Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation.

4 posters

Go down

Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Empty Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Hello everyone!<3 I am currently looking for a brother, mother, and father!

Her mother is not the kindest of mothers. She should be orange and black. (An example of her real mother from a story I was going to make about her) TAKEN BY:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ;D
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yes you can use her picture (only if your going to be her mother! I don't want anyone stealing my design!) Her name is venomheart(name is also made up by me) for a reason!

Her father is more kind and caring. Basically kittens love him!
An example of him:
TAKEN BY: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Her brother is timid and is a follower, following his sister around. Trying to steer her in the right direction but overall giving in to her just to keep her safe. TAKEN BY:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!<3

*Please note that all of these images and names where designed by me so please do not take them unless you want to take part in being the character only on this site!

Last edited by SilentKit on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Empty Re: Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:36 pm

May I roleplay Sagefall? I can make a topic in "Sign up" So I can become Sagefall. Only if you agree, I can be Sagefall =3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Empty Re: Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:40 pm

I don't think you need to sign up for a character in needing rpers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Nah, you don't need to create a sign up topic.

Can I be RavenWind?
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Left_bar_bleue4/5Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Left_bar_bleue90/100Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Oh... I won't create the topic then x3 BUT I STILL WANNA BE SAGEFALL! o-o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:51 pm

I'm not sure, but, is Sage a kit? Because SilentKit is a kit and is siblings with Sage. Razz
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Left_bar_bleue4/5Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Left_bar_bleue90/100Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:06 pm

Yes you can be sagefall, and yes he is currently a kitten. o3o So sagekit, and yes you can be Ravenwind! Very Happy Im happy you guys wanted to be apart of Silentkit's family<3 Now all I need is the mother xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumdrop Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:53 pm

CAN I TAKE VENOMY? :3 My main account is Pigeon&Eel.
I'll kill Waspy off and RP Venom?

What clan are they in? Can Venom have a bit of a.. Nasty streak? Maybe have relationship issues with Raven or something? Juicy drama. :3 Or.. Have you already got something planned or in mind?
Gumdrop
Gumdrop
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Left_bar_bleue1/1Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Left_bar_bleue89/100Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood:: Sniffing flowers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:14 pm

Yeah you can be VenomHeart, and yeah she can xD I haven't had anything inmind much. So that will be fine :3 also remember she isn't a very careing mother to Silentkit but she can favorite Sagekit if you want or none of them. Silentkit is in VC
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumdrop Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Okay >:3 Exciting!
Gumdrop
Gumdrop
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Left_bar_bleue1/1Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Left_bar_bleue89/100Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:33 pm

OHH. YOU'RE MY MATE. xD How exciting. xDD hAahaha.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:00 pm

Yay, daddy, yay XDDD ^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:23 am

lol XD
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Left_bar_bleue12/13Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Left_bar_bleue55/100Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumdrop Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Sorry but I don't want to RP Venom anymore. SHe's actually really boring. xD
Gumdrop
Gumdrop
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:03 pm

Ooh, I have been wanting a ValiantClan member... May I take over Venom?
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Left_bar_bleue100/100Family for SilentKit! -Closed- If you want to be related to her just post here and say what relation. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Sorry, but, since you're not active and Raven is a bit boring to RP..I'm going to stop RPing Raven. Someone else can take him. Smile
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down