Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Guild Wars 2 Poem

2 posters

Go down

Random Guild Wars 2 Poem Empty Random Guild Wars 2 Poem

Post by ♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥ Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:46 pm

I KNOW, I know... this isn't warrior cats. But this is in the OOC section and I figured "HAY WAI NAWT."

So yeah.

My character: Clawed Winter (Norn, Wolf Spirit Animal)
Giant Frost Wurm: Issormir
What's Wurm's Bane?: It's her title I made up.
Wtf is a Norn?: If you haven't played the game, they're large.. humans? that have four spirit animals; Snow Leopard, Bear, Raven, and Wolf. They are blessed by one of these four, and then, when you are level 30, you can transform into that one for 30 seconds.

Clawed Winter, Wurm's Bane stalked like a wolf to hunt her prey, throwing and cutting as she may, as Issormir whirled around in agony and distress, he became quite a mess, as the other norn had to clean it all, and now her legend will never fall.
♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥
♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Random Guild Wars 2 Poem Left_bar_bleue1/1Random Guild Wars 2 Poem Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Random Guild Wars 2 Poem Left_bar_bleue100/100Random Guild Wars 2 Poem Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random Guild Wars 2 Poem Empty Re: Random Guild Wars 2 Poem

Post by Resolute Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:46 am

Awesome. Smile
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Random Guild Wars 2 Poem Left_bar_bleue5/5Random Guild Wars 2 Poem Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Random Guild Wars 2 Poem Left_bar_bleue60/100Random Guild Wars 2 Poem Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down