The Wolves Invasion

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Wolves Invasion

Post by Alpha Okami on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Okami howled loudly as he charged into the territory, his eyes like golden orbs of sunlight. The scent of the cats was stale, the prey scent was strong. "Here we are, Washaki! Hunt and eat to your hearts content!"
avatar
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Posts : 408
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Mwahaha. >:3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Dyani entered, after the Alpha. She elevated her russet head and howled, calling the wolves forth. "The prey here is plentiful!"
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:13 pm

Akando bounded in with a huge grin splashed optimistically across his muzzle.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Dyani cuffed Akando's ear, gently, her eyes bright with excitement. "Finally," she said, heaving a slow sigh. She glanced around then sniffed the air, taking in the warm scents of prey.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Akando pawed at her half-heartedly, gazing around with wide, excited eyes. He sniffed the air, exhaling deeply with a contented humph.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Fenris on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Fenris bounded into the territory howling joyfully as the warm scent of prey pours into his senses. With his tail swaying from side to side, he sniffs the air. "Been a while since I've smelled this much prey."
avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Alpha Okami on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:44 pm

Okami chuckled and nodded, agreeing.
avatar
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Posts : 408
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Mwahaha. >:3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by HowlingStar on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:50 pm

Shanook marched in, his large grey and white tail wagging sideways. "Hey," he barked to his mate, greeting her with a gentle nuzzle.
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:03 pm

Scenting the air, he prowled a few strides away from the others, spotting plump prey.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Alphess Aiyana on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:53 am

A well-muscled snow white wolf entered, brushing her pelt against Okami's. "Seems we have an extra slice of territory to our Kingdom," she said, licking his ear. "Hunt my pack! Hunt well and feed yourselves!" She leaned against Okami, "Speaking of which.. I'm starving."
avatar
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2013-07-13
Location : In a special place.. c; Why don't you join me?

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by ChipmunkStar on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:00 am

"Want to hunt together?" Waya bounds in, barking to Fenris with a gleeful smile on her muzzle. "Prey!" She wagged her tail, excited.
avatar
ChipmunkStar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2013-08-05
Age : 171
Location : In a place with tons of food :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Leafheart on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:03 am

Pandora crept in quietly, she scented the air.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:53 am

Padding a little ways away from the river to track the prey he had found, he pounced on the unfamiliar brown animal with the warm scent of prey. It smells like prey,  He laughed, shrugging. It was definitely a source of food, just not one he usually encountered. Akando trotted over to the Alphas, ducking his head respectfully with the prey clutched in his muzzle.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Fenris on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:52 pm

Aiyana wrote: "Hunt my pack! Hunt well and feed yourselves!"
(Fly Aiyana's pretties fly! Fly and take all the prey! xD)

"Of course we can hunt together!" Fenris smiled at Waya, eyes glowing with excitement. "It's great isn't it? I never knew just how much I could miss the scent of prey." He let out a soft chuckle.
avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Leafheart on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:03 pm

Pandora dashed in, scenting the air. she caught sight of an unfamiliar type of prey. She dropped into a crouch, and when she was close enough to the strange creature, she pounced. Hmm... She thought, I wonder how good this'll be. The small grey sentinel took a few bites of the rabbit. It was delicious.
(I dunno if the wolves know what a rabbit is...)
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by ChipmunkStar on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:11 pm

She smirks. "There seems to be no large prey though."
avatar
ChipmunkStar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2013-08-05
Age : 171
Location : In a place with tons of food :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Fenris on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 pm

"Still, every bit of prey helps." He looks around.
avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Leafheart on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:16 pm

"The fluffy squirrels are small, so that makes sense." Pandora barked.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by MiseryCloud on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:13 pm

The female Guardian entered and gently nuzzled the Alpha and Alphess in greeting. "It's great that we have found a new food source, weird that the fluffysqurriels are no longer around, though.." She shrugged and sniffed the air to hunt.
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 21

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Leafheart on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:11 pm

(Do wolves know what a rabbit is?)
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by HowlingStar on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:56 pm

(Yeah, of course. Wolves eat rabbit, not bird so much though. Mostly rabbit and squirrel)

Shanook bounded in.
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Leafheart on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:29 pm

(ok, thanks)
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Alpha Okami on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:20 am

Okami nuzzled his mate then lowered his lean body down to the ground.
avatar
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Posts : 408
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Mwahaha. >:3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:27 am

Dakota bounded in with excitement flaring in his golden eyes.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Alphess Aiyana on Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:58 am

"Hey, Dakota," Aiyana barked. "Do some hunting," she said, nudging him gently with her nose.
avatar
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2013-07-13
Location : In a special place.. c; Why don't you join me?

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/1  (1/1)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by HowlingStar on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Shanook lowered into a crouch, sniffing the air. He picked up a fresh scent of a rabbit and dove after it. He ran quickly then snatched up the squirming rabbit in his large and powerful jaws. He killed in with a quick swipe as he placed it down on the ground. "Aiyana, Okami, are you hungry?" He barked as he indicated to the rabbit.
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Fenris on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Fenris's ears perked at the sight of Shanook's freshly caught prey. Becoming focused he lowers his snout towards the ground, his nose filled up with the warmth of rabbit. Is there a rabbit hole around here? He thought as he raised his head and followed the scent. Bounding through the snow, a quick flash of brown crossed his vision, diving after it the beta lifts the rabbit in the air and killed it with a swift bite. "Looks like there are more than just a few rabbits around here." He muttered through a mouth-full of fur.
avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Leafheart on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Pandora sat down by the river, watching for fish.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Pigeon on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:05 pm

Akira bounded in, her smile widened. "Ooh! So much prey!"
avatar
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Posts : 1077
Join date : 2013-08-09
Location : Everywhere. :P

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
97/100  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by ChipmunkStar on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:44 pm

She sped after a young fleeing rabbit, killing it off quickly. There was smirk across the betas muzzle.


Im too lazy to writebso muh details on the cell xD
avatar
ChipmunkStar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2013-08-05
Age : 171
Location : In a place with tons of food :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Leafheart on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:19 am

A large trout swam by her, Pandora swiped for it, but tumbled into the water. She soon came up with the trout.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by HowlingStar on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:35 am

(The water isn't toxic to the wolves, k, guys? :3)

Shanook glanced across to his pack-mates, grinning contently.
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:03 am

Akando, having eaten his fill in prey, padded over to the Alpha and Alphess.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Fenris on Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Fenris holds up his catch proudly, padding back over to Waya. "Nice catch."
avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by ChipmunkStar on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:36 pm

"That was a great catch yourself." Her eyes glowed.
avatar
ChipmunkStar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2013-08-05
Age : 171
Location : In a place with tons of food :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Duckshine on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Dyani nuzzled her mate, lovingly then trotted up to the River. She lashed her paw into the water as it rippled, scooping up a fresh fish. She grinned in delight and gulped it down. xD
avatar
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Posts : 540
Join date : 2013-10-01
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere.. :D

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
1/5  (1/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by MiseryCloud on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:00 am

Adanya gazed around, grinning. "Good kill, Dyani," she said.
avatar
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 21

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
5/5  (5/5)
Health Bar:
43/100  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:45 am

Katani stayed on the other side of the river, watching her pack invade the fluffy squirrels home. She peered around at the trampled grass and ruined scenery. Finally, the slowly leaped into the river, coming out on the other side wit a fat trout.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Alpha Okami on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:12 am

"Great kill!" The Alpha barked to Katani. The Alpha sniffed the air and caught a plump rabbit easily. He ravenously consumed half the rabbit then offered the rest to his mate with a gentle nuzzle. "Eat," he said, smiling.
avatar
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Posts : 408
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Mwahaha. >:3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
98/100  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Fenris on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Fenris nudges Waya happily, placing the rabbit on the ground and eating it.
avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by ChipmunkStar on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Shq swiftlu ate her prey, hungrily.
avatar
ChipmunkStar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2013-08-05
Age : 171
Location : In a place with tons of food :3

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
6/6  (6/6)
Health Bar:
81/100  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Leafheart on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:52 pm

Pandora ate her prey in a few swift bites.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by HowlingStar on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:27 am

(THE CAT PATROL WILL BE HERE SOON O.O)

avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Pigeon on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:57 am

PigeonFeather, the pale brown deputy frowned, the odd yet familiar scent of..Something lingering under her nose. The scent was awful but strong. She couldn't place her paw on the scent. She sat silently in the bushes, glancing towards the river. She sighted a large wolf then shrinked back, glancing towards her patrol.
avatar
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Posts : 1077
Join date : 2013-08-09
Location : Everywhere. :P

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
2/5  (2/5)
Health Bar:
97/100  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Leafheart on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:59 pm

Sandcloud froze when she noticed a small grey wolf crouched by the river. She dived into a bush silently, and watched the wolves. (Leafy would be freaking out. She crossed the wolfy border before...)

Pandora, the small grey sentinel smelled a new scent, but didn't bother investigating. Instead, she continued to eat her prey.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:08 pm

The strong wolf scented the air, eyes widening. He paused in his devouring of a rabbit, quickly striding toward Okami and Aiyana.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Leafheart on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:22 pm

Pandora looked around once she was finished. Then she walked over to Akando. "Do you know what that scent is Akando? I sure don't..." She barked. (Pandora never knew cat scent)

Sandcloud began to feel uneasy as the small grey wolf joined the larger wolf. The ginger warrior couldn't understand them, though she was afraid of what they were talking about.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Fenris on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:27 pm

Upon glancing over at Akando, the beta raised his snout into the air, taking in the scents of the area. With a discontented snort, Fenris lowered his head back down to his rabbit and toke a few finishing bites of the prey. Trying to act natural. I think the squirriels have scurried back to their nest.... possibly.
avatar
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Posts : 1130
Join date : 2013-07-20

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
0/0  (0/0)
Health Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by HowlingStar on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:46 pm

Shanook narrowed his golden eyes then stood a step closer to his Alpha and Alphess, prepared to protect them if needed. "That smells like.. Fluffy squirrel," he said, tasting the air. "But.. Where.." He glanced around, as if trying to see where they were.
avatar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3374
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 163
Location : Smexyworld, of course. ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
4/5  (4/5)
Health Bar:
90/100  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

http://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Leafheart on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Sandcloud froze in terror as the wolves looked around, her ears flat on her head. "They're looking for us..." She mewled so quietly, she doubted the wolves would hear.

Pandora looked around for the fluffy squirrels, but she saw nothing. The small gray sentinel was still curious about what they look like.
avatar
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2013-11-06
Age : 15
Location : Anywhere I want to be!

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
7/7  (7/7)
Health Bar:
100/100  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum