The Grounds.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Grounds.

Post by Alphess Aiyana on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:45 am

Washaki Battle Grounds!

Just off the side to Washaki's hunting grounds is a large open space. There are no trees and no large boulders. Just an open space with a stretch of dusty ground. Wolves, both adult and those in training often come here to practice their battle moves and techniques. Fighting in pairs to large groups. Sometimes, you may even catch the Alpha and Alphess fighting against one another to test their strength.

► No actual battles are to take place here. It is merely practising, learning and putting each others strengths and skills to the test.

► Seriously wounding your pack-mates will result in punishment from the Alpha or Alphess. Small scratches and marks are acceptable.

► Young wolves in training to become scouts should be here regularly - fighting amongst themselves or with an older Scout or wolf of higher ranking. Sentinels are welcome to come here too and test their skills with fighting.

Good luck and may the best wolf win. Wink
Rp comments can go bellow this message.
avatar
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2013-07-13
Location : In a special place.. c; Why don't you join me?

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Leafheart on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:49 pm

(ooh) Pandora looked around, hoping to practice her battling. When there were no other wolves around, she decide to wait for someone to practice with.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Feralclaw on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:56 pm

Varal stalked for five minutes "Look behind you!" he barked playfuly as he jumped from the bushes
avatar
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2013-09-30
Age : 16
Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Leafheart on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:02 pm

Pandora spun around. "Nice." She barked quietly. (Shy she-wolf)
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Feralclaw on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:13 pm

He carefully clawed her with one claw "Come on lets battle!" he said cheerfuly
avatar
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2013-09-30
Age : 16
Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Leafheart on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:15 pm

"OK." She jumped to her paws. She took a quick but gentle swipe at him, leaving a very small scratch on his nose.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Feralclaw on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:20 pm

"That the best you can do?" he taunted he left five very tiny claw marks on her side
avatar
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2013-09-30
Age : 16
Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Leafheart on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:30 pm

She swatted at him, leaving very shallow scratches across his side and tail.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Feralclaw on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:33 pm

He bit gently at her left leg leaving no marks

(he has vicegrip! XD)
avatar
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2013-09-30
Age : 16
Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Leafheart on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:38 pm

The she-wolf turns and bites down on his back paw, no mark is left.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Feralclaw on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:03 pm

"Very well lets continue this later!" he woofed
avatar
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2013-09-30
Age : 16
Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
12/13  (12/13)
Health Bar:
55/100  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Leafheart on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:08 pm

"Yea." Pandora released and stretched. "I'm going to the river."
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Fenris on Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:11 pm

Fenris pads into the clearing.
avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Katani pads into the clearing, maybe practiding battle skills will make her a Sentinel faster. Spotting Fenris, she woofed gently, "Fenris! Can I practise with you?"
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Leafheart on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Pandora entered the Battle Grounds.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Skidding to a stop beside Pandora, the brawny wolf barked cheerfully. "So this is the Battlegrounds," his yellow gaze surveyed the area observantly.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Leafheart on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:10 pm

"Yea. Wanna practice Akando?" She barked, dropping into a crouch.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:11 pm

"Sure!" He dropped into a pose mirroring her, circling the she-wolf and occasionally creeping forward.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Leafheart on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:17 pm

Pandora circled Akando, creeping forward and pounced forward. She gave him several small scratches across his side.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Katani padded in after the two. Observing, she gave a few tactics to either wolf.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:11 pm

He twisted, swatting at her flank.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Getting bored, Katani leaped into the fight, landing squarely on Akando's back, forcing the male wolf to submit. She leaped off Akando, only to slide under him, raking his belly with her paws, but not leaving any marks.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Akando snarled playfully, sinking his teeth into shoulder softly.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Leafheart on Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:00 pm

Joining the tussle, the small grey sentinel hopped onto Katani's back, biting her gently in the shoulder.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:05 pm

He howled in mock agony, flailing his leg out at the she-wolf, keeping his jaws locked loosely on Katani's shoulder.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Leafheart on Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:08 pm

Pandora released and started playfully swatting at Akando, giving him a few more tiny scratches.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:51 pm

He twisted, unlocking his jaws from Katani's shoulder and snapping his jaws at Pandora.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Leafheart on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:54 pm

Pandora bit down on his tail gently. She left no marks on it.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:08 pm

He growled playfully, kicking up one back leg toward her muzzle.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Leafheart on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:21 pm

The grey sentinel ducked under his leg, avoiding the kick. At last, my smaller size came in handy... Pandora thought, biting down gently on Akando's right ear/
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:07 am

He slumped down, growling discontentedly.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Leafheart on Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:10 am

Pandora bit down on his other ear just as gently.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:25 am

Katani let out a good natured growl then stopped fighting. "Well, that's just about all of our territory that you've seen now." Her red fur was very ruffled from the tussle, she looked like a red fur tree.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Alphess Aiyana on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:15 am

Hornetfade wrote:Getting bored, Katani leaped into the fight, landing squarely on Akando's back, forcing the male wolf to submit. She leaped off Akando, only to slide under him, raking his belly with her paws, but not leaving any marks.
"Forcing the male wolf to submit" is what I would call god-modding and an auto-hit. Please do not do this in future. Use the words "attempting to make him submit" or something along those lines. This is a more fair way of Roleplaying. (:
avatar
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2013-07-13
Location : In a special place.. c; Why don't you join me?

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Leafheart on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:42 pm

Pandora leaped off the he-wolf, a wolf grin was on her face. "Nice practice match guys." She barked.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:17 pm

"Likewise," the yellow-eyed scout grinned broadly, shaking his rust smudged pelt. "I think I've seen the while territory, excluding the river." His muzzle wrinkled back distastefully at the mention of water, but he continued. "So I suppose we should return to the cave?"
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Katani sighed, not ready to go back yet. "Should we take the river-route? It's much more peaceful." She padded toward Akando and Pandora, nuzzling each. Her amber eyes glowed.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Leafheart on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:21 pm

"Yea sure, i love the river." Pandora barked.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:22 pm

"So long as I don't have to get in, sure." Akando barked agreeably, nuzzling both their shoulders briefly as he stood, stretching
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Katani suddenly bubbled with joy."I forgot to tell you! I'm a full Sentinel now!" She ran over to Akando, nuzzlling him, then turning to Pandora and gently nipped her ears.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:33 pm

"Congratulations!" Akando grinned broadly, bumping her with his shoulder.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:47 pm

Katani leaped on him playfully. "I'll be able to sleep with you!" Suddenly realising what she said, Katani scrambled off Akando, embarrassed. "Erm... I mean.. yeah in the Sentinel and Scouts den.. Anyway, are we going to the river or not?"
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:50 pm

"Lead the way!" He laughed, swatting at her deftly with a paw. His yellow gaze glittered cheerfully as his optics wavered over his two friends.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:39 pm

"Okay!" Katani bounded down the slope toward the river.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Leafheart on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Pandora bounded after them.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Akando raced after them with a wide grin, scattering clouds of dust as he went.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Fenris on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Watching the three wolves vanish through clouds of dust, Fenris let out a somewhat relived sigh. Maybe now I can try and train in peace... The thought crossed his mind as he stretched out his front legs. "...well as much as I can do alone anyway." He mutters aloud to himself, before pushing off of the ground swiftly, and racing away. Been awhile since I've gone on a run.
avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by MiseryCloud on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:31 pm

Adanya lurked by the Grounds. She observed the others with interest. She sat off to the side.


Last edited by MiseryCloud on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 22

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:59 am

Dyani bounced up beside Adanya and gently nudged her with her nose. "Hey," she said.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by MiseryCloud on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:06 am

"Dyani!" She barked a greeting; her fluffy tail wagged. "Come to watch everyone practice, mm?" She tilt her muzzle up, watching the others with interest.
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 22

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grounds.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum