Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?

+6
HowlingStar
MiseryCloud
Alphess Aiyana
Aurora
ChipmunkStar
Alue
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?

Post by Alue Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:54 am

I know it's three months until Christmas but I'm sure I'm not the only one who as an idea already of what they want. :DMe, I'm getting a Slush Puppy Machine
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
and FIVE LITRES of Blue Raspberry slushi syrup stuff.  My parents actually said yes. LOL. It was mostly my Dad though. He's up for buying anything strange. ;w; I'm getting a drawing tablet as well.

So I was wondering what everyone else wants to get? Very Happy
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue2/5What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue85/100What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty Re: What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:59 am

SLUSHIES WOAH AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really know yet Sad 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty Re: What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?

Post by Alue Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:00 am

Awh. ;( That happened to me last christmas. I didn't really want much that year, I just got a load of candy. Razz
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue2/5What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue85/100What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:02 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CANDAY XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:04 am

Lol. xDD
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:38 am

I want that slushie puppy machine. XD Is there any around here?
Me...I want a 3ds and animal crossing newnleaf. So bad. I also want a drawing tablet though I'm nor good like you.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue6/6What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue81/100What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:18 pm

I'm ordering it from Amazon Very Happy They cost $50-$80 US Dollars. (That brand does anyways.) Different people are selling them for different prices. They might be on Ebay.com too. Smile
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:22 pm

Cool. But what I want now is a 3ds, animal crossing, pokemon x, my digital tablet, and that slusjie kachine. Obviously I can't have so many xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue6/6What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue81/100What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Maybe get one of them for your birthday or wait another year? cx
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:45 pm

Yeah. :p
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:40 pm

I WOULD CHOOSE A TABLET IF I WERE YOUUUUUU. >:DDDD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue4/7What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue89/100What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:45 pm

TABLETS ARE THE BOMB
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 pm

MY FRIEND IS AWESOME WITH ART ON A TABLET GET ONEEE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:00 pm

EVERYONE OWNS A TABLET AT MY SCHOOL. MOST PEOPLE ANYWAY. GET ONEEE.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue4/7What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue89/100What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:28 pm

I want slushy machine!! I think I'm actually getting a milkshake machine for Christmas.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:56 pm

A slushy machine would be goood during Summer. Very Happy
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue1/1What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue98/100What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:56 am

Yeah but it's never Summery in Ireland. xD But my love for slushies is too much. o_____o
Ooh. A milkshake machine. Surprised
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:26 am

I believe I'm getting a car. Smile
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue5/5What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue43/100What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:47 am

I want a car.
I'll probably do something...uh...unusual when I can drive though, like....drive a car into a fence. xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:12 am

That's not considered unusual in my opinion xD And lucky you, Mis, I want to get my license already D: AND a car, of course.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:13 am

Then you tell me the perfect word to describe it. xDD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Absolutely normal? :3
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Weirdly normal. xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:53 pm

AWESOME, MIS. I'm so jealous. My best friend has a truck and it's so crazy trying to fit everyone in there when we hang out. xD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue4/5What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue90/100What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:10 pm

xDDDD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:46 pm

I dom't need a car when I have a dog to ride to school on. xDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue4/5What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue90/100What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:03 pm

That would be the BEST! Like Akamaru and Kiba in Naruto Razz But I always fantasize about owning a massive dog. xD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:22 pm

If I try on Fluffy in the end it'll probably beFluffy riding me xF
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:33 pm

Hahahha! I'd like a real pet lion to ride around on.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue100/100What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:35 pm

It'll be so cool xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:39 pm

Or a pet cat. LIKE TOTORO. xD Totoro and his cat bus.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:42 pm

Fab idea. XD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:59 pm

Right? Cat bus is so fluffy :3
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Its not fluffy, its fwuzzy xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Agreeed. I love lions. xDD
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue100/100What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:11 pm

LIONCAT! >:O
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Ohh. I agree. xDD
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue1/1What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue98/100What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Lioonnss!! Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:40 pm

I can tell that Proudy likes lions,,, your profile pic xD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:43 pm

It is an awesome profile pic. :3
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:03 pm

It is! It's pretty (:
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:48 pm

"Pretty" isn't the word I'd usually use to describe things, but, sure. xDDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:37 pm

It IS though! Are you picking on my lack of better vocab? xD FINE. Majestic~~ Razz
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:54 pm

HAHAHA. Ohhh, Howly thinks it's very majestic. Razz
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue5/5What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue43/100What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Is that word fitting enough? Wink
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:10 am

Indeed, I sure do, Mis. xDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:07 am

Serpent wrote:I know it's three months until Christmas but I'm sure I'm not the only one who as an idea already of what they want. :DMe, I'm getting a Slush Puppy Machine
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
and FIVE LITRES of Blue Raspberry slushi syrup stuff.  My parents actually said yes. LOL. It was mostly my Dad though. He's up for buying anything strange. ;w; I'm getting a drawing tablet as well.

So I was wondering what everyone else wants to get? Very Happy
Turtle backpack turtle pushup!

JennaMarbles ftw.

But srsly, I want a turtle backpack. And a kitten. Very Happy
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue10/10What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Kitteenss. What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  4229409537 
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:18 pm

I LOVE KITTIES. Very Happy
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Left_bar_bleue1/5What are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas?  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:14 pm

I really want to adopt a cat D:
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next