the nursery

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: the nursery

Post by Creepereh on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:30 pm

((Okie dokie. Hehe my own gif scared me XD Wolf pup advance a little faster than dog pups so I'm assuming they are eating semi soild food by now. If I'm wrong scientifically about anything let me know.))

"Mum" Aleera jumped up and bopped her mothers nose. "Hey mum" She did it again, with a giggle this time. "Muuuum" The chubby white puff known as Aleera did it once more, but, stumbling afterwards she fell onto her back and landed in a fit of giggles "Mum mum muuuUUUmmmm"

Last edited by Creepereh on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tyyypoooo)
Creepereh
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood::

http://fangirl-by-night.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:54 pm

(Yes they are eating solid food and your gif scares me when its unexpected Razz)

Nova awoke to the nugs on her nose. Moaning did she open one eye to see Aleera doing it once more as she called out her name. Sneezing the last time did she lift her head up and look questionly down apon the twin like pup, "Yes, what is it?" She asked as she blinked of the sleep.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Creepereh on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:01 pm

"You so purdy mumma" Little Aleera pawed at the air, looking for a all the world a fluffy white turtle on its back.
"I just thought you should know." She flipped herself over and wiggled her butt in the air doing a play bow.
"Now lets play!"
Creepereh
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:06 pm

Nova smiled as she got up an licked the pup, "Why thank you." She woofed and she got low and softly batted the pup playfully.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Creepereh on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:49 pm

Aleera bounced sideways to the left, and bounced sideways to the right. "Zigzag zigzag" She darted forward next and tried to nip at her mother paw, but she mussed it up and tripped over her oversized puppy paws. Whoops, just play it cool Aleera. Act like it was all apart of the plan as she rolled from her fall she did her best to try and keep rolling as to land on her feet. But, nope. It didn't work.
"That didn't go how I wanted it to" the pup said with a slight pout.
Creepereh
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:20 pm

The snowy fea grined as she eyed the young pup. Her pale orbs glinted as she seen her daughter mess up, she new but didnt want to take the pride out of her. "Are you sure it didn't work the way you wanted it to?" she said softly as she nugged the moon lighted pup. "Try again!" She barked before waiting for the next move.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:36 am

(I've got some invitations to sort out soon. :3 I'm just really busy right now and I apologize. But, it will be sorted out soon. I'm also hoping to try and get Misery to maybe create an "official" form of invitation. Similar to cat ceremonies.)
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Creepereh on Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:18 pm

"Alright mumma" She popped up again and put her sights on a dastardly looking leaf. Aleera rushed the leaf, only slightly zigging and zagging. The young pup realized she was coming in to fast and put on the brakes. As she skidded past Aleera grabbed the leaf in her mouth. "OH YEAH" She let out a small but proud howl of triumph.
Creepereh
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Smiling did she lick the twin pup, "that's my girl! Just like me when I was a pup." She backed up before asking, "are you hungry? I think the fesival is start. I can get some deer?" She woofed as she waited for a reply.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Creepereh on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:43 pm

"Mm yes please. Deer is my favorite." She woofed happily. "Rabbits are fun to shake around though." Aleera added afterwards, giggling.
Creepereh
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:48 am

The frosty femmen came back in with a chunk of meat. Setting it down did she tear a smaller peace for Aleera.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top