Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abandoned Twoleg Nest

+10
Feralclaw
Resolute
Raven
Lois
Aurora
SnakeHiss
Flare
MiseryCloud
HowlingStar
ChipmunkStar
14 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Abandoned Twoleg Nest

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:39 am

"Ot, a frog!" She joked, laughingly. She parted her jaws, trying to catch the scebt of prey. She flicked her ears at a particular direction; glancing at a small pigeon. "CreekStorm - Your drean came true," she said, teasingly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/100The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:17 am

A massive tom strode through an abandoned nest, filled with the stench of ruble and mouth watering scent of prey. But he wasn't hungry so he ignored and went on to the scent of many cats.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/6The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:14 pm

ChipmunkStar strode through briskly, her pale green eyes darting from place to place in hopr for prey.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/100The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:48 am

The tom walked in with a thrush in his jaws. He sniffed the air trying to locat prey. Getting nothing did he wait for berrystripe.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/6The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:05 pm

FallenSnow padded in and flattened her ears as she saw Ven, but kept walking. She scented the air and pricked her ears for mice.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:18 pm

Seeing a white moving thing did he turn to see FallenSnow. He growled and decided to confront her, walking vup did he growl. "Why are you following me?!" He snarled his tail lashing as he waited.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:38 pm

The white she cat hissed as she heard Vengeance and turned around.  "Im not following you Why would I? You just get in my way a lot," She meowed, rolling her sharp, green eyes in annoyance.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:44 pm

"Ah okay, it just seems where ever I go you poof up right there to." He said sarcastically, "I don't know why.. but really you need to get yourself straight. " he growled.

(xD I wonder where this will go)
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:48 pm

Haha, this will be awesome xD

FallenSnow parted her jaws and frowned in disbelief. "What is that supposed to mean? Youre the one with the problems," She growled back, flicking her white fluffy tail.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:01 pm

xD

"Oh I think you know very well what I mean" he said before walking around her, "I got my thoughts together, do you?" He tilted his head.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:13 pm

"What?" she rolled her eyes again as she watched him circle her. "Your a mousebrain. If anyone here has there thoughts together, it's definitely not you,"
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:19 pm

Venny growled and tackled her attempting to pin her, "at least I seen that coming!" He growled butting his face in hers.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:23 pm

"Uh! Get off of me!" She exclaimed and pushed him off with her hind legs and tackling him back. She looked down at him with her ivy green eyes, giving a slight smirk. "Bet ya didn't see that coming,"
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:29 pm

xD oh no!

He growled before giving a grin back, "no I didn't." He pushed her off before shaking his fur out. "What do you got against me?" He questioned.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:52 pm

"I don't have anything against you!" She meowed, hopping off. "You have something against me! Walkinf in here like you own the forest," She flicked white tail. "Tackling me," She stressed it with a raise of her eyebrows.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:00 pm

He looked at her "huh..." he smirked "nothing against you. Abd no I don't own the forest, im sticking to myself cause im a rouge, and nobody likes rouges." He said gloomily as he licked his chest fur.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:41 pm

FallenSnow winced at the mention of rogues and she seemed to soften. "Well... I-I mean.. Your not a rogue anymore.. You are in ValiantClan... I..."
She paused and blinked her ivy eyes. "I don't have anything against rogues," The white she cat's eyes were sad and earnest, as if they were looking back onto her past.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:29 pm

"He, yeah but deep down I still am, im no clan born cat im half rouge half kittypet from my parents. Who wants that?" He tilted his head waiting for a reply.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:17 am

Berrystripe had come to see the two fighting and personality was starting to believe Vengancebreeze liked Fallensnow and she wouldn't have a chance with him. She growled before turning her back on the tom and she-cat, rushing back to the warrior's den.

(To much plotting going on, either he ends up going with Fallensnow as Berrystripe believes or he goes after Berrystripe. *shrugs* I love drama plots. Lol.)

Last edited by Foxxy on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:39 am

(Marth said that Darkstripe was gonna tryout with her, sooo yeah. xD)
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:29 pm

She blinks her green eyes, wrapping a tail around her paws, narrowing her eyes at Berry, but other than that, ignored her. She shrugged and gave a half laugh, that sounded more sad and bitter than humorus. "I was born to an evil tom who did nothing but betray and hurt me. I was the daughter of a murderer... And a rogue..." She mewed sadly. "I don't even deserve a clan..." It was out of her mouth before she realized she had said it. She winced when she heard herself reveal some of her history, and opened her mouth to try to cover it up, but no words came.

Last edited by Flare on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:43 am

Resolute, a large, stormy hued tom lurked inside the two-leg nest; attempting to hunt some prey for the clan. He popped his head out the nest and glanced towards the group of cats. He debated in his mind whether to pad over, he felt their conversation looked intense.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:06 am

ChipmunkStar brushed by. She felt tense; as if an enemy was lurking in tge shadows. She spotted the small group of cats, ger eyes fixed firmly on them. She had saw them at The Rock Pile, bickering, And now..,?
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:34 pm

FallenSnow felt as if she were being watched. She knew she probably gave too much away, so she shut her mouth, looking around with her sharp, green eyes. She flicked her long, fluffy tail as she saw her leader.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:57 am

The storm hued warrior emerged from the empty nest and approached the group of his; his golden eyes were soft. "You do deserve a clan," he said, his gaze sympathetic and kind, "You can't be held responsible for your parents actions. Its their actions and should have no impact on you and the life you lead. Toms who hurt and betray are worthless," he said, an image of ChipmunkStar's previous mate flashed through his mind; memories of the leader telling him of the past. "You do deserve a clan," he said, again, "You do deserve to be here, FallenSnow."
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:35 am

FallenSnow looked up to Resolute, her eyes swamped with saddness. "No, ResoluteStep.. You don't understand... You don't know." She looked own at her paws and curled her fluffy tail around herself.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:38 am

Vengeancebreeze just growled to himself, 'easy for you to say you gotta Clan and Were more likly to be born in it.' He thought before getting up and turning his back as he groomed himself.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:04 am

FallenSnow heard his growl and narrowed her eyes at him. "Quiet, you stuck up peice of fur," She hissed and padded away from him, into the twoleg house.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:39 am

Snorting did he get up and walk back to camp ready to sleep.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:19 am

ResoluteStep flattened his stormy grey ears and gazed after Fallensnow, curiosity tugging at him; he longed to know what she meant. The deputy then tilt his head towards Vengeancebreeze, his golden yellow eyes narrowed at the disrespectful comment.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:05 am

ChipmunkStar had padded out, her pale green eyes kind and soft. Yet memories of a tom, a certain tom, rapidly flew into her mind again. ‘Toms,‘ she flattened her ears, then meowed out in a clear voice, "FallenSnow....I understand. There are so manh times I feel I don't deserve this rank. Don't deserve to be in a clan." She called after her.

Especially after I vroke the warrior code, she swallowed.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:53 am

ResoluteStep flattened his ears as he padded after Fallensnow and ChipmunkStar, the tom remaining silent as he was unsure what he could contribute. He felt sad that the two she-cats were speaking in such manners, he cared about them both and were thankful they were part of his life. He lowered his head, thinking, before glancing back to the two she-cats.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:24 am

FallenSnow looked back to her leader and frowned slightly, letting herself fall back a little, so she stood somewhat next to Chip. "ChipmunkStar... I... I know you deserve a clan. You... You have proved yourself many times over." This was the most the white she cat had ever let herself branch out to others. "What do I have to prove?... Nothing." The she cat swallowed, forcing herself to not shy away and she frowned in bitterness.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:53 pm

The storm warrior flattened an ear and gave a small sigh. "You have proved yourself very worthy of being in a clan, if you ask me, FallenSnow," he said. "You have fought bravely for us, multiple times. You have never given us a reason to doubt your loyalties or your abilities. You are a fine warrior."
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:33 am

"You proved yourself many times, FallenSnow, and had stood by us for a long time. None of us doubt yohr loyalth," she meowed firmly
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:03 pm

FallenSnow let out a small sigh as she studied her two clan mates. Her hard expression melted for a moment. "Thanks," And the white she cat smiled. "....Thanks."
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:03 am

The stormy hued warrior gave her a sympathetic yet genuine nuzzle. "We mean it," he said, firmly, "We would not say something like this if it were not true." He stepped back, giving the she-cat some space, "Don't be so hard on yourself. You have proved yourself and we are so very lucky to have you within our family."
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:43 am

Ravenpaw ran and at amazing rate of speed. Her long lets and litile builed helped her run fast. Tears ran down her eyes as she ran, making it blurry for her to see. Since of this she ran into a sharp rock with her hind right flank. "Ow! What did I do to make you angry at me?!" She howled as the gash she made on her flank bleed. Limping off did she leave a trail of crimson blood. As she walked she went to a dark part in the forest to hide in case someone wished to try finding her. As she licked her stinging bloody gash did she prick her ears on high alert, for she would flee at the sound of any noise.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:21 pm

Berrystripe had heard Ravenpaw leave the camp and followed behind her from a long distance so that the apprentice wouldn't notice her. A few minutes later she noticed the scent of blood and rushed towards it. As she neared she noticed Ravenpaw and approached, ready to give chase if the young apprentice ran. "Ravenpaw?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:24 pm

(reading up higher go ahead vengeance berrystripe is yours i have.... other plans.)

Darkheart padded through a smile on his face before he turned to Ravenpaw "Are you alright?" he asked a frown froming on his scarred muzzle

Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/13The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:31 pm

The obsidian apprentice picked up her head at the sounds of two of her Clanmates. She got up ready to run when a tom stepped in front of her. "What do you think? Am I alright?!" She snarled afraid of the tom, even if he was her Clanmate. Hearing her mentors voice did she crimple but stood back up, She maybe close to that cat but she felt that close bond gone. "What do you all wan't?! Stay back! You all don't want me! Not anymore.... Stay away.. O-or else!" Her blunt sea green eyes slitted deeply as her voice cracked and deepened in a half threat half protection from herself. She then looked widly around for her shadows of protection, but it was day and the sun shined brightly. Instead she limped backwards as far as she could till she hit rock. "What?" She asked as tears fell from her green eyes.

(xD what is yer other plans?)
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:36 pm

Berrystripe stared at Ravenpaw, unsure of what to say. Darkheart was here too, trying to find out if Ravenpaw was alright. She was thinking up her words that she wished to use to try and convince her apprentice to come back with her even if it was just for the medicine cat to help her just to leave again. "Come back to camp Ravenpaw." Berrystripe begged, only caring for the safety of her apprentice.

She watched her move back and stayed where she was, she'd chase if she had to but she would rather have Ravenpaw come back to camp with her instead. "You need to let the medicine cat take a look at your cut... it could get infected if you don't." She tried to reason with her apprentice. "Please come back with me." She looked at Ravenpaw, waiting for her response.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:58 pm

"What is she talking about us not wanting her in the clan anymore?" he asked a concerned look on his face, he glared at berrystripe for a few moments then looked back at ravenpaw "Do what your mentor says." he meowed before saying "I'll hunt for a few mice in this mouse brained rain." he meowed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/13The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:29 am

CreekStorm aimlessly galloped through. "HI!" She tilt her head to the group of cats then bounded over, having not realized their conversation appeared intense.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:34 am

(Oh my gosh O.o Misery you just made everyone laugh in the future i can tell :3 sorry no RP this post i be waiting)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Berrystripe ignored Darkheart glaring at her and waited for Ravenpaw to agree in coming back or to have to stand here arguing on a reason for Ravenpaw to come back in the first place. Creekstorm came and Berrystripe let out a small sigh, three against one, surely Ravenpaw would come home now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:53 pm

Ravenpaw snarled a protest. She did know she was badly out numbered thus her gashed leg. Her green pools hung a silent word that she passed to the three, no. And she dasked off limping with her lame leg. She didnt care if she was pursuded she only wanted out of her locked up hell. She zig zaged and ran in streams to escape the tree but once she entered the last stream the scent of blood came. She looked down to see the river running red and the bodys of everyone. She yowled out in horror as she littarly clawed everything as dark shadows of cats attack her. Running out of the river did she curl into a tight ball crying to herself.

Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Rowanpelt was padding out of the camp when he heard silent crying, his eyes go sorrow with sadness revealing he felt bad when he heard crying. He rushes as fast as he could, galloping seeming like he was floating. He ran as fast as he could where he stopped right beside the river and sniffs the air and padding slowly to where the noise was prodiced. He sniffed once more trying to find out who it was, he turned his head where he heard the sound and padded over and stopped a few feet away, he whispers under his breathe. ~It's the apprentice~ He sighs feeling bad before he pads over and leans his head down licking her between the ears as a friendly gesture, he whispers in her ear-"You okay?"-he waits patiently-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:35 pm

Ravenpaw flicked her seashell ears every where as her mind jumbled everything up. Feeling the presence of another did she lean into him, not knowing it was the tom from before. She thought it was Berrystripe or Creekstorm or even the large tom, Darkheart. She picked her head up as she stared blindlessly into the strange world she faced alone. "Their every where... Fighting for the turf of ViliantClan. Never leaving my eyes as I watch on, not able to move as they die one by one." She said in a hushed whisper, "Why me? Ever since I hit my head I find the battle with me everyday, Shadowing my mind and blocking me from my Clan." She said as she blinked slowly, her beautiful young green eyes cleared of the past and glowed once more, like they used to. Having life into them as she looked at the thing she was leaned into. As her eyes met with his striking amber did she look at him with confusion before noticing she was up against him, she jump up. Her lame leg stung with pain as it bled from a think line of crimson, "Who are you! What are you doing here?! Why were you here?" She snarled as her mood jumped, though her eyes stayed calm and curiousity filled the pools of a green sea.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:44 pm

Rowenpelt lowered his head on hers listening to her, as if he was a clanmate instead of a stuck up maine coon. His eyes look atop of her head as she explains the situation, he had a feeling she didn't know who he was at first cpnsidering she was explaining stuff yet she hated the tom. His kept himself steady as she leaned against them, his heart the only thing moving, the light movement of his chest also. He notices her jumps up and he stays completely still and calm. His eyes met hers and his gaze softened.-"I'm Rowenpelt. Your clanmate. I am here to help you.... Ravenpaw I think is what they call you."-he stays where he is, on all fours looking at her softly, standing straight-"Does the dream hurt you? The visions? That injury?"-he glances at her leg-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next