Ceremonies! Gather 'round!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ceremonies! Gather 'round!

Post by Nightmare on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:58 pm

Nightmare's dark, tortoiseshell patterned figure leapt nimbly onto the highrock, her pale eyes surveying the clearing as she called the classic command, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the highrock for a Clan meeting."
After waiting a few moments to allow time for everyone to amass in the clearing, she spoke once again. "ValiantClan! We gather here today to take care of a few ceremonies. First, we have three apprentice cermonies! Will Dropletpaw, Dawnpaw, and Sparrowpaw please step up."
"All three of you have joined as apprentices so you already have your apprentice names. Duskfire, please step forward. You will mentor Dropletpaw. Teach her well in her last moons of apprenticeship. LurkingShadow, you will mentor Sparrowpaw. She's young and surely eager to learn; teach her well. And I will mentor Dawnpaw. That's it for the regular apprentices!"
"As for other general announcements, I'd just like to remind everyone to keep patrolling the borders--including the border with the wolf pack and the thunderpath-border. While I have yet to pick a deputy, you are expected to uphold your duties. Until a more organized systems goes into place, patrol on you own time, in your own groups. Don't go alone though, for safety reasons."
"To finish up the meeting, could Dewkit please step forward? Along with Echoriver--who is our new medicine cat, for those not yet aware. Dewkit, you have displayed interest in becoming the medicine cat apprentice and I feel you would make an excellent one with the training of Echoriver. If you could do the honors of the ceremony, please."
[godmodding for the ceremony ahh]
Echoriver; "Dewkit, is it your wish to enter into the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?"
Dewkit; "It is."
Echoriver; "Then come forward. Warriors of StarClan, I present to you this apprentice. She has chosen the life of medicine cat. Grant her your wisdom and insight so that she may understand your ways and heal her Clan in accordance to your will."

"And with that, this meeting is adjourned."

[apprentices ... mentors]
Dropletpaw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... Duskfire [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sparrowpaw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... Lurkingshadow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dawnpaw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... Nightmarestar [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dewpaw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... Echoriver [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/5  (3/5)
Health Bar:
92/100  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Re: Ceremonies! Gather 'round!

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:03 am

I apologize.. But, you didn't really do the correct medicine cat apprentice ceremony. The leader barely plays a part in the medicine cat ceremony. In fact, the leader does not do or say anything therefore there is no need for you to post it on my behalf. I can understand you posting it when performing ceremonies which your own character is involved in (standard apprentice ceremonies or warrior ceremonies), but, your character has nothing to do with medicine cat ceremonies. You should have messaged me and told me there was an apprentice and that I needed to do the ceremony. I am more than capable of doing my own ceremony regarding my own character.

The medicine cat flicked her tail from side to side, her eyes fastened on her new apprentice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:21 pm

*dawnpaw bounced up and down* can we train now!? please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:37 pm

EchoRiver wrote:I apologize.. But, you didn't really do the correct medicine cat apprentice ceremony. The leader barely plays a part in the medicine cat ceremony. In fact, the leader does not do or say anything therefore there is no need for you to post it on my behalf. I can understand you posting it when performing ceremonies which your own character is involved in (standard apprentice ceremonies or warrior ceremonies), but, your character has nothing to do with medicine cat ceremonies. You should have messaged me and told me there was an apprentice and that I needed to do the ceremony. I am more than capable of doing my own ceremony regarding my own character.
[I simply did it that way because that's how its done on CB and on almost every other forum I've been on. I much prefer the medicine cat picking & doing the ceremony themselves, I was just doing it how it's typically done in these kinds of forums. You're free to redo the ceremony if you wish--I don't care.]

Nightmare smiled at the apprentice, chuckling as she responded, "We'll start training soon, don't worry."
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/5  (3/5)
Health Bar:
92/100  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:14 am

(BE HAPPY GUYS. I've always let my Med take care of their own ceremonies - mainly because I have little knowledge regarding medicine cat stuff, but, also because it's not up to me. So, next time just send a PM telling your Meddy when to do her ceremony and who she's doing it for and succhh. I'm not sure the way other places are run, but, yesh :3 Good as pie? Okay, good!! xD JASON LEAVING NOOOW.)
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:30 am

- I already posted a reply in the medicine cat den.

The she-cat faintly smiled, nodding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:41 am

*dawnpaw gave a bounce of exitment and ran to the apprentice den*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:29 am

She smiled and padded to her den.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content