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Yay! A cat invited me to join a game! She thought excitedly. "S-sure!" The sleek apprentice meowed, happily. "What are w-we playing?" She asked, looking at Islandpaw.

OOC: Thanks! I'll check the highrock and training hollow on SombreClan a bunch. Hopefully, both me and the new mentors can keep up more than last time. ;3
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:45 am

xDD I think Brave is active, however..But, I could be wrong. :3
Maybe PM Brave and ask her to make a topic or to reply. :3

Islandpaw wiggled her squirrel-like tail left to right. Her almond brown fur fluffed up in excitement. "Hhhmmm...." She thought, her eyes remained their usual bright and content self, "I'm not sure! Anyone got any suggestions?"
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:16 am

Rainpaw thought for a moment, then smiled, her eyes widened. "How about we sp-spar and whoever wins get something, like a prize or w-whatever. OR hide and s-seek."
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:40 pm

"OOH, I like hide and seek!" ViperPaw called, crouching down, wiggling his tail with a chheeky grin.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:34 pm

A large young tom walked into the den, a huge cheeky grin on his maw as he looked around to the other apprentices. "Hi everyone! Im Flamepaw! Who are you all?" He meowed deeply as he sat, his flame coloured fur shinning from his grooming.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/6Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:25 pm

"Hi, Flamepaw!" The almond and white apprentice beamed, her pale green eyes fixed on the newcomer with interest. "Do you want to play hide and go seek with us?" She flicked her squirrel like tail out at Viperpaw then softly giggled. "OH, I'm Islandpaw, by the way!"
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:12 am

Flamepaw looked to the apprentice named Islandpaw. "Sure, sounds fun! Where will we play it?" He looked at them all as he waited for a reply.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/6Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Viper thought about it. "Hmmm.... How bout around the camp?" The apprentice suggested excitedly, grinning. "Im the amazing ViperPaw by the way." The cheeky tom bowed to FlamePaw playfully.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:30 pm

"Nice to meet the amazing Viperpaw... Im the Famus Flamepaw. " He grinned and purred an agreement.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:28 am

"LET'S PUT THORNS IN HOWLINGSTAR'S NEST!" The apprentice blurted out, her eyes wide at the idea.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:38 am

"LET'S DO IT!" The silver apprentice cheered, a long mischievous grin crossed his muzzle. FaintPaw glanced over at FlamePaw, eyes bright with excitement. "And I'm FaintPaw- nice to meet'cha!"
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:46 am

ViperPaw's eyes lit up, grinning as he stood up. "YES! Lets go!"
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:44 pm

The almond apprentice squeaked in excitement, her eyes were like giant round balls. She wriggled her tail in amusement and scampered towards HowlingStar's den.

- Howly's den -
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:52 am

Flamepaw gave a cheeky smile as he dashed after them, "Nice to meet you, Faintpaw!" He meowed behind him.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:20 am

With an eager twitch of his whiskers, FaintPaw bounded after FlamePaw. "He'll never know what hit him!" He meows quietly to himself, making his way towards HowlingStar's den.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:03 pm

A fluffy almond apprentice galloped in. "Hey!" Islandpaw beamed, warmly, her pale green eyes flickering.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:05 pm

ViperPaw plops into his nest, exhausted, giving a large yawn.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:15 pm

Sparrowpaw walked into the den tired from hunting he fell into his nest

Feralclaw popped his head into the den looking for his apprentice Talonpaw "Hey Viperpaw, If you see Talonpaw tell him to come to sandy hollow okay?" he meowed before leaving

Last edited by Feralclaw on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cant double post XD)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarpath Sat May 17, 2014 9:50 pm

Ruinpaw padded nervously over to the apprentice's den. She didn't know anybody in the entire clan other than her new mentor, Nightglow. The small black and white she-cat carefully padded into the nest and looked around for other apprentices. "Hello? Uh, I'm new. My name is Ruinpaw. Could somebody tell me where I sleep? Do I make my own nest?" The young she-cat tried to sound confident but her voice faltered half way through her sentence. She cleared her throat and waited for somebody to help her.
Scarpath
Scarpath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by friskierocks Mon May 26, 2014 1:44 am

((Hey guys. Smile As about one of you guys know, I'm Friskirocks. Or, as in this post, Brightpaw. I just wanted to ask, that before I make Bright come in, if everyone could sort of dislike her? It helps me to roleplay her a little better. If not, I completly understand. Wink Thanks again, Friskierocks.))

Brightpaw slowly poked her head inside the Apprentice Den, fear shining in her bright blue eyes. She wasn't exactly sure how the other apprentices would greet her, or if they even wanted her in there. Well, this is my Clan now, and if I'm gonna be a loyal warrior, I'm gonna have to get along with at least someone! Today was Brightpaw's first day of warrior training, with her mentor, Fleckmist. It had been very tiring, which left Brightpaw exhausted. Finally deciding to actually go inside, Brightpaw found an empty nest, and cautiously lied down, hoping that no one had seen her. The calico apprentice sighed, and closed her eyes for a moment, thinking of how lucky she was that Howlingstar had found her.
friskierocks
friskierocks
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/2Apprentice Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I'm gonna prove I'm loyal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3