Assessment session with BrownPaw

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assessment session with BrownPaw

Post by Pigeon on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:15 am

PigeonFeather padded into the Sandy Hollow, her tail flicked into the sand and sprayed her paws slightly.
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
97/100  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: Assessment session with BrownPaw

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Brownpaw excitedly bounded into the training grounds with pleasure. She would finally be getting her assessment done today! "Hello pigeonFeather!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:56 am

"Hey, BrownPaw!" The deputy nuzzled the apprentice in greeting then flicked her fluffy grey tail across her paws. "I'd like for you to demonstrate to me your hunting ability," she explained, "Then you will demonstrate to me your fighting ability. Once you have shown me both, I will tell you how you went." PigeonFeather peereed into the distance then fixed her attention on the apprentice. "First demonstrate to me your hunting skills by catching for me a peice of prey. Use proper techniques and don't forget to thank StarClan for the kill."

(You can posts it herez. :3)
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
97/100  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:22 am

Brownpaw nuzzled the older warrior in return before nodding her head ."Okay!I Brownpaw will succeed just you watch pigieonfeather!" Brownpaw breathed in before she headed off into the woods as quietly as she could with her ears opened to listen and her nose read to scent. Brownpaw quietly walked through the woods without a word before she stopped and sniffed the air around her.She also moved her ears each way trying to listen for the soft foot steps of prey.For twenty minutes she repeated this action every six minutes before continuing on her way with light foot steps.The advantage to this was that she had a light weight that made it easier for her to be more like a feather.She didn't have anything weighing her down like a lot of fur or excessive weight from eating too much.

After at an approximately thirty more minutes She found her prey a grey mouse.The tricky part was that mice were fast and quick to dart but this knowledge did not make her falter in her steps.She crouched low to the ground where she could feel if any lower she would touch the ground and began to move forward little by little.Once she felt close enough Brownpaw tightened her muscles for the jump .A minute more and Brownpaw felt it was time she jumped and luckily landed on top of the mouse her claws digging into her prey as she snapped its neck!

"Thank you StarClan for this generous kill! It will feed my clan and bring us that less closer to starvation!"Brownpaw happily brought the mouse to pigeonfeather and dropped it in front of his paws. proudly hold herself up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:42 am

The deputy examined the mouse and nodded, "Well done," she said. "Could you quickly take this to the fresh-kill pile or to the Nursery? Then, when you return, we will begin the battle side to the assessment." A smile came across her brownish grey muzzle.
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
97/100  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top