Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Border.

+6
Raven
Flare
HowlingStar
MiseryCloud
Aurora
ChipmunkStar
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Border. - Page 5 Empty Re: Border.

Post by PurekitandTerror Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:05 am

"You arent pushing me, dont worry. If you want me to join the clan so we dont risk trouble i will" he lied down next to her his side brushing hers. "Who knows? Maybe i can be a good clan cat? But i wont if your not comfortable with it" he brushed his cheek against hers and waited for a reply.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Border. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6/6Border. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Border. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Border. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:09 am

Grinning did she bat at his ear, "Well if i was okay with it, witch I am, I don't know what we will tell the Clan. Just pop and say 'Hey look I met this cat named Terror and he's my mate and he would love to join!'" She laughed, "No... Not the best of ways..." She mewed before looking on.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Border. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3/6Border. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Border. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Border. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:37 am

"Your right i wouldnt reccomend it thats for sure... But then, what shall we do? You jumped when you first saw me, dont you think the rest of the clan might be just a little aggressive when they see a huge black and white tom stroll in with you?" He sighed "Lets not worry, though, we'll figure it out" he purred and licked her forehead.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:06 am

"Well I have brought like kits back to the clan... Never adult cats... Your more likely right on strolling in." She said before getting up and streaching.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:04 pm

"What if.... Oh! Go to your clan and tell Howlingstar there is a rouge on the territory. Lead him to me and ill do the talking. If things go bad, no matter what i want you to act like you DO NOT know me. For your sake" he touched his muzzle to hers "Do you want to go now and tell him? If so lead him to this tree and you may be aggressive to give the affect that you truely dont know me" he stretched out curling his long bushy-black tail.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:11 pm

"Are you sure? How will we explain being together? I can do it it's just funny to be all angry. And I will have to know you from seeing you once but I will go ahead." She said before giving a lick on his head as she walked past him. Climbing down as she hit earth, looking back up with dread in her eyes but she quickly covered it up with joy. Dashing off into the thick woods.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:32 pm

He thought of what he was going to say to the gray tabby he met before. He tilted his head a bit his green gaze focused. He'll just say thank you for letting him search here, say that he lost his sisters trail and there was no more need to keep searching, and that hed like to join the clan. He will also hunt a bit to show his thanks for letting him search so Howlingstar trusts him. He nodded his head confidently at his idea and hopped down from the tree to land precariously on his front paws. He sat at the base of the trunk and wrapped his tail tightly around his huge black paws.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:01 am

A silver tabby lingered near the border. He could scent the faint smell of the two-leg grounds as he drew closer and closer. The leader flicked a black and silver ear.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Border. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue4/5Border. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Border. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue90/100Border. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:10 am

(AUD WANTS TO JOIN SC... When is a good time for him to appear? xD)
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Border. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/5Border. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Border. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Border. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:43 am

(Well Terror is wanting to join... if she ever posts maybe then?)
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:24 pm

(After this stuff, Ressy Very Happy)
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Border. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue4/5Border. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Border. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue90/100Border. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:07 pm

The black and white tom saw the tabby and jumped down and approached him carefully. "Hey Howlingstar, its me Terror. I havent hunted here i assure you i know the prey here belongs to Sombreclan. I wanted to say thank you, for letting me follow Sorrow's scent. Her trail vanished and i thought, if she made it this far she would be ok alone. I dont have a purpose trying to find her endlessly, i thought that maybe i would find my purpose in your clan" he spoke sort of quieting at the end of his words "I understand if you arent willing to let a stranger in but, i just thought my path should be in your clan." his deep green gaze softened as he waited for an answer.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Wishingfeather walked slowly to the place she met to see Terror. "Terror... you there?" She called softly as she walked closer, tail flicking in a nervous way. "I need to tell you something!" The she cat added before waiting for a response.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Terrors tail shot up. He leaped down the tree and nuzzled his mate deeply "Its great to see you" he smiled and touched his nose to hers. "News? Id love to hear" he purred warmly his deep green gaze filled with love.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:43 pm

[color=#9933ff]Wishingfeather purred in joy as she returned the nuzzle of affection to the mate of hers. "Great to see you!" A deeper purr rumbled in her throat before calming enough to explain herself. "Well.... if you could be a... let's say father, would you?[" The queen asked shyly and a twitch of an anxious tail as she waited for a respons./color]
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:59 pm

"Of course I would, I think it would be great" he purred calming himself down. He was hysterical to see the person he loved again.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Having a pleased look on her face as she spoke happily, well I guess your lucky! Cause I'm expecting!" The fluffy stripped dingy she cat rubbed up next to him.

( Typing this felt weird.... xDD)
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:13 pm

(Lol! Don't worry it gets worse! X3)

"That's great Whishingfeather!" He purred warmly brushing against the gray Shecat. "I'm so happy, does anyone else know? Should I go back with you to the camp?" He meowed out of concern for her.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:45 pm

Shaking her head, "no. Not yet, I didn't want to tell anybody before you and if I did it would be a close friend. But I don't want to have to come up with another lie." Feeling totally devested in the decsion of her Clan and mate. "It would be hard to explain how your my mate and we're having kits... and then there's Talonpaw... what would he think? Maybe its best if you do come..." She meowed before licking his ear, "let's interdouce you to the Clan. Be prepard to enter chaos." She giggled before walking off.

(Well that's doesn't help at all! x3)
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:51 am

"Ok, lead the way" he meowed and followed his mate. He wondered how they would explain things, but to him it didn't matter. He was with her and she was with him. They would figure it out, they had to.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:32 pm

ill post in SC entrance
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Kk
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5