Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grounds.

+4
Fenris
Feralclaw
Leafheart
Alphess Aiyana
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Grounds.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grounds.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:14 am

She nodded, her eyes glowing in the sunshine. "I sure have," she eyed the Guardian and teasingly swiped at her muzzle. "Come on," she said, taking a few steps back. "Put your skills to the test!" She barked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:16 am

"You asked for it," she said, teasingly. Adanya mocked an angry growl and leaped at Dyani. Her snow coloured paws lashing out at the Delta Female's ears.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Grounds.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5The Grounds.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Grounds.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100The Grounds.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:19 am

Dyani thought quickly and leaped to the left, dodging the she-wolf's attack. Dyani then charged at Adanya, her yellow eyes fixed on the Guardian.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:23 am

The snowy wolf lowered her lean body to the ground, smirked slyly as she sprang forward; flying into the air. She landed on Dyani's back and gently nipped at her skin.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Grounds.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5The Grounds.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Grounds.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100The Grounds.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:25 am

Dyani whirled her head around and snapped her jaws at Adanya. She quickly twisted, dropping to the ground in attempt to squish her pack-mate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:26 am

Adanya let out a pretend cry and leaped off the Delta's back. She leaped forward, gently nipping at her legs.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:28 am

She bounced backwards and swiped her paws at the she-wolf's muzzle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:29 am

She grinned, stumbling back slightly. Adanya hurled herself forward, her legs lashed out at the Delta's stomach.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:32 am

Dyani sprang to the left, but was caught slightly short. She let out a mock whimper and then pounced onto Adanya, locking her jaws gently onto the Guardian's leg.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:42 am

Adanya snapped her jaws at Dyani, lashing her paws out at her.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:43 am

Dyani released her grip from the she-wolf's leg then took a step back, grinning cheekily. "Nice fight," she panted and nudged her. "You put up a pretty good fight," she barked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:45 am

Adanya shook out her snow coloured fur then stood up. She was slightly breathless, she nudged her friend. "Thank you, you do, too!" She flicked her ears. "I better get heading back to the Alpha and Alphess den and check up on them. I'll see you later!" She dashed off.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:47 am

"Bye!" Dyani woofed a goodbye, her eyes bright. She glanced over towards the River. An image of the icy water running down her throat sparked a grin on her muzzle. She began to run off in the direction of the cool waters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Hornet, Leaf and Burn - No auto-hits, please.

Shanook briskly trotted through. He glanced around then slipped out of the territory, heading to the Mountains.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Grounds.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Grounds.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Grounds.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Grounds.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:57 pm

Okay lol :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:55 pm

A small she-wolf bounded alomng, curiosity glinting in her eyes.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Grounds.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Grounds.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Grounds.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100The Grounds.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:36 am

"Hey, Akira," Dakota barked as he caught her scent. "Here to practice, are you?" He said with a slight grin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:11 am

Akira bumped against Dakota in a playful manner. "Well, maybe," she said. "I was really here to look around. But..Do you want to practice together?" Her eyes were bright at the opportunity.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Grounds.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Grounds.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Grounds.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100The Grounds.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:29 am

Dakota leaped at Akira before he replied. His shaggy black pelt swept across the ground. He kept his eyes on her and smirked, "Sure. Want me to go easy on you?" He chuckled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:39 am

She wavered then gave a slight nod, "Perhaps..I'm not the best at fighting." She brushed her pelt, gently, against him then began to pad away. She whirled around to face him once she was a distance away. "Ready?"
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:11 am

He chuckled and gave a nod. "Sure," he said, "You can start!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:44 am

Akira grinned in glee and lowered her brown pelt to the ground. She smirked, "Prepared, Dakota?" Without another word, the she-wolf leaped at him, her paws outstretched and ready to swipe at his ears.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:23 pm

Rollo briskly made his way in and glanced around wanting to battle
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:19 am

Dakota barked and quickly leaped to the side. He chuckled and swiped his paws out at her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:47 pm

He smiled watching them flicking his tail
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:53 pm

She let out a loud laugh and swiveled her head to the side to avoid the attack. She leaped at him, wanting desperately to pin him. She kept her paws firmly against him. Her eyes gleaming.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:18 pm

The wolf let himself be pinned and fell flat to the ground, his eyes locked on Akira. "Seems you're too strong for me," he said, teasingly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:25 am

She laughed and pressed her weight against him, "You're just letting me win!" She shook her head and playfully swiped at his nose, "Play correctly." She leaped off him, grinning in content.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:40 pm

The petite rendezvous pup entered the area, her icy blues raking the scene for a temporary opponent. Her cone-shaped auditoriums rotated forward as she watched Akira and Dakota battle. Sabinx's narrow cranial tilted. That's Asha's brother right? And Akira, the one Asha's is constantly envious of her for playing with Jaro. Sabinx had often spent her time watching them all interact. I wish I had friends..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:53 am

Akira pricked up her ears, hearing another wolf. "Dakota," she barked. She turned her head and glanced over to Sabinx. "Hey!" She said, "You're.. Sabinx, right? I've seen you in the Rendezvous den! I'm Akira."
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:52 pm

Sabinx blinked slowly, somewhat stunned that the femme would abandon her battle just to greet her. She shuffled her dainty paws and averted her bright gaze. "Hullo," she verbalized quietly as the pup lifted her stare and cast it upon Akira and Dakota. "Sorry for interrupting.. I err - was just..I was just watching. Don't mind me," the fae tumbled over her words, bewildered that she was making such a scene.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:22 am

Akira shrugged and gently bumped into Dakota, in a playful manner. "Ohh, it's fine, we don't mind!" She said, beaming. "It's nice to meet you! Maybe the three of us should hunt sometime?" She tilt her head, quizzingly.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:38 am

Dakota kicked Akira with his black hind legs, in a playful manner then sat up. He smiled to Sabinx and kindly woofed, "Hello!" He chuckled, "No need to be nervous or anything," he said, commenting on the stumble of the words, "We don't bite."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:51 pm

She laughed at Dakota's playful kick. "He's right, you know!" She said, smiling, her eyes bright.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:34 am

"Of course I am," he replied, smugly. The male wolf leaped at Akira and pulled at her ears playfully with his teeth, "Tasty." he barked, wagging his tail.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:25 pm

The emaciated lupus thoughtfully dipped her narrow skull and plastered a sheepish smile to her slim muzzle. "Maybe sometime. I'll leave you both to your skirmish." Sabby rose to her paws and proceeded into the dense undergrowth. "See you around."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:15 am

Akira let out a squeal and wriggled away from Dakota. She kindly tilt her head to Sabinx and barked, "Okay! See you later!" She wagged her tail then bopped her nose into Dakota.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:42 pm

Marrok ran, his pink ish tounge lolling out of his maw. "Phew, what a run!" He barked a bit breathless. Turning to Russet did he tackle her.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Grounds.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/6The Grounds.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
The Grounds.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Grounds.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:49 pm

Russet raced after marrok giggling her fur blowing in the breeze. "Hey!" she barked as hse tumbled to the floor
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:53 pm

Marrok pulled gently on her ear as he jumped her. Letting go did he get off her, play bowing.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Grounds.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/6The Grounds.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
The Grounds.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Grounds.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:57 pm

She shook her head her ears flopping she leaped to her paws and play bowed as well then circled him growling playfully "Your going to pay that!!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:02 pm

"Oh will I?!" He smirked as his amber eyes watched her circled him. "I think not, far bigger then you!" He growled back in a playful manner "what are going to do? Tickle me till I surrender? " he barked, his eyes bright with joy.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:04 pm

She took in a breathe in as if she was hurt, "Don't mock me" she growled playfully her paws stepping lightly on the snow, "And do not underestimate me" she giggles then raced to his side and pushed him hard but not enough to hurt me at all
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:19 pm

"Oh I won't underestimate you once you pro-" he was cut off but the slam in his side. He slid but still hat his footing. "What was that? That there just tickled me." He grind as he waited for the nedt attack.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:05 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Sorry didn't want to hurt a fluffy squirrel" She joked smiling slightly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:10 pm

"Hehe now im a fluffy squirrel?" He chocked on his own laughter, stopping did he jump bowling her over, not trying to hurt her. "Pinned ya!" He snorted with laughter.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:33 am

Akira glanced across to the two adult wolves, watching with interest.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:59 pm

She rolled her eyes and was about to say something when she bowled over and he pinned her she looked at him, and pawed his nose giggling, "I let you!" she explained
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:56 am

Chuckling did he roll hia eyes "im sure you where" he smiled not being this happy in alobe time.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:31 am

Dakota explosively leaped up behind Akira, firmly pressing his paws against her. He smirked, a wide smile on his face. He licked Akira's ear, playfully then shot a glance across to the two adult wolves. "Adult versions of us?" He tilt his head to her, smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum