Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Border.

+6
Raven
Flare
HowlingStar
MiseryCloud
Aurora
ChipmunkStar
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Border. - Page 4 Empty Re: Border.

Post by RosePawandCloud Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:29 pm

"Thank!" I Yowl happily befoire calming down "Do you want it?" I ask
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Border. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/5Border. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Border. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Border. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Woah...this place looks awesome.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:31 pm

Wishing smirked before replying, "let's share. I love mouse, oh can you also help me bring back freshkill for the clan? After we are done of course." She said before sinking her teeth into the yummy game.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Border. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/6Border. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Border. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Border. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:35 pm

"Ok and of course I will WishingFeather!" I mew before sitting next to WishingFeather
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:38 pm

He finally managed to scoot back up and stand on a secure branch. Blood trickled from a wrenched claw on his front right paw. He swished his tail as if saying, 'im ok!'
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Border. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/6Border. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:24 am

The smoky hued she cat smiled and got Terror's tail swished. "Why don't you start to take this back. I will show you were i buried it, Right there. A hare a mouse as well a thrush!" She meowed before adding, "I got more prey to gather so start off with these and I will grab the rest." She meowed before dashing up the tree, "Are you alright?" She hissed softly while looking him over seeing the scarlet blood on his paw did she frown before bending over. "Are you all right?" she meowed before licking his paw, shivering at the tast of cats blood. Memories flashed as she cleaned it before long she backed away. "I need to get back with Rosepaw and It's late... When can I see you again?" She meowed as she waited for a reply.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:42 am

I nod and pick up the Hare before watching Wishingfeather disapear towards were she heard the tree branch snap.I looksed at the tree suspicously before heading back to camp

Last edited by RosePawandCloud on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:43 am

"It just stings, i think i wrenched a claw." he licked his jet black paw that was scarlet at the toes of his paw. He looked up and added "Lets meet by this tree at dawn" He smiled nd turned to leap down "I wanted to ask......." he shook his head vigorously like he didnt Just speak he meowed over his shoulder cheerfully "See you at dawn, Wishingfeather!" he leapt from the tree leaving a smudge of blood.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:48 am

Wishingfeather tilted her head when he was going to say something but didn't. Shaking her head did she jump down and grab her pile of fresh kill and racing after Rosepaw.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:44 am

Terror turned his head and smiled at her dissapearing shadow as the sun falls and night claims the forest.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Wishingfeather dashed in panting before climbing up the tree. "Not body followed...." She told herself, "I can't do this... be loyal to my clan and see Terror at the same time.... What if they find out! No they won't I shall not let that happen." She growled to herself as she waited for dawn to come.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:57 pm

Terror dashed across the border into Sombreclan slightly limping from his unhealed wrenched claw, he didnt look like he was in pain but had a dreamy expression. He ran towards the tree they had promised to meet, he stopped a little bit away from the tree and scented the air for patrols. He couldnt scent or see any and the air was still so he padded towards the tree and looked into the branches to see Wishingfeather, his eyes brightened and he smiled hopping up onto a low branch at first and climbing over to sit by her. "Im glad you came" his tail curled then he stopped and whispered quietly "Were you followed? I dont want to get you in trouble, i care about you" he lifted his head to scent the air for any cat scents besides his own and Wishingfeathers.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:28 pm

The silver striped she cat smiled to Terror, "I always keep my promises. No nobody followed," She purred back, "ah, It's not that bad getting into trouble... Done it all the time as an apprentice though." She grinned before adding, "What do you wanna do?" She asked waiting for a reply.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:50 pm

He purred warmly "I got into tons of trouble with my sister, and its good to know you werent followed. I like seeing you Wishingfeather, its great to be knowing you" he then added his nose twitching "Want to hunt some more? Just for fun? I want you to teach me how to climb trees as well as you do" he gave a mischevious grin before hopping down to the forest floor.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:53 pm

Wishingfeather grinned back before replying, "Di you want to learn to climb first or hunt?" She meowed as she hoped down.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:56 pm

"I dont know, what do you want?" he walked beside her their pelts slightly brushing "In my opinion i like hunting, but whatever you want makes me happy" he smiled warmly gazing at her his expression slightly dreamy.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:00 pm

Looking at him with an devilish look did she reply, Well I like to do this!" She purred before stopping and jumping on top of him, attempting to pin him under her.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:04 pm

He let out a muffled purr of laughter as she pinned him his muzzle in the fallen leaves. "Well i liek to do thish" his muffled mew is barley heard until the huge tom hauls himself up and twists attempting to pin Wishingfeather back.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:06 pm

"HaHa you would have to be much faster then that! Years of practice and a kit could see that!" She growled in a playful manner as she dashed to the side and pulled gently on his ear.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:18 pm

"You havent even seen what i really can do!" he dashed swiftly swiping a huge black paw at her ear and recoiling backwards before she can swipe back. "Haha!" he purred warmly
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:26 pm

"Very good" She meowed, "But that's not good enough!" She meowed before dashing up the tree and laying her tail swinging. "How about this?" She yolwed down.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:35 pm

"Not fair!" he laughed and took a few steps back, he lunged forward his paws barley touching the forest floor and lunged into the tree and clutched it with unsheathed claws. He hung there from a low branch before swinging himself up, slipping several times. "Wait 'till i get up there!" He growled playfully scrambling up the bark.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:38 pm

"I dont think i have too! Hurry up slug bug!" She yowled down as she laughed to herself.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:59 pm

He finally caught up and leapt onto her branch and shoved her playfully but not to hard to unbalance her "No fair! I was born in the plains, not in the trees!" he purred warmly gazing at her. "Wow, its funny, i only ever have this much fun with you" his whiskers quivered and he sat down next to her, there seemed to be a deeper meaning to what he said. He seemed unsure how to say something and he constantly wondered whether he should or not. Truth was he had a soft spot for Wishingfeather but didnt quite know how to put it into words.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Blinking slowly did the joy fade in her jade hazel eyes, "I know what you mean. It's funny I seem to fall for the forbidden toms, always looking for adventure or... or no clan tommeh is interesting..." She gave a cocky grin as she rubbed gently onto him.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Terror sat closer their pelts brushing and he sighed "Sometimes i think no one will ever care about me.. its just, i care about someone, i... love her... i just dont know what to say..." He turned his deep green gaze back to her and smiled.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:35 pm

"You said it!" She jumped up and lashed her tail in joy but caution. "Do you really?" She asked calming down and waited for a reply.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:41 pm

"I do.. I love her with all my heart, shes the one cat i really depend on. Shes smart, funny, and knows how to cheer me up when im down. Hostile at first, but i grew to know her more then i thought i would ever and well... Here i am" he sighed and looked at the fading sky.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:50 pm

Wishy looked at him with wide eyes, "Terror you kinda said that out loud." She had a big smirk on her face as she pawed at his ear, "I Love you too..." She purred as she rubbed aginst him.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:54 pm

"I did?" he turned his head and his gaze softened "You love me..?" his gaze filled with warmth and he smiled brushing his muzzle against hers. "Its true, i love you, but its hard not to" he purred his gaze warm.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:05 am

Purring in agreement did she lay her head under his chin but on his huge jet black paws. "I can't let the Clan find out... If they find out I don't know what I would do..." She meowed softly, before taking in a deep breath and letting it out.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:08 am

"We can work it out, i wont let anything bad happen to you. I love you, Wishingfeather, just dont forget that ill always be there to catch you if you fall because you would do the same" he purred softly as the moon began to climb the sky slowly.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:17 am

"You sure remind me of my friend... He always was there for me and took blame on him if i did something wrong. He loved me deeply but i had no feelings to him but a warrior... I should of never went to him, I should of stayed with Fallingtide, just made warriors did the dogs come...." She said as she finally fell alsleep.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:20 am

Terror listened and when she fell asleep he curled his long bushy tail around her and fell alseep finally his head on hers her head under his chin and resting on his black paws.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:27 am

Feeling warmth on her side and patches of it on her back did she look around with an eye open. When she looked to the sun she jumped up almost falling off the tree. "Oh no! The clan must be worried! I have been gone all day! Hopefully they send a patrol..." she growled to herself.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:52 am

Terror lifted his head and blinked "Did we fall asleep?" he got up and fluffed out his ebony and ivory colored pelt. "You better go, your clan will be worried sick" he touched his nose to her cheek "When and where shall we meet again?" he asked and waited for an answer.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:21 am

A large brown-black colored she-cat lurked near the border; she could not see Wishingfeather nor Terror, but could scent Terror. She snorted in annoyance and continued to approach.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Border. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/5Border. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Border. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue43/100Border. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:46 am

*Awww dats adorable ok gonna say nothing more*
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:25 pm

The black and white tom caught the scent of clan cat and gasped quietly and turned his head to Wishingfeather "Your clan, you'd better go, i promise you ill see you at the border at midnight" he touched his nose to hers then turned to leap down to see the cat near where he and Wishingfeather had slept. "Distract her, ill escape" he leapt higher into the tree and waited for Wishingfeather to go see to the new cat.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:14 pm

Wishingfeather pressed her nose back before climbing down, "hey, Miserycloud what are you doing out here?" She meowed as she bounded over to her clanmate. She smelled of dew and the tree's, some what covering the scent of terror.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:38 pm

Terror quietly began his decent down from the tall oak tree, he stepped carefully not making a sound. He went on the opposite side to where Wishingfeather and Miserycloud were and hopped to the forest floor. He then dashed fast towards the border and crossed it escaping from the situation. He then skidded to a stop remembering he was just going in another clans territory and growled quietly in annoyance going back towards Sombreclan territory and hiding in a thick bramble bush, it snagged his pelt and scraped his flesh but he did everything not to be caught and to get Wishingfeather in trouble.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:33 pm

The young silver she cat walked calmly and quietly to the tree. Tensing did she jump and climb the rest of the way until she met a sturdy branch.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:17 pm

The huge black and white tom ran towards his and Wishingfeather's meeting place the next day after their encounter with the clan cat named Miserycloud. He leaped into the tree to see Wishingfeather herself. "Hey!" he rubbed his muzzle to hers and sat. "Im glad you came" he purred warmly.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:35 am

Misery only posted a few days ago, she could still activity post here. You may not want to continue with assuming that it's the "next day" considering other users can activity use this thread, too. Smile
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Border. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/5Border. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Border. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90/100Border. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:36 pm

Wishingfeather purked when she felt Terror by her. Pressing her muzzle into his chest before purring in amusment, "Nothing could stop me from seeing you." She meowed as she looked into his dark jade eyes. "How are you? Since the other day." She asked before turning her gaze to the rising sun, twinding her tail with his.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:57 pm

"Actually, its been a normal day so far, until now" he purred and lucked her ear affectionatly "Especially now that im here with you" his whiskers quivered and he touched his nose to her forehead "I know im supposed to keep on the trail of my sister, but i dont want to leave here, i dont want to leave you" he smiled "You and i are important now, and i guess... If my sister is alive.. She isnt a kit anymore, nor am i. I guess its time to forget both of our pasts and think of the future ahead of us" he sighed feeling like a boulder was lifted from his shoulders, the weight of finding his sister lifted and he felt that he should stop babying her. She was grown, and so was he, and if there was a scent trail to follow, that must mean shes ok. "I love you, just dont forget that, nothing will seperate us as long as we stay strong"
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Looking back at him did she lick his ear back before thinking, "Well I can see that you do love her. Trust me I would baby my siblings if I had any to baby. Instead I take care of Sandpaw and Talonkit." She meowed before closeing her eyes and breathing in, "have you ever wondered what you would be like when your older... say having a family or finding someone of your dreams?" She purred as she opened her eyes, "Why do you wish to stay with me then look for your sister? Why do you love me?" She said before looking back at him, a firery glow in her eyes.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:42 pm

He purred "You, are the cat of my dreams, Wishingfeather" he touched his black nose to hers and sighed "There are so many reasons to why i love you, i dont know where to start" he tilted his head for a second before saying "You are the golden ray of light that peirced the darkness that had enfolded me. I was going to leave, but i couldnt. I am broken without you, honestly." He smiled and gazed back at her his green gaze filled with warmth. He took a little breath before saying "Wishingfeather, will you.. Be my mate?" He waited for an answer quietly hoping silently that he did the right thing.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:46 pm

Wishingfeather smiled at his words, "well to be truthful I didn't believe in love since my younger days. But Iam glade I found you. " She said softly before listaning to his other words. Shock over took her exspression before recovering, "Would I ever!" She purred fairly loud as she rubbed her side on his side.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:56 pm

"Really?" Relief flooded his eyes and he brushed his muzzle against hers a purr rumbling in his throat. "Thank you, for completing me" he mewed softly smiling, love glowed in his eyes so much it made more of a fiery green. But then he remembered something and concern glistened in the fiery green eyes that belonged to him "What about your clan? Wont they dislike the idea of us? What will Howlingstar do if he finds out..?" He looked at her for a while, waiting for a reply while he contemplated the consiquences.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:55 am

Bowing her head did she think, "I doubt he would like it as well the clan. I may be punished and all but someone in there has to know what I-we feel." She replied before thinking, "It come's down to two things. One we keep a secret... or you join, but I don't want to push you into something, think about it." She meowed before laying down.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next