the nursery

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: the nursery

Post by Raven on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:20 pm

Nova kept real close to the den, not sure if she could trust the male. As she was out she seemed to blend in with the snow, just for the brown splotches of the dirt in the den. She still kept an eye on the den and ear perked for danger. Hearing Renzo's growl did she instantly pick up her head and push her ears forward, listening for any other sounds. Feeling unsure did she dart to the den. Her white fur fluffed up and her pale eyes looking at the angry Renzo. She growld deeply in her throat as she bared her ivorys. Seeing he was not harmed, nor his sister did she calm a little, walking over to the two did she curl up with the two. "Its okay, Ren. Im right here now." She soothed him with her voice as well licking his bristling fur flat.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:24 pm

Nezous noticed Nova came back. He looked at then darted into the forest. His body was filling with anger and he didn't know how to stop it. So he kept running till he was far enough from hurting anyone and let out a howl filled with anger.
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:27 pm

He pulled away from his mother and situated his overweight body between his family and the hostile brute. Renzo's thick stature shook as a snarl vibrated from his chest and shot out into the atmosphere. "Do something! I DARE you!" He darted into the snow blanketed landscape after him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:56 pm

The she-wolf seen Nerzous reaction, seeing him dart from the den. He muscles stiffened as she seen Renzo fly after him. She was scared out of her mind before stopping to tell Aleera to stay. Then she darted out howling for Renzo, "Renzo! Oh for the Sky-wolves sake Renzo come here!" She howled in panic, having the sharp scent of fear pulsing off her ivory pelt. She couldn't see him so she followed the scent of her son.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Nerzous seen Renzo coming towards him. Nerzous growled, "Stay away from me! It's not safe!". He ran and threw himself against a tree to try and regain his senses. "I don't want to hurt you!" he screamed. Nezous let out another angry howl.
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:05 pm

The young lupine followed Nezous's infuriated cry, hopping over mounds of snow and trudging forcefully through the element. His slitted pupils zeroed in on the male with the split personality. "Curl-tail! Threatening my family! I'll show you!" Renzo ignored his warnings and targeted his ankle with needle-like teaching teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Nezous yelped in pain and swatted the young pup away hoping he wouldn't try that move again. Nerzous started backing up shaking his head, trying to get back to normal so he doesn't have to kill again.
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Nova heard the angry howls of Nezous. The snowy fea came just in time to see Renzo attacking but then was swatted away. Nova didn't care if it was hard or soft, that single swat was enough to put the mother into dangerous, protective mode. Her pale green eyes turned to slits and burned with anger. She had a deep threatening growl escape her bared maw as her fur bristled, making her bigger. She jumped over Renzo and stood in front of him and Nerzous. Her puffy tail swayed back in fro slowly as she locked her burning gaze on the brute. "Why do anything to a pup?!" She growled "especially my pup." She spoke the words in an icy tone. She then attacked, not thinking clearly, only one thought stayed and that was to protect her offspring. She bit hard on his shoulder attempting to draw blood and a nasty wound.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Nezous' eyed widened when he saw Nova. "No stay away i can't control it." he growled. He saw Nova coming after him and yelped as she bit him. Nezous couldn't think anymore and bit Nova on the back of her neck and threw her away from him. He then took back off into the woods.
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Renzo quickly rose and shook the snow from is dark charcoal locks. He propelled himself to his dam and inspected her wound. "Mum?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Nova yelped at the bit on her neck. Once she was on the ground did she recover he feet only to see him run of. "Im fine Renzo.." she said before snorting at the brute. Walking over to Renzo, anger still burned in her eyes as she looked down at the fast growing pup. Shaking her head in disappointment did she sigh and pick him up by the scruff of his neck. Walking back to the den, her neck stinging and had a small drizzle of blood running down her shoulder.  Entering the den did she set the larger pup next to his sister. "Renzo..." she had a strict hard tone but her eyes gave it all away.  "I understand you were only doing what you thought was right, but you don't go picking out trouble when you're not even sure what their capable of.... be more careful,  I can't lose you nor your sister,  not like I did with your father," she had a glint of cloudedsorrow. GGetting up did she walk out of the den, not giving him a chance to speak. She then caught the scent of prey she staled to see a plump hare, Lucky hare, seems he got the lucky stuff. Well today's not in his favor... she thought before running and snapping her jaws. Carring it did she eat it to produce more milk.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:51 pm

Nezous found a secluded spot in a cave and decided to wait out the transition in there. He scraped the stone walls, dug up dirt, smashed rocks and anything he felt like would diminish the anger. An hour has gone by and the anger stops. He gets up and goes back to try to explain everything to Nova.
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:08 pm

Nova layed there grooming the blood and dirt out of her snowy pelt. After she was done she started to doze but was well alert for Nerzous coming back.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:14 pm

Nezous made is back to Nova and spoke up. "Hey Nova i need to explain something to you. i was hoping i wouldn't have to this early. But, i was born with a dual personality disorder. Whenever someone shows their hatred towards me, my mind goes into transition for about an hour. As of right now, I'm not my usual self. There will be times where i can talk to someone like this and times where I can be mean." He finished what he was saying, hoping that Nova wouldn't be too mad at him.
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Hearing his voice did she growl arching her back as she looked at him. She wasn't happy but she didn't hate him, nor was he in the liking zone. Hearing his reason did she let go of the growl, but still was standing protectively over her offspring and Lyall. "I understand and Renzo was only doing his thing but have you ever tried thinking about something else? Like you're parents or a crush you've had on a close friend. How bout siblings? " She asked in more of a harsh way then she intended to.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:26 pm

"Thinking about all that makes me even angrier that i couldn't save anyone. I didnt have a crush. I didn't grow up in a pack. i don't know what that feels like." he said in a stern tone of voice, trying to keep from shouting.
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:36 pm

Nova nodding "Have you ever thought of the future and amazing mate or father or awesome fighter? Or not thinking at all but for a blade of grass." She asked only trying to help. "I don't hate you nor do I lije you at the moment, im just a bit upset of you swatting Ren. And I felt only one thing to do and that was to protect him. I can't lose these pups there the only part of my ma-" she stopped short. Not wanting to talk about him.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:41 pm

"I have thought about the Future. But it gets me know where. I still haven't learned how to control it." he said barely above a whisper. "I never meant to cause anyone any harm. I apologize." Nezous said before walking away, with a little limp, to rest and clean his wound.
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:54 pm

"I accept. " she looked down before hearing him walk. "Hey Nerzous! Sorry about the shoulder, I tend to do stuff like that to brutes. Something for them to remember me, but im sorry. " she tried to make a joke out of it. "I think you should go see Bevin, that bite looks deep and nasty." She couldn't help but smile "i can show you, Okami can you please watch them. Ill be back real fast." She said before walking out.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:56 pm

"Thanks Nova." He said with a little pain in his voice. "Oh and sorry Renzo for hitting you." he called from behind him.
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:06 am

"Your welcome. " she said but kept her distance hearing him call back to renzo did she give a chocked in laugh. "I dont think sorry will cut that. Once your on his bad side, he tends not to let you go so fast. Especially if you, ess with family." She said as she seen him having a hard time. Walking closer to his side did she use hers for extra support.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:09 am

He chuckled at what Nova said about her pup. "Yeah i would probably be the same way." Nezous felt Nova help him walk a little better. He looked at her, smiled, and said "Thanks again for helping me."
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:15 am

She ignored him and just kept for Bevins den, "we're almost there. " she said as they turned the corner.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami on Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:58 am

I'm not entirely sure.. But..

Nezous made is back to Nova and spoke up. "Hey Nova i need to explain something to you. i was hoping i wouldn't have to this early. But, i was born with a dual personality disorder. Whenever someone shows their hatred towards me, my mind goes into transition for about an hour. As of right now, I'm not my usual self. There will be times where i can talk to someone like this and times where I can be mean." He finished what he was saying, hoping that Nova wouldn't be too mad at him.

- I think you need to purchase these "mental disabilities" or "disabilities" in general from the administration store, which..I don't think you have done since you're new. But, I'm not an expert..

Mother wolves will usually give birth and care for her pups without any males present. But, then, I kind of also forgot this and randomly starting bringing Okami in here, too. xDDDD So maybe just a reminder for next time.
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:19 pm

(okay i will keep that in mind.)
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:39 pm

Okami is right. Razz

Nezous wrote:Nezous made is back to Nova and spoke up. "Hey Nova i need to explain something to you. i was hoping i wouldn't have to this early. But, i was born with a dual personality disorder. Whenever someone shows their hatred towards me, my mind goes into transition for about an hour. As of right now, I'm not my usual self. There will be times where i can talk to someone like this and times where I can be mean." He finished what he was saying, hoping that Nova wouldn't be too mad at him.

Personality disorders do class as disabilities or mental disabilities if you like. These "disorders" need to be included in your sign up section which you did not do and if you had of done it, it would of been denied as Okami is right..These features need to be purchased through the admin store.

Alphess Aiyana wrote:Unhealthy/Disabled Character/Pup/Kit You can purchase unhealthy characters to roleplay or to have in your character's litter, regardless of species. A maximum of one per litter. These "unhealthy" issues may be a short tail or no tail due to a birth defect (for cats, this would pose a great amount of difficulty for them as they rely on tails to balance), blindness, deafness, a mental disability, multi-colored eyes, a mutation or some form of "thing" which is not deemed as common and usual, etc. If, however, your character is wounded in a battle- thus causing blindness, you do not need to purchase this item as it was roleplayed out.
Price: 900 Points.

Therefore,
Your conversation between the pups and Nova about this disorder will need to be ignored. I may remove the comments later, but, for now, it needs to be explained as to why these comments should be ignored. This means that Nevous does not have a personality disorder. Thankkiess!
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:31 pm

Renzo ignored his apology and plopped down unhappily next to Aleera. His nose bridge wrinkled in disgust at how awful his day had went. Nezous's swat hadn't injured the pup in any way, only knicked his pride. The stubborn brute wouldn't apologize for his actions either, he figured he Was doing the right thing .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:39 pm

Nova came back to see Renzo unhappy. But she was to tired to fight with him. She only kept an eye on the two.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:48 pm

The pup turned his vertebrae towards his mother and sprawled out upon the bedding. His deep blues staring absently at his rounded, webbed pedals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:57 pm

"Renzo, do you have something to say?" She asked, lifting her head. Her pale green eyes landing on his dark blue eyes.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:00 pm

Lyall grumbled as she exited the den mirth glistening in her eyes as her fur ruffled slightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:06 pm

The furious lupine shifted uncomfortably. "Nothing at all, mum." Out of habit he began slicking down his ruffled chest fur with his wet tongue. Ren pretended to be consumed in his grooming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:58 pm

Nova's gaze hardened. "Are you sure? Cause you know how i feel about that."She snorted and added "now I will give you one more chance. " she said her voice getting deeper.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:34 pm

Nezous is all patched up and starts heading back to the forest and laying down in between bushes right out the Birthing Den keeping a watchful eye on the surroundings for any intruders or danger.
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:01 pm

The adolescent craned his neck to peer over his broad shoulder at his dam. "I don't have anything to say!" He exclaimed in a sharp bark. "I just want to be alone," he added on in a breathy grumble and settled his skull upon his paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:51 pm

She stared at him before barking his wish. "I'll be back im going to hunt, I think you both should try red meat." She said before the snowy mother walked out of the den. Putting her black nose to the crisp cold air did she pick up a slight scent of hare. Following it did she find nothing, but the twitch of the hares tail did it betray its hidding place. Getting low did she stalk the creature before breaking into a run. Gaining speed did she snap her jaws on the tail, only getting fur. Not giving up did she gain on it, panting did she leap and land before it, snaping her ivorys on its vital backbone. Hearing the bone crush did she walk back to the den, entering did she set the limp bunny before her, tairing into the delicate flesh of meat. blood spiled onto her paws as she gave Renzo a peaice of the yummy flesh. "Try it, its good." She barked her eyes dancing as she waited for him to eat it.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:54 pm

While Nova was off hunting, Nezous moved closer to den and he layed down under a tree. As Nova Got back to the den, Nezous just stayed where he was not caring if he was spotted and layed his head down but keeping his senses alert.
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:14 am

Renzo's velvety nose twitched with the strange scent of blood. The brute pulled himself upon his columns and approached his mother and the carrion. "Red meat.." he examined the carnivorous diet before gulping a miniscule piece hungrily. "Better than it looks, Aleera," he vocalized in a raspy muffled tone as he helped himself to more of the meat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:32 pm

Nova smiled when he seemed to like it,, she seen him dig into it so she tore meat off for Aleera. Giving it to her did she lay back. Knowing that was only the star of meat. She would have to interduce them to elk meat, for that had more nutrition in it. The mother licked her paws free on the irony blood, yet still good.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:48 pm

Sandalio walked in her black fur glistening, she parted her jaws and let out a yawn. Her green pale eyes with a grey tint mixed with orange landed on her nest that she had claimed and flopped into it tiredly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:06 pm

Renzo blinked curiously at Sandalio, his broad cranium cocking to the side. He abandoned the meat and slowly wobbled toward the she-wolf. The pup's whimsical icy blues surveyed her before he quietly verbalized, "Hullo!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:59 am

Nezous decided to get up and goes out into the forest, hunting for some elk to bring to Nova and her pup just to be nice. He finds what he was looking for and stalks towards the lone elk. As begotten close enough, he pounced on top of the elk and tore into it's throat bringing it down to the ground fast. When the elk fell limp, he dragged the dead carcass back to the nursery and dropped it in front of everyone. And turned around to walk away.
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:43 pm

Renzo's attention was recaptured by Nezous's friendly offer, his nose bridge wrinkling in distaste. He didn't trust the male and wasn't going to anytime soon. "Don't trust it, Mum! He could have poisoned it or something.." Ren snorted rudely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:24 pm

Nezous heard the comment made by the young pup. He just snorted and continued to walk away into the forest, back to a cave he has found.
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:30 pm

(Why is Sandailo in the birthing den? xD)
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:34 am

Nova looked at the offer she was unhappy with Renzo but the food did look tasty. She growled to herself and just inored it.

(Poor Nova, she's all confused xD)
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:17 pm

Renzo pretended to be completely oblivious to the delicious looking carcass. His pride was too solid to go back on his words.. even though he knew Nezous was only performing a harmless, unsolicited favor to their family. The brute plopped down between his mother's paws and gazed upward at her with deep, oceanic pools. "Mum?.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:35 pm

"Yes, dear." She looked down at him licking his head. "What is it?" She asked waiting.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Creepereh on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:49 pm

((For those who don't know already I'll be taking over the RP of Aleera now. Ey Rave this little drama is pretty old, like over a month, should I just continue off of it or go ahead and do a new thing?))

Creepereh
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

http://fangirl-by-night.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:51 pm

(Just go on to a new, im trying to get a hold of her since we are friends but start new.)
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top