Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.

Go down

Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Empty Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:02 am

PebbleStorm closed her eyes, thoughts running through her mind. She slowly opened her golden eyes and peered out to her surroundings, she was in the cavern of the Moonstone. The crystal gleaming and shining brightly. It was almost overwhelming. "DuskPaw," she said, gently, her own voice seeming strange, "Is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?" DuskPaw replied with a short, but correct answer, "It is," she said. PebbleStorm smiled at the answer and beckoned the apprentice forward with a slight flick of her tail, "Come forward," she meowed. "Warriors of StarClan!" Her voice began to rise, louder, "I present you with this apprentice. She has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant her your wisdom and insight so that she may understand your ways and heal her clan in accordance with your will." PebbleStorm stepped forward and gently touched her nose to DuskPaw, a faint purr in her throat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Empty Re: Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.

Post by *Firefly* Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:15 pm

Duskpaw smiled, purring as well. "Thank you."
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Left_bar_bleue10/10Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Left_bar_bleue100/100Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down