Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Rill

+7
Fenris
MiseryCloud
SilverStripe
Aurora
Alphess Aiyana
ChipmunkStar
HowlingStar
11 posters

Go down

The Rise of the Rill Empty The Rise of the Rill

Post by HowlingStar Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Drama Plot - November 2013

The Rise of the Rill

The ground shakes, rumbles. Trees fall, dens cave in. Cracks appear in the ground, splitting the territory. Is the moonstone gone? The four trees? Have they disappeared? How will we get there? The territory is changing, communication with StarClan is crackled and fuzzed out. Is the fight over? The wolves are forced to turn back in the middle of the fight while the clans huddle together and seek shelter in the night. As the sun rises, a new beginning forms. The cats go back to their homes and investigate their broken, split and messy territories. Soon.. A gathering is upon us.. But, not one like we're used to..

A total of 4 users will be needed for this drama plot.

One user has already been selected for the drama plot and that is the leader of RillClan. This user won't be announced just yet.

One user has also already been selected for the drama plot. This user is a kitty-pet and will be partaking in the drama.

Two users will be needed who are currently in the clans. This could be either SombreClan, ValiantClan or TempestClan. These two cats will be joining RillClan. These two cats are in the fight with the wolves and cats. During the earthquake, they hear something.. It's a weird sound, but it seems to be saying "Rill.. Rill" over and over.. They keep this a secret.. Until the Gathering.. Until the new leader of RillClan rises and takes their stand.. (For this - Your character doesn't have to be currently in a clan. You could create a loner or something and have them join TC or VC just in time for the fight)

An extra two users will be needed who are also going to join RillClan. These users can be kittypets or loners but are cats who somehow make their way to the The Four Trees. They claim that they've felt this urge to go to The Four Trees.. Something has told them to go there and search for "Rill" ... They just need to be careful they don't slip off the large fallen tree on their way to the Gathering..

Please note. During this time and the time of the drama, RillClan won't be accepting new members. Not until the Gathering is over will it be accepting members.

If you wish to RP one of the 4 cats involved in this drama plot - please fill out the section below and post it in the comments;

Code:
[color=#66ffff]What part of the drama do you want? (One of the two loners and/or kittypets or one of the two clan cats)[/color]
Any real reason you want this particular position?
[color=#66ffff]If you got the position you wanted in question 1, what character would you use or would you create a new character?[/color]
What is your "chosen" character's personality like?
To answer a few questions.. - Feel free to PM me if it isn't answered here and/or to ask here
The fight will not begin yet - TempestClan's leader needs to announce the TC patrol. Once the TC patrol has set off, the SombreClan leader (ME :3) will begin to announce the SombreClan patrol. (These announcements will be done in the VC Camp - users attending patrols will be notified through PM)

There has been a small alteration to the "water" patrols.. Both patrols will find the water supply is still tainted. But, fear not.. It won't be for much longer as StarClan is busy.. Busy working their magic?.

The two TC cats going on the TC patrol will be leading the patrol. (Obviously, HeatFlow will be leading it as BurnPaw is an apprentice). Same goes for SombreClan, except, it will be PigeonFeather leading the patrol. The TC patrol can just post somewhere on TC territory and have a little look/maybe catch some prey then return.

The SC patrol goes slightly differently... Fear not - Follow Pigeon's lead. Razz

During the "Rise of the Rill" drama, listen heavily to the Alpha/Alphess and/or Clan Leader of whatever clan or pack you are in. They know the ins and outs of the drama (I'll ensure they're told again as it gets closer) so they can direct you and etc. :3

Wolves - continue hunting on SC territory. Please do stick to the one topic.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue4/5The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue90/100The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Rill Empty Re: The Rise of the Rill

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:19 pm

What part of the drama do you want? (One of the two loners and/or kittypets or one of the two clan cats) One of two clanner: 33
Any real reason you want this particular position? Action? xDD Anyways, I wanted her for to have some action/drama whatever you call it because I'm sort of bored to death by her at the moment. xDD If she doesn't get action soon, I'll probably quit her and make a new cat for RC, anywayssss xDD So..yeah? :33
If you got the position you wanted in question 1, what character would you use or would you create a new character? SorrowSonggg: 3
What is your "chosen" character's personality like? She's quiet and solemn, but she has a playful, giggly side if you gain her trust. She‘s a bit wary around other cats and she has a special love for water and the moors, as she was born in the moors with large areas of water nearby. She i very protective of her loved ones , and often seems to be thinking about everything. She is a strong, confident cat yet there are times where she just 'shy away' and stays in the shadow. :3

Last edited by ChipmunkFire on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue6/6The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue81/100The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:17 am

The pack is in excellent condition for the battle. No pups. Heaps of Scouts. We even have full high ranks. BRING ON THE WAR!! >:3 Watch out fuzzballs.

Get your applications in, too, guys!
It's *NOT* first in, first serve. So, don't be shy. Smile
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue1/1The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue98/100The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:30 am

What part of the drama do you want? (One of the two loners and/or kittypets or one of the two clan cats) One of the two loners? (:
Any real reason you want this particular position? Brambleheart is about to join RC anyway, I just wanna give him somewhat of a backstory as opposed to just having him show up randomly.
If you got the position you wanted in question 1, what character would you use or would you create a new character? Brambleheart, from the RPers needed section. [:
What is your "chosen" character's personality like? Guarded and wary, but also extremely bold and sometimes outspoken. Words pour out of his muzzle before he processes them with his brain, usually leading to regret, sometimes bitterness.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue4/7The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue89/100The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:12 am

CODE:
What part of the drama do you want? (One of the two loners and/or kittypets or one of the two clan cats) One of the loners.
Any real reason you want this particular position? I like the idea.
If you got the position you wanted in question 1, what character would you use or would you create a new character? Pike, I would be making him a new loner.
What is your "chosen" character's personality like? Bold, confident, aggressively protective of those closest him. Can be brash and abrasive if he feels doubted or scorned. Often thinks that he is the strongest//best, and will dive headfirst into a battle. Rude to those he dislikes.w
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverStripe Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:25 am

are apprentices allowed for this?
SilverStripe
SilverStripe
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue3/1The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (3/1)
Health Bar:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue97/100The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: bored

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:58 pm

SilverStripe wrote:are apprentices allowed for this?
Yep. :3
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue5/5The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue43/100The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:41 pm

What part of the drama do you want? (One of the two loners and/or kittypets or one of the two clan cats) I would like to be one of the loners? If that's ok? Smile

The main reason is... that I haven't Rped as a clan cat as of right now. Also, the drama sounds exciting and interesting- I felt really privileged to have a say in what the overall drama could be like. I can't wait to see how this whole drama thing turns out, and instead of just stalking the comment section and see how all the other amazing charries interact with each other in the beginning- I would like to be apart of it!  I have a character in mind, and even if she isn't accepted into the drama- she can join Rillclan much later! I'll be rooting for Rillclan either way! Very Happy

If you got the position you wanted in question 1, what character would you use or would you create a new character?

First off I would probably wouldn't be able to contain my excitement! xDD I would obviously create a whole new character! The ones I Rp with now are pretty serious and kind of hard to interact with- but the loner I have in mind is a fiery calico she-cat. She would be young, just a few moons older than the right age of becoming a warrior, but with a determined, witty attitude that I hope will be fun to Rp as. BurningShadow or Foxtail will probably be her name.. I'm kind of stuck on the two. Razz

Fiery, witty, and not afraid to speak her mind. This she-cat will be fierce in her beliefs, yet not insulting or 'putting-down' anyone who thinks otherwise. She loves asking questions and is really curious as well as somewhat naïve in the way she acts. Though she has a serious side to her and will follow rules and try to logically and be respectful around others. Charming, warm, gracious, and creative she likes to think on her paws than stop and might try and come up with different ideas on how to do things (or fail miserably trying xD). She will be open and witty- making little comments that are sometimes to herself. Though this little she-cat will have a darker side to her, and will for some reason, really dislike wolves. Question 

Last edited by Fenris on Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue0/0The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue0/0The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:24 pm

What part of the drama do you want? (One of the two loners and/or kittypets or the two clan cats I'd like to be one of the loners.

Any real reason you want this position?
Yes, the drama sounds awesome, and I'd love to join in. It would be amazing to be apart of, even if I'm not accepted into the drama, I'll still join Rillclan later on, when they're accepting members.

If you got the position you wanted in question 1, what character would you use or would you create a new character? As I said before, it would be amazing to be apart of the drama. I'd use my six-moon old loner Dawn, a former kittypet. She's white with orange splotches.She'd just be old enough to be an apprentice, but that would just make her growing in Rillclan even better.

Dawn is a high energy little she-cat who will do anything for her friends, family, and clan. Though she can overwhelm some cats when she's extremely excited, Dawn has a heart of gold. Her loyalty would stay to the clan no matter what, she'd work very hard to do anything for the clan. Compassionate, high energy, loyal, kind, and loyal, Dawn will never go down a dark path.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue7/7The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue100/100The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Only one person has applied for a clan position? I might create a new clan-cat and apply? Maybe, I'm not suree. xD
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue2/5The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue100/100The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:09 pm

Doooo it, Snakey. :3 We need one more user for the clan spot anyway.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue4/5The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue90/100The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Hmmm.... Maybe I will... Is it possible to withdraw my application? :3
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue6/6The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue95/100The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:37 pm

I'm sure it is. Smile

Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue2/5The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue97/100The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Yep, you can. Smile
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:19 pm

What part of the drama do you want? (One of the two loners and/or kittypets or one of the two clan cats) Clan cat, if that is alright. :3

It sounds really fun, and it would be nice for my character to have a backstory/ story to tell; that she came out another clan to join the new one. That would be so epic. :3 I also was going to create a character in RillClan anyways, so this works out perfectly. I also love meh some dramas. Very Happy

If you got the position you wanted in question 1, what character would you use or would you create a new character?

I would create a new clan character (A she-cat). I would rearrarnge some characters on this account and put them on my other so I have space and such. Razz 

She would be feisty, fiery, and competitive. She is bouncy and always up and ready to do something. She is outgoing and friendly, and always ready to hang out. She is sassy, and isn't afraid to voice her opinion. Very Happy
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue95/100The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:20 am

Applications Closed. Users will be announced shortly.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue1/1The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The Rise of the Rill Left_bar_bleue98/100The Rise of the Rill Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down