Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatbox Commands

Go down

Chatbox Commands Empty Chatbox Commands

Post by HowlingStar Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Commands on the ChatBox!

There are special commands which users can do in the chatbox which allows for them to create special text and things like that. Users with a symbol in front of their username when in the chatbox are Chatbox Moderators. These users are MiseryCloud, Serpent, NightmareVerie, Aiyana and I. We have more chatbox commands than regular users, however, those codes will be posted here for the benefit of them, too.

User Commands

/me  → In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "HowlingStar eats a delicious pizza")

/abs → Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox. /abs because I'm eating pizza "HowlingStar is away because he's eating pizza"

/exit → Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also add the reason that will be visible for all members connected. /exit because I want food "HowlingStar has been disconnected from the Chatbox because he wants food"

Moderator Commands

/ban → Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, she/he won't see neither have access to the Chatbox until you unban them.

/unban → To unban a user from the Chatbox. Its use is identical to ban (ex: /unban username)

/kick  → Disconnect a member from the Chatbox. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username).

/clear → Delete the messages from the Chatbox.

/cls → Same as the '/clear' command.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Chatbox Commands Left_bar_bleue4/5Chatbox Commands Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Chatbox Commands Left_bar_bleue90/100Chatbox Commands Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down