Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD

3 posters

Go down

Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Empty Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:30 pm

Stormstrike raced in and sat down peacefully at a twoleg den entrance. Finally, away from those stalkers. I can plan on which cat to murder, without getting caught, and be alone!!! Stormstrike thought as she groomed herself peacefully. She also thought about a way to murder a kit or a cat and in which Clan without getting caught. Those other filthy Clan cats will never find me here! And Copperstar still hasn't caught me!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Empty Re: Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD

Post by Leafheart Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Leafheart caught the scent of the cat. (Still not giving up on any of my charries)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Left_bar_bleue7/7Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Left_bar_bleue100/100Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Empty Re: Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Stormstrike looked at the ValiantClan cat that had followed her earlier. "Let me be will you? I have important things to take care of!" she hissed and growled while she sped off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:14 pm

"Oh really, I heard what happened at Tempestclan." Leafheart said, her tail swishing. She shot off after her.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Left_bar_bleue7/7Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Left_bar_bleue100/100Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Rust was jumped on the fence from the house to the left when he saw Leafheart "Hi Leafheart! What are you doing?" he asked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Left_bar_bleue12/13Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Left_bar_bleue55/100Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:46 pm

Stormstrike called something over her shoulder: "You can't follow me into SombreClan territory!" she meowed, grinning evilly as she headed towards the territory.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:58 pm

Okay. This got extremely unrealistic very quickly.
LeafHeart is a ValiantClan medicine cat. SandCloud is the TC warrior. The drama with Storm happened in TEMPESTCLAN. Therefore, it is SandCloud that should be here, not VC's medicine cat. Also, SombreClan and TempestClan have both just left to go to ValiantClan. So, I don't think that StormStrike should be going to SC territory when it's meant to be the wolves who are going there. Not runnaway TC cats. Don't have your character plots interfere with the larger scaled plots.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Left_bar_bleue1/1Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Left_bar_bleue98/100Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Sorryyyy....... oops.... I guess what I did was a big mistake. o-o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:03 pm

yup.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Left_bar_bleue12/13Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Left_bar_bleue55/100Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:14 pm

It's just the wolves are around to go to SombreClan territory - any day now, I'm just waiting for the last of TC to go over and then a mass PM will be sent out to everyone saying to stop posting in SC and TC as everyone should be in VC. Then.. A wolf patrol will travel to SC and if they discover a random cat, it would get messy and would most likely leave as their orders are to scout out the place, see how many cats there are, see if there is prey and etc, etc. Then the wolf pack will slowly merge over there. But, that won't be able to happen if there's a random cat running around there. Razz Stray away from SC. xD
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Left_bar_bleue1/1Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Left_bar_bleue98/100Stormstrike is hiding in a twoleg's front yard XD Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:53 pm

sorry
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Ok.

Stormstrike called over her shoulder. "You can't attack me in ValiantClan territory if everyone else is there! I'll be in the warriors den!" she meowed with an evil grin as she ran off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:40 pm

"Need help LeafHeart? My housefolk left for awhile!" he Meowed cheerfully
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:08 pm

(First of all. Leafy is a medicine cat Maplekit)
"No, I'm good. All the Clans had to move into my camp, it's too full for me..." She mew.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:07 pm

"Ok you know where to find me though!" he said happily
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down