The pines - Hunting

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The pines - Hunting

Post by Resolute on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:13 am

"Hey, FallenSnow," the deputy meowed as he tilt his head towards his clan mate.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:20 pm

FallenSnow flicked her white ear as she turned to look over at Resolute. "Hello," She meowed and dipped her head, with a faint smile.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:46 am

"Hey, how are you?" He meowed with a warm smile. The tom's golden eyes were soft, warm. "I'm so pleased that Leaf-bare is over," he said, "I've never been keen on the cold."
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:14 pm

The white she cat shrugged to his first question. "Good as I'll ever get," She meowed, ivy green eyes alert as she scanned for prey. "Yeah, I was beginning to grow tired of the snow. Even though my pelt is the color of it, doesn't mean live and breath it," She mewed quietly, a faint grin on her white muzzle as she looked back over to him.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:39 am

He chuckled at her comment, "You'd be deadly in that snow," he said. "Hiding..Your enemies would not see you and then... Pow!" He lashed a paw playfully out at her, but purposely missed. The stormy hued deputy sniffed the air, his golden eyes were warm. "So, do you have a favorite prey?"
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:46 am

The she cat lifted an eyebrow and gave a small grin. "I'll remember that for next year," she meowed quietly swishing her long, white tail. "Only problem is during the rest of the year, I stand out horribly in the forest..."
She looked up at him when he asked her the question. "Starling... I think. What about you?"
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:32 am

The huge black and white tom walked through the trees intent on following a faint scent, he suddenly stops and raises his head letting out a loud hiss of dissapointment at losing the scent. "Sorrow!" He called out a shecats name hoping his long lost sister he was tracking would hear him "SORROW!" he called louder desperation in his deep tone. "Where is she... Where IS she..?" he muttered quietly so focused on the tracks he didnt notice all the cat scents 'till now "Hello....?" He mewed quietly looking for local cats he could speak to.
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:35 pm

A large russet orange tom sprang down from a large pine tree. The warrior had long fluffy fur which stuck up, slightly, making his size appear larger. "Who are you and what do you want on ValiantClan territory!?" Preyjaw snapped, his olive green eyes narrowed.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:44 pm

"Woah!" He hopped backwards stumbling but quickly getting to paws and hissing in alarm "Im not a threat! Im not a threat!" Crouches down carefully "Im just passing through..." mews carefully trying not to look threatening.
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:02 pm

He kept his stance firm, his eyes were fixed on the tom-cat. "You are trespassing," he said, almost as if he had ignored the cat's response. "You are trespassing on ValiantClan territory," he meowed again. He had a slight flicker of curiosity tug at his mind, he wanted to get to know this tom, but, he knew the code, he knew he could not let this cat pad through VC territory.
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:57 pm

"Im looking for my sister thats all, i didnt notice your scent markers i was focused on her scent that i know lost thanks to you!" my deep green gaze looks crestfallen and my ears are drooping. "I.. I NEED to find my little sister!" Walks in a paniced circle trying to pic up her scent again. "I dont care about borders! I have to find her!" nose twitches intently trying desperatly to pick up the silver-gray shecats scent.
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:33 pm

FallenSnow growls slightly as she slides out from under the bush and joins PreyJaw. "Hm. Well thats too bad, because I do. My deepest apologies, rogue, but thats not how we run things here. PreyJaw, here, is right. Trespassers are not welcome. If there was a cat here, we would have long known about it. Leave our territory now, before I make you." The she cat mewed sharply, her green eyes the same intensity of her tongue.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:54 pm

He made no attempt of leaving ignoring the shecats words. The huge black and white tom kept checking the scent on the ground and circling where he had lost it but he finally muttered loud enough for them to hear "Whatever, id like to see you try" He glanced upwards his deep green gaze troubled "You think your so much better then me because you have a 'clan' but your not. The only difference between us is that i care for others and you dont." Twitches ears in annoyance "Im not hunting here, im looking for a scent. If you were real warriors you wouldnt snarl or tremble at the sight of any cat on your territory. You dont know me, you dont know the sister im trying to find. You cant say im bad all because im in your terrtitory. I dont bite, if i wanted to harm either of you i would probably want to make an attempt at being quiet. But i wasnt, i was trying to make my presece known so i may speak to you and your warriors." Turns head back to the ground and mews not looking up "Act like warriors with respect for life, not kits who have a temper tantrum everytime they dont like a cat who isnt doing anything wrong on their territory. Leave me be, ive been searching for my sister since i was 3 and a half moons old. I finally picked up a scent and im not loosing it. I NEED to find her." Sighs looking back up at the two cats "You wouldnt understand, shes all i have left" opens jaws drinking in the scent of the forest trying to pick hers out of the jumble of scents.
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:49 am

A large bundle of fur came running out of nowhere, the she-cat had been searching for Preyjaw and was eager to spend more time with him. She pranced up alongside FallenSnow and Preyjaw, having heard parts of what the rogue had said. "You're not that smart," she blurted out, sounding like a silly kit. "We do have regard for life, if we didn't, you'd be dead," she said, again, sounding innocent and kit-like. "We obey our code and our code states for us to challenge all trespassers. I don't believe we've challenged you. In fact..All we did was ask you to leave. Plus, what would you know about being a real warrior? Don't accuse us of not being real warriors, when you don't even know what it takes to become one. You're a rogue." The ragdoll then stepped back and flattened her ears, in shock and horror, surprised at what she had just said. She had not thought her words through.
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:24 pm

"I dont care who you are and what you do. I only care of finding my sister. Leave me be." Turns and stalks picking up the shecats scent finally. "I wont hunt here, and i wont challenge you and your warriors. I am merely looking for a scent." Tail lashes as my nose twitches and i stalk forward intently making sure im still following the right scent.
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:24 am

A stormy hued tom then drew closer to the ground, a small frown on his expression. "Perhaps," the deputy meowed, "If you tell us this cats name, we can tell you if we have heard of her. I assure you, there have been no loners or kittypets pass through these forests for a very long time. I cannot let you endanger the clan by strolling through our territory, regardless of the claim that you won't hunt."
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:46 am

"I wont hurt anyone here, no offence, but you and your warriors arent worth the time im wasting. Her name is Sorrow, and of course you would not have seen her. Shes good at that, but this time she was trying to be found i can tell. Look at the tracks" The ebony and ivory colored tom pointed a massive jet-black paw at the shuffled leaves and claw marks "She knows how to hide her scent very well, but she didnt, either she was running from something or she was looking for me also." tilts head and strains for the scent of fear. "The scents too dull for me to tell if she was scared and running so i have to follow it and find out." the massive tom turned his head back to the group of cats "Im sorry that i have intruded, i mean no ill harm. Ive been searching for her for over ten moons... Only to find faint traces that ended abruptly.. I swear to everything im not trying to do any harm. I cannot force you trust me. But can you please just try?" The toms deep forest green eyes where glistening in worry hoping they'd understand.
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:32 am

Froststream peeked out from a tree, as she was going to head here to hunt, but she heard the conversation. She calmly padded up to her clan mates, her pawprints left in the snow. "If you say she's so good at hiding her scent, how come you're searching for her alone? I would ask a good tracker if I were you. I heard the conversation, and I doubt you're trouble, but you should respect borders more. You're lucky most of the clans in this forest are probably kind. But you have to remember, and respect the fact that we defend our territory from intruders because of our kits, queens, and elders. Intruders like you, they usually cause damage, and you could get killed if you tread on another clans territory. I don't know what the other clans are like, I haven't been in them." She said, sincerely, and then looked him straight in the eyes. "And if you die, your sister will never be found. Do you want that?" She asked solemnly. "It's his choice to trust you or not, not me." She mewed, and looked over at ResoluteStep.  "But, if he decides to, I'll be happy to help. However, if she wanted to be found, why would she hide her scents?" She meowed, suspicious that someone else might be tracking this sister of his.
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:12 am

ChipmunkStar padded out the bushes, her green eyes narrowed. "I cannot let you wander in our territory," she said, flicking her tail, "But, you can tell us what your sister looks like and we will keep an eye for you." She meowed firmly.
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:10 pm

"You didnt hear my words clearly, i said she is usually very good at coveting her tracks. But she didnt, cant you see the tracks?" The tom flicked his black tail to the scuffled earth. Then her turned his head to the leader "Thank you for the offer, but if she sees you tracking her and not me shell make sure shes hidden and you wont ever find her i assure you." The scent leads towards that part" he flicked his tail towards theValiantclan border "Ill be out of your fur i promise"
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:37 pm

Froststreams gaze softened. "Of course I can see them. They could be our tracks, but if you're so sure, I suppose.." She said with a sigh. "You better remember that warning, however. It's not too smart to stand up to a deputy and his clanmates." She said. The tabby she-cat's eyes drifted to ChipmunkStar, shrugging her shoulders at what to do now. Hopefully he would leave.

She padded through the bushes nearby to look at the tracks more carefully. She looked back over her shoulder and nodded at the leader. "I think he's right. Why would one of our cats go alone to the border?" She said, and gathered the scent of the tracks once more, and then went back to them, and sat down. She was confident that if this rogue attacked, which was unlikely, she would be able to defend her clanmates quickly despite sitting down. She seemed calm, not making any sudden movements yet, wary of the rogue still. She kept her eyes locked on the cat like before, studying his every move. She couldn't afford to trust any rogue, especially since the last rogue she saw was when she was a kit, and that was a past she didn't want to remember. She wouldn't let that repeat.
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:15 pm

"I was not standing up to your clanmates, i was just merely trying to make them realize the urgency here. And you know how i know they arent your tracks? Because her scents on them, they are her claw marks. She was fleeing, maybe from your clan, maybe from the fox i sighted near the border. Either way her scent leads through your territory and out."He turned his broad head towards the border with Sombreclan "Lets just hope i find her before she goes in the other clan territory.." murmers
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:38 am

Froststream nodded, understanding more of the situation at hand. "You should get a move on then. I would suggest keeping off of our territory from now on." She said.
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:34 pm

"Why would I stay? My only purpose here is to retrieve my sister. I do not wish to pick a fight with the clans, you have my word." The massive ebony and ivory colored tom dipped his head not in respect, but as equals. "Why would i ever attack anyone without reason? Thats like killing prey when your not hungry. Its sense less, even though ive seen twolegs do it, they are also sense less." the calm tom's silver-white whiskers twitch and i nod "Have a fine day, after our meeting you will not see hide or tail of me being here i assure you."
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:38 am

I'm sorry, but, you cannot claim that her "paw prints" and "scent" are on VC territory when she never Roleplayed here or was never actually here through comment proof. You also can't claim that Terror knows of the fox because.. Well, he never roleplayed with the fox and I'd know because I RP the fox. Razz The fox was long gone by the time Terror was anywhere near.
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:40 pm

OOC: Yep. I was roleplaying along in case it was allowed, but it's not. So, pretend I didn't say anything about the tracks, and I just glanced at them or something.

Froststream nodded. She was glad there was no danger here, this tom seemed harmless. "I agree. Twolegs are strange creatures. I wish you luck on your search." She said.
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:10 pm

"Twolegs have no idea how odd they are to us" whiskers twitch in  amusment. "I think they dont know anything by the way they act sometimes"

This was before i put Sorrows character  in the sign up posts so at the time i was acting out Terror looking for her :3
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:51 pm

"Indeed. I don't even know the purpose of the tree-cutters." She stated in confusion.
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror on Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:46 pm

"Exactly, why would they rip up trees? Trees probably have no fundemental value to Two-legs. So why do they need them?" The ebony and ivory colored tom tilted his broad head in confusion his tail swishing as if thinking.
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:19 pm

Resolutestep watched in interest then flicked his storm hued tail to the side, "You may leave now," he interrupted, his white whiskers twitched.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:25 pm

The white she cat opened her mouth once more, stepping up beside Resolute. "Yes, I believe we have heard enough." She flicked her large, fluffy tail.
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:58 am

"It is time you left. Try to stay out of ValiantClan territory, if you can." The she-cat said, with a nod. Her head turned to ResoluteStep. "Do you think there should be an escort out of the territory, or should he leave on his own?" She said, looking up at him for a choice.
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:07 am

"Escort him." The pale brown leader meowed firmly, stepping up. "We had heard enough. We are sorry for your loss, but, we cannot afford rogues wandering in our territory. FrostStream," her large, luminous pale green eyes flickered to the warrior, "Escort him to the border, and make sure he actually leaves."
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:09 am

"Of course." She meowed respectfully, and looked back at ResoluteStep with a smile. She padded away, to the rogues side, and began the walk to the border.
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
10/10  (10/10)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:48 pm

The white she cat frowned slightly as she watched the other she cat smile at Resolute, looking over to Chipmunk. She flicked an ear, padding over to her leader and sat down, sighing. "Im assuming we need to keep an eye out for others,"
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
95/100  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:57 am

The storm hued deputy nodded to Fallensnow, "We will," he said. The tom's golden eyes scanned the territory for any more signs of possible trouble.
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
60/100  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:37 pm

The calico warrior rushes out of the camp and through the pines, he had his eyes in pain as he rushed up a tree and laid on a branch. Staring into the eyes of his ancestors.-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:32 pm

Ravenpaw walked after Rowanpelt seeing him stop did she too. "Rowanpelt! Look I'm sorry you took it the wrong way.... I didn't intened it that way. I would't wan't to hurt you anyways.." She meowed to him as she stepped closer.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Rowanpelt growls from his spot in the tree-"Your just playing yourself..."-he said hissing and clawing his way back down the tree-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:04 am

Pinning her ears back did she have a flash of angre but was gone as fast as it came. "If I was playing myself then why would I be here?" She meowed gently her pale green eyes pleading for his forgivness.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:39 pm

The calico warrior let out a fierce growl, no wonder he was once a rogue. He unsheathes his claws and stares her dead in the eye.-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:27 pm

The obsidian apprentice held his gaze before having a flash of sorrow, tearing her gaze from the warrior did she claw the ground before sighing and putting her head down in defeat. "Well one thing I know is that we both have a terrible past. Running from it and trying to find peace... I am sorry you can't forgive me.. but I can wait." She said in a hushed whisper only he could hear her if he was close enough.before purring in half confusion and half anger to herself did she turn and walk away into the safety of her longing shadow's.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:29 pm

The warrior felt a pain in his chest as his heart thudded in confusion, anger, guilt. He rushed the opposite direction towards the border and h stopped laying down.-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:31 pm

(this is really fun! like really fun! consution in their choices.... Imma have fun RPing rav now Razz)

Walking back to the camp did she wish to see her mentor.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thousand on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:07 pm

Hunting. Ok. Owlflight was going to go hunting.The last two times he'd tried, it hadn't worked out. This time, though, he was determined to catch something.

What was it those twolegs said? the tabby thought. Third time's the charm? What's a charm? What if it's something bad? No - focus! Owlflight reminded himself as he padded towards the pines.
Thousand
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/5  (1/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:08 pm

The calico warrior sighed as he looks around from his laying down spot. He stands up and his eyes were dried with tears. He sniffs the air and then lurches himself to the side in a enormous leap catching a shrew and he looks up with the shrew in his jaws. He looks around for somewhere to bury it.-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thousand on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:50 pm

Owlflight sniffed the air, hoping to catch a whiff of something. There was a bird somewhere around here - but did he have to try and catch it? There were so many possibilities besides climbing...

Making up his mind to at least try, the warrior jumped into the tree he thought the bird was in and scrambled up onto the first branch. The rough bark scraped uncomfortably against his fur, but he gritted his teeth and climbed higher.
Thousand
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/5  (1/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:13 am

Rowanpelt looks at the tom who was climbing the tree, the shrew was buried a few yards away and he smiles lighty, he looks at owlflight and hisses lightly, the bird wouldn't have known of his voice, he points his tail erect meaning for the warrior to stop, he then rippled his tail meaning to move forward then kinked it over his back meaning to follow and react to rowan's movements. He shivers and brushes himself across the grass, he pads softly to the other side where if he knocked the birddown it would land right in Rowan's paws.-
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:30 pm

Dashing off from the entrance of the camp did tears run down her jade eyes. Everything turned bloody as she shook from her loss. "Why, Berrystripe, why?!" She yowled as she found a bush to stop at, closing her eyes shut did she let the bloody images of war and death take over her until she layed there shaking with rage and sorrow.
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
3/6  (3/6)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thousand on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:42 pm

Owlflight froze when he saw Rowanpelt motioning to him. Nodding quietly, he followed the directions from the other warrior as best as he could.

He could see the bird now. If he jumped... maybe it would fly right into Rowan's paws. Taking in a deep breath, Owl leaped at it and watched as the feathered creature flew towards Rowanpelt.
Thousand
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/5  (1/5)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content