Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watching the moon rise high

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Watching the moon rise high Empty Watching the moon rise high

Post by Fenris Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:52 pm

"My paws feel like they're going to fall off!" A muffled whine of a she-cat echoed across the plains.
I knew I should have picked a better spot to rest until sunrise... The thought came swiftly after, as a lean she-cat marched through the snow; her calico spotted fur coated in flecks and clumps of snow. A light but hard wind picked up, making her shiver, the thin mouse in her jaws swayed from side to side. "I'm such a mouse-brain- thinking I can just go and hunt as I please! HA! Snow is...." Her complaint trailed off as her multi-colored glowing orbs widen with relief. For she had arrive at her den. With a thick sigh, she scampered into the den, sitting down and preparing to eat her small but well-earned prey. Eating fiercely, she realized just how hungry she was. Focused so much on the prey than her surroundings; she hadn't noticed the moon slowly began to rise high into the sky, lighting up the darkness.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Watching the moon rise high Left_bar_bleue0/0Watching the moon rise high Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Watching the moon rise high Left_bar_bleue0/0Watching the moon rise high Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Watching the moon rise high Empty Re: Watching the moon rise high

Post by Flare Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:09 pm

An amused twitch of a whisker came from the black tom who almost blended in with the surrounding night. "Quite beautiful, isn't it?" He looked up at the moon as it rose.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Watching the moon rise high Left_bar_bleue6/6Watching the moon rise high Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Watching the moon rise high Left_bar_bleue95/100Watching the moon rise high Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:25 pm

The she-cat glances over at the mysterious newcomer, raising her head cautiously. "Er... yes, it is." Despite agreeing with the tom, her gaze remains fixed on him. A little unsure of how long he had been standing there.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:35 pm

He laughed. "Don't worry, I only saw... All of it." He gave a purr. "Im Dusk, you?" He cocked his head and grinned.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Watching the moon rise high Left_bar_bleue6/6Watching the moon rise high Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Watching the moon rise high Left_bar_bleue95/100Watching the moon rise high Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:40 pm

She puffs out her chest proudly, trying to cover up her embarressment. "I'm Dark!" She announces feeling a little more at ease, flashing a bold smile. "And I'm sorry you had to see that."
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:12 pm

He laughed, flashing a grin. "Nice to meet you," he flicked an ear. "And don't worry, I was only scarred a little bit." He gave a mock expression of terror, with a playful flick of his tail.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:02 pm

"If you were looking to get scarred- I could have been more than happy to oblige." She jokes, swishing her fluffy tail to the side. Unsheathing her claws she swipes at empty air. Her ear flicks. "That was probably my first catch from this forest."
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Rowan was padding along silently, pawsteps muffled by the snow. His confident amber gaze swept curiously over the two.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:38 pm

He laughed, crouching down playfully. "Bet you couldn't even put a claw on this tom." He grinned, puffing out his chest. "Your first catch? Congrats. That must mean you aren't from around here?" He cocked his ears.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:52 pm

She laughs; sheathing her claws and mimicking his crouch. "Well, I am now- but I've traveled around the twolegplace for a few moons." Her whiskers twitch. "You seem pretty comfortable here."
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:09 pm

A large black furred tom padded along. He eyed the two cats with a slight smirk. "Hello," meowed Rivalry.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Watching the moon rise high Left_bar_bleue4/5Watching the moon rise high Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Watching the moon rise high Left_bar_bleue90/100Watching the moon rise high Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Looking over at the newcomer, the she-cat blinks; opening her mouth to say something. But a sudden faint mew fills her ears. Rill...rill. causing her to flick her ears irritably. She closes her mouth and stands up again. You stubborn thing- can you give me at least a moment of peace?! Don't you make me claw off my own ears! Her mind screams, as she struggles to keep her thoughts quiet. Eventually with all her strength, she forces a strained and goofy smile towards the tom. "Hello."
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Rivalry gave a crooked smirk; not a hostile one, more cheeky. "Hey," he replied, "Who are you?"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Watching the moon rise high Left_bar_bleue4/5Watching the moon rise high Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Watching the moon rise high Left_bar_bleue90/100Watching the moon rise high Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Dusk frowned, mostly at the newcomer, but also the flick of the other cat's ears. Hmm... Strange...
The arrival of the new rogue prevented him from answering the question. He stood silent, eyeing the tom suspiciously, waiting for Dark to respond.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:36 pm

A small she-cat looked from the shadows, she was white though, so she didn't blend in. Her orange splotches also gave it away slightly.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Watching the moon rise high Left_bar_bleue7/7Watching the moon rise high Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Watching the moon rise high Left_bar_bleue100/100Watching the moon rise high Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:09 pm

She tilts her head to the side, eying the cheeky tom curiously. "I should be asking you the same thing." Dark points out with a bold mew, suddenly starting to feel a little self-conscious.
No they'll think I have bees in my brain... not yet.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:09 pm

The tom narrowed his eyes at Rivalry, showing his agreement. He flicked an ear as he saw something orange and white flash in his peripheral vision.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Dawn stayed silent, her pelt almost glowing in the shadows.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Watching the moon rise high Left_bar_bleue7/7Watching the moon rise high Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Watching the moon rise high Left_bar_bleue100/100Watching the moon rise high Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:20 pm

The she-cat looks over at Dawn; a slightly amused smirk on glowed across her muzzle. "If you're trying to sneak up on us- it's not working." She mewed light-heartedly, still giving a few shifty glances towards the two toms. "Don't worry, I won't claw off your ears or anything! Can't be too sure about these toms though." She laughs.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:33 pm

"Don't worry," He chuckled, now turning his direct attention to the cat in the bushes. "I don't bite..." He paused. "Hard." He added, grinning.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:29 pm

She gave a mock expression of terrior, looking over at Dusk. "You bite soft then? Everyone run!" She gasps.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:02 pm

He bumped her, rolling his eyes, grinning. "Excuse me, I personally think that it can be quite painful!" He pouted, but his yellow eyes flickered playfully.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Rivarly watched the cats with interest, a small smirk spreading across his muzzle with interest.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Dawn padded out of the shadows. "I really wish my pelt wasn't white..." The young cat sighed, shaking herself. The whispering had started again, every minute, Rill... Rill.... could be heard. She glared upward, trying to silence the annoying voice. It didn't work.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:16 pm

She beams at Dusk, before looking over at Dawn. The she-cat tilts her head to the side, noticing the newcomer's small glare. "Is something wrong?" She asks, flicking her left ear once again to brush away the constant chatter of the word Rill filling her ears.
Rill....Rill...
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:58 pm

"Um... Nothing." She mewled shiftily. Dawn didn't want to reveal the voice in her head. Again, it said Rill... Rill... She shook her head, trying to clear it from her mind.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:59 pm

"Is there a problem?" Dusk cocked his eyebrows and stepped forward, accidentally brushing his pelt with Dark's. "Uh... Er... Sorry..." He meows, stepping away, heat flooding beneath his pelt. He instead walked over to Dawn to cover up his misstep. "Yeah, you do stand out... Just a little bit." He grinned devilishly.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:04 pm

"I know i do.." she sighed. She fell into a snow drift, her markings covered. She seemed to vanish in the snowy clearing.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:06 pm

(Haha x3 it is just like Dove...)
Dusk reeled back. "Woah! Where... Where did you go?" He stepped back.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:08 pm

(x3 yea. vanishing she-cats!!!)
"I'm right here!" She mewled, still impossible to find. "I see you, but you can't see me?" The innocent she-cat mewled.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:16 pm

"Erm... Very much so.." He meowed, relaxing a little. "I still cant see you..." A slight grin creeping onto his muzzle. He batted out a soft paw in attempt to find her.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:21 pm

She crept around him and pounced on him from behind. "Got ya!" She smiled. The young she-cat was only six moons old.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:44 pm

"Woah!" He flung himself around, trying to see the she cat. "Devious little she aren't you?" He grinned, trying to bat at her.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:47 pm

She smiled brightly. "Yep!" She mewled happily, laughing slightly. Dawn was barely more than a kit, and she still acted like one when she wanted to. The annoying voice still rang in her head, but she ignored it so she could play.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:59 am

She tensed up a little bit, when she felt his pelt brush against hers, but she didn't seem to think much of it. "Ah!" She laughs, jumping back to give the other two more space. "So it's like that is it? Alright- take this!" She smiles happily, kicking a pile of snow toward them.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:54 pm

She slid off the tom and landed lightly in the snow. She vanished again, her markings covered.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:04 am

The snow dapped his pelt and he narrowed his eyes playfully. "Oh I see how it is." He turned to where he thought the tiny she was and gave a grin to her. "Let's get her." He meowed with a grin.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:08 am

"YEA!" Dawn squealed like a young kit from somewhere in the snow. She crept around to the back of the other she-cat. Dawn was waiting for the right moment to pounce.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:06 am

She couldn't help but grin playfully. "Two against one? That's hardly fair!" Dark whined like a kit, turning around to where she thought she heard Dawn. "You're right here!" She shouted pouncing at empty air, just barely missing her and landing in a pile of snow.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:25 pm

Dawn moved silently away, unnoticed. "But I'm just a kit..." She mewled, which was pretty true, since she was six moons.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:37 pm

"Fine!" He meowed with a grin. "I can take both of you then!" He challenged, crouching down playfully, yellow eyes flickering.

Last edited by Flare on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:41 pm

(The time for Doveheart and Roaringfire is coming to an end... The Gathering is gonna be the end...) 
Dawn changed her position and went behind the tom. She waited for the right moment, still impossible to see.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:35 pm

You don't need to go on about it, LeafHeart.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:24 am

She smiles, standing up and shaking off the snow from her pelt. Turning to face Dusk she crouches down too, her whiskers twitching. "Sounds like a challenge!" She mews playfully.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:52 am

"Let's see what you got!" He playfully growled at Dark. He laughed at the she, unaware of Dawn.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:00 pm

Dawn waited for just the right moment to pounce. Her green eyes watching his every move.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:40 pm

She laughs along with Dusk, "Better be careful- my clumsy paws might surprise you!" She jokes, playfully pouncing at him. Still unable to see where Dawn was.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Dawn pounced on Dusk and batted at his ears from his back.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:21 pm

"Woah!" Dusk exclaimed in surprise. He fell backwards on top of Dawn as he tried to push Dark off of him. He grinned, yellow eyes shining. xD
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:26 pm

"Eeek!" The young she-cat squealed as she wiggled out from under the tom.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next