Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

information to be approved by addmin

3 posters

Go down

information to be approved by addmin Empty information to be approved by addmin

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:23 pm

name: swift foot
description: a fluffy white she cat with brown large spots
mate:.....
kits:.......
preferred clan: valliant clan

Last edited by bluestar11 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

information to be approved by addmin Empty Re: information to be approved by addmin

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Hey, I'm Ellan! Call me Ellan or Munko or anything xD

You‘re forgetting something very important - why not check out rules? I wouldve give you the link but on phone atm.
Anf, I think you‘ll need a form. You are lacking information like which clan you would like. THe form can be found in Sign up  Smile Welcome to GBMP!

Last edited by ChipmunkFire on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
information to be approved by addmin Left_bar_bleue6/6information to be approved by addmin Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
information to be approved by addmin Left_bar_bleue81/100information to be approved by addmin Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

information to be approved by addmin Empty Re: information to be approved by addmin

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Look at the sign up templates and copy the first one. Paste it here and fill everything in. =3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Hey there! You look a bit stuck, here, let me help you. Smile

Click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and copy and paste a warrior cat template.

It has it all typed out for you. All you need to do, is copy and paste it - create a new topic and I'll delete this one for you. Fill out the information, too.

We also only have two clans which are accepting members now. They're TempestClan (Most like WindClan) and ValiantClan (Most like ThunderClan). So, you will need to choose one of them if you want to be in a clan. The only rank avaliable in them are warriors, kits, queens, elders and apprentices.

Once you have filled that out correctly and picked your clan, I'll accept you. !
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
information to be approved by addmin Left_bar_bleue4/5information to be approved by addmin Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
information to be approved by addmin Left_bar_bleue90/100information to be approved by addmin Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:56 am

Next time, can you maybe let us know that you've updated your post..Otherwise we don't know.

What is her eye color? Age and rank, too?
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
information to be approved by addmin Left_bar_bleue1/1information to be approved by addmin Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
information to be approved by addmin Left_bar_bleue98/100information to be approved by addmin Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down