Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Border

+3
Fenris
Flare
Duckshine
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Border - Page 2 Empty Re: The Border

Post by Raven Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:49 pm

"Bye! Nice knowing ya, may StarClan light your path!" She yowled after before dashing into the forest seaching for prey. Scenting the air did the mild white she cat find a fluffy grey tail. Stalking it did she chase the squrrle hopeing to catch it. All her focus was on her game as she dashed after the it. Not knowing she was nearing the thunderpath as she ran on the hard stone just snaching the squrrle into her jaws. The ground rummbled and she soon seen the flash of lights as a monster ran closer and closer. Not having time to think did she freeze and tense for the impact. Yowling in pain as the shock waves ran up her leg and into her belly. laying there as a small pool ran from her mouth and leg/belly.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/6The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:11 pm

StonePaw, seeing her apprentice down, dashed toward her and lied down next to her mentor. She began to lick some of the blood from Whitewing's body, knowing that nothing she did was going to help. She mewed out for anyone to hear her, but her voice was to small for it to be heard.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Happy, calm

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:23 pm

Whitewing panted slowly as she felt soft licks run on her body, opening her sky blue eyes did she smile before speaking. "S-stonepaw.... Tell the Clan.... they need to know... tell WhisperingStar that I am with StarClan... Go!" She meowed weakly before reaching her head up and running a lick on the stony hued she apprentice. After doing so did she lay down her head before letting out her last breath, the pool grew bigger as her life blood spilled from her mouth and belly. Her snowy fur now crimson scarlet red.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/6The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm

She hung her head low and nodded to Mentor's lifeless corpse, dashing out to find WhisperingStar.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Happy, calm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2