Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormstrike's den/hideout

+4
Flare
ChipmunkStar
Lois
Leafheart
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stormstrike's den/hideout - Page 3 Empty Re: Stormstrike's den/hideout

Post by Feralclaw Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:13 pm

He fell to his side I'm de- his thoughts were cut off as he passed out
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Stormstrike's den/hideout - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/13Stormstrike's den/hideout - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Stormstrike's den/hideout - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100Stormstrike's den/hideout - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:20 pm

StormStrike widened her eyes and started running towards him. She looked down at him. StormStrike nudged him. "Wake up!" she chanted, slightly worried. "What the heck happened?" she meowed as she nudged him again. She stared down at him and waited for a lucky reaction unless her nudging didn't work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:23 pm

He took small shakey breaths his paws twitching

Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Stormstrike's den/hideout - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/13Stormstrike's den/hideout - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Stormstrike's den/hideout - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100Stormstrike's den/hideout - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:25 pm

StormStrike's voice had a hint of worry in it. "Wake up!" she nudged him again before racing off. She clawed a small mouse before it could think, ran back to Sothe and placed it in front of him. "Here, food. Just wake up!" she meowed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:29 pm

(Poor sothe he shouldn't go near death at his age XD)

His breaths became slower and weaker as his nose twitched slightly before he let out a small grunt, hearing her say, "Wake up" his eyes slowly opened and he began to look around "W-Who?" he managed yo mew before going unconscious once again
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:33 pm

"Y-No! Wake up!" she yowled as she nudged him again. StormStrike raced to her log and came out with her nest which was made of moss. She placed it on top of Sothe. Her eyes were clouded with worry and she tried to blink it away as she nudged him once more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:39 pm

He felt the sudden warmth and his eyes darted open to see stormstrike he gave a weak smile and managed to purr, "Thank you...."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:59 pm

StormStrike hesitated. "Your welcome." she purred. "You can eat that mouse, by the way." she meowed as she pointed her tail at the mouse in front of him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:03 am

He looked in front of him and quickly devoured it "First mouse i've ever eaten." he mewed weakly
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:07 am

"First mouse?" StormStrike mewled. "Kitty-pet life must've been horrible then." she finished.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:09 am

He purred "You have no idea." he mewed before explaining how terrible it was
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:17 am

StormStrike's eyes widened at his story. "Honestly, kitty-pet food looks like rabbit droppings." she mewed. "And, feel free to make a nest in my log. It's a long log and it has a lot of space, so feel free." she offered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:18 am

"Thank you." he meowed "Although im not getting up until you pull your nest off me." he mewed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:27 am

StormStrike forgot her nest was on him and picked it up. "Oops." she mewed as she trotted back to her log. StormStrike placed her nest down and curled up in it. "My bad." she finished as her voice came out of the log. She raced towards a tree and took a bunch of moss and dropped it in front of Sothe. StormStrike didn't want him to work. She raced back to her nest and curled back up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:32 am

He purred, this cat just saved his life, she helped a random run-away kittypet, his thoughts went through his mind at and alarming rate, he went over and grabbed the moss and put it in the log, near the center but somewhat far away, he began to move it around and knead it
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:35 am

StormStrike pretended to sleep, but really, she was thinking about Sothe.
(No more posting for the day. I have to go. Sowwy. I'll be postin' again tomorrow! :3)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:41 am

(bye maple!")

He looked over at her and smiled She should have let me die. but she didn't, She must feel the same way.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:12 am

(Buahaha I back.)

StormStrike woke up early. She leaped out of the log quietly and went out to hunt. She sighted a squirrel hibernating in a hole in a tree. She leaped up in the hole and while it was sleeping she clawed it's neck. StormStrike picked it up in her jaws and threw it down to the snow. She leaped down with it. She picked it up again and strolled back to her log. StormStrike sat in her nest and dropped the plump squirrel at her paws. She waited for Sothe to wake up. (She got them breakfast. :3)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:49 pm

He woke up and turned around his ribs showing he looked at stormstrike then at the squirrel "Lucky.." he muttered under his breath
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:00 pm

"Breakfast." she meowed. Quickly, the half of the plump squirrel was already devoured. "You get the rest." she mewed as she trotted off to hunt some more. She spotted a hole in the ground where a large rabbit was hibernating. StormStrike flashed her claws in there and took out the now lifeless rabbit. She picked it up in her jaws and trotted back in the log. "I'm going to start a fresh-kill pile." she simply meowed as she galloped away to hunt some more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:03 pm

He grabbed it and quickly pulled it away, devouring it in a few quick bites
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:13 pm

Would cats know the term 'breakfast'? Eeeehhhh.... I'm really not sure, will chase it up with someone.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Stormstrike's den/hideout - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Stormstrike's den/hideout - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Stormstrike's den/hideout - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Stormstrike's den/hideout - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:22 pm

(I'm not sure either... o-o Sorry, Asha, our plans are ruined. O_O THanks to Burneh. NAHHH jk. :3)

StormStrike soon came back with 2 squirrels and 3 rabbits and dropped them. Now it looked like a real fresh-kill pile. "There we go... a fresh-kill pile." she meowed as she curled up in her nest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:25 pm

He curled up in his nest once more and fell asleep I'm never going to survive like this.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:31 pm

"Hey, Sothe, if you want you can take another squirrel or a rabbit, feel free. You look hungry." she meowed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:33 pm

"I'm not." he meowed lying to her
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:37 pm

"I can see your ribs, you know." she meowed as she placed a plump rabbit in front of him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:40 pm

"Doesn't matter." he mewed giving her a light and playful glare before biting into the rabbit
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:44 pm

"I knew you wanted that rabbit." she meowed. "And I don't want you to die of hunger." StormStrike meowed, slightly nervous of what she had decided to say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:49 pm

"I realized that when you saved me from my closest encounter." he meowed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:03 pm

(Wow, I just realized something. When StormStrike became evil she was told she could never find friends or love. Look at her now. o-o *Puts on shades* Boom, Clanners.)

"Yeah..." she sighed. "It would've been horrible if I did nothing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:09 pm

"But why did you help me?" he asked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:15 pm

StormStrike hesitated. "Because..." she mewed as she looked at her nest. Because I like you... she finished her sentence in her mind, not wanting to tell that to Sothe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:17 pm

"Because... what?" he asked a puzzled look on his face
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:21 pm

StormStrike hesitated again. She smirked slightly. "Wouldn't it be horrifying... to... let someone die...?" she made her reason. A fib.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:23 pm

"Oh come now, we both know thats not the reason." he said a playful look in his eyes
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:27 pm

StormStrike couldn't resist a smile. "It's not a lie." she meowed. "It would be horrifying to let someone die..." she hesitated. "Especially someone you love..." she finished as she widened her smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:29 pm

He purred "Good to know you feel the same." he meowed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:31 pm

StormStrike smirked. "Definitely..." she purred.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:35 pm

He purred loudly before he got up and brushed his pelt against hers
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:53 pm

StormStrike picked up a squirrel from their prey pile and devoured half. She put the other half back in the pile before speaking. "TempestClan was so wrong about me... what they said..." she mewed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:56 pm

"What about the clan cats?" he asked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:07 pm

"They told me if I become a rogue I'll be alone forever. Look how wrong they are." she meowed, slightly smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:38 pm

"Well then, they were fools to think that." He meowed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:39 pm

"Yeah." she purred.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:43 pm

"Why did you leave in the first place?" he meowed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Asha wrote:Would cats know the term 'breakfast'? Eeeehhhh.... I'm really not sure, will chase it up with someone.

This is the last time I am going to warn you, MaplePaw. Cut being unrealistic.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Stormstrike's den/hideout - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5Stormstrike's den/hideout - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Stormstrike's den/hideout - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100Stormstrike's den/hideout - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:29 pm

(Careful mapleh! O-O)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:25 pm

(Oh jeez... sorreh! I scared...) Pssht. Wrong account.

Last edited by Glide on Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong account... o.o)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:04 am

"I don't know what came over me but it got me exiled." she meowed. "I tried killing random cats. I don't know why." StormStrike finished.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next