Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL)

+3
Flare
ChipmunkStar
MiseryCloud
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:17 pm

- There is a drama tied in with this.

SeedStone, a sleek and fluffy grey loner trotted along the territory. Her ribs were showing, her stomach rumbled and ached with hunger. She had not eaten in so long. She was desperate. She needed food. This was her last chance..
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue5/5Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue43/100Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty Re: Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:26 pm

The she cat slunk in, her fierce amber eyes scanning the loner‘s features. She stepped on with narrowes eyes. "What are you doing on SombreClan territort?" She said coolly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue6/6Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue81/100Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:46 pm

SeedStone gazed up at the she-cat and said nothing; no words coming to mind. She flattened one ear.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue5/5Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue43/100Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:59 pm

"Well?" She repeated, flattening her ears. She pawed the ground, her eyes never leaving her.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue6/6Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue81/100Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:17 pm

A cackle of laughter came from the shadows. A sleek, oily black warrior emerged. "Ahh," he said with a smirk, "I remember you. Did you really forget where you had walked in to? Surprised I'm here, are you?" He shook his head and began to pad closer to the loner. "Leave, SeedStone."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:29 pm

SeedStone flattened her ears and began to stumble backwards. "N-Nn-Noo!" She cried, "Not y-you!"
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:31 pm

He continued to cackle and chuckle. "Still stuttering, now, are we?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:33 pm

She was almost in tears, her eyes on the tom cat. "They could still be here..If it weren't for you! Murderer!" She hissed, her shoulders tense.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:36 pm

His smile grew wider. "I took great pleasure in their death," he said. "Their warm blood beneath my paws, their hearts stopping. It was a brutal kill, a perfect kill. I even managed to make the only witness fleet the clan," he cackled, shaking his head. "I should have killed you when I had the chance," he sighed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:38 pm

SeedStone stood tall, her eyes on him. It was painful to hear, as if she was reliving the nightmare over. "Shut your muzzle!" She cried out, almost in agony.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:39 pm

"Seems you have walked right back to me..Prepared to meet StarClan, are you SeedStone?" The midnight black tom had forgotten their was another clan-cat nearby and hurled his large body at the she-cat. His claws were out and ready to strike the loner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:40 pm

She let out a rippling cry for help. The impact of the tom blew her backwards. She lashed her legs out at him and attempted to slash her claws across his cheek.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:41 pm

LightningGrowl snarled as the she-cat's legs came at him. He held her down in a pin and gave a sinister grin, "Say hello to them for me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:42 pm

SeedStone whined and tried to wriggle out of the pin, but the tom was simply too strong. She cried out again, her eyes quickly shut, her ears pinned back. "No, no.." She whispered.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:43 pm

LightningGrowl then struck the she-cat across the face with his thorn-like claws then dragged them down her side. His yellowish colored teeth beside her cheek. He gave her a nip and held his head back, grinning in content. "You always were a weak cat," he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:45 pm

She withered in pain, blood began to run from the wounds. She gasped, "Y-Yy-You can't keep doing this.."
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:47 pm

"Oh..But, I can," he said with a sly grin. The tom then moved his jaws closer to the she-cat's neck. "Goodbye, SeedStone," he said, cackling. The oily warrior then sunk his sharp teeth into the she-cat's throat; preforming the deadly and disloyal tactic - The Deathblow.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:48 pm

SeedStone gasped out in pain as blood gushed out. She couldn't breath, she struggled. She tried to suck in the air, but, it simply wouldn't come. Her body became limp. Her eyes slowly began to close. Everything went black.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:50 pm

LightningGrowl felt the cat go limp beneath him. He lifted his head and gave a sly grin. "Once a weak cat, always a weak cat," he muttered bitterly as he got to his paws. SeedStone's blood covered his midnight black fur, but, it was hard to see. He sighted FlamingShadow and gave her a small smirk. "You saw nothing," he said, sharply, "Otherwise..It may be you there instead."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:51 pm

(SOMEONE SHOULD TELL HOWLEH. THERE'S A DEAD SEEDY OVER HERE. O.O xDD)
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:16 am

FlamingShadow lifted her head, her amber eyes flamig with fury. "I don‘t care if you kill me," she said, hissing. "You killed an innocent loner. WHat happened to the warrior code?" She lashed her tail. Witness...flee the clan. A murdurer...would still be here... Some thoughts repeatedly echoed in her head. She glared at him and darted to camp, mad,
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:30 am

MorningFlower had been padding past, only in time to see the dead loner and the glossy blood on Lightning's fur, but not the murder. That was enough, though. All of her instinct was screaming "Turn, go to camp!! NOW!!! Do not do whatever dumb thing you are about to do!" But then again, something inside, something that stirred deep within, made her step forward, reveal herself, and growl menacingly at the tom. Her voice was cached with anger, distrust, and bewilderment. "What in StarClan is wrong with you?..." She hissed. "I always knew-.... You have no place in our clan..." She growled, stepping backwards. "You are a traitor... A savage..." She hissed with absolute loathing, shown in her barred fangs. "You won't get away with this!" She growled, icy blue eyes shining with all the coldness of an frosty winter night. Oh, StarClan what am I doing? Why did I have to walk into this?
"You are not one of us."
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue95/100Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:53 am

The tom, who was minding his own business as he padded past and happened to witness the display, bolted towards the two, his ears flat back against his head in anger. "Traitor!" He roared, standing protectively in front of the she-cat. "You are vile! Disgusting! I should kill you where you stand!" He spat, his whole body fluffed up in anger.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue1/5Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Lonely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Chestnutpool's ears flicked as voices reached her. She raced into the boglands nimbly amber eyes wide with alarm, taking many moments of terror to make sense of what she just saw; the body, Lightninggrowl and the other warriors. Her eyes grazed the blood splattered over the tom's pelt and in an earth-shattering moment of terror, a shriek of disbelief and fear tore from her throat. "You!" The warrior yelped, her furs bristling through her obviously quivering form. Resisting all temptations to run, she stalked through the boggy ground slowly, a mechanical sense of  responsibility as a warrior drawing her paws closer to the tom. "You're no different than a dog! A beast! Can you even call yourself a former leader of Sombreclan?" She spat at him with disgust. Amber eyes narrowed in disbelief; she hissed at him harshly, sliding her pearly claws out and ready to throw her body onto him.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue4/7Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue89/100Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:28 pm

The large silver-tabby marched in, his muscles rippled beneath his pelt. "Really?" He meowed, anger flaring in his golden eyes, "Resorting to killing loners? Innocent ones such as SeedStone. Did you ever consider that perhaps she had important business here within our clan? That perhaps she had meant no harm. No," he growled, "Instead you slaughter her and threaten a SombreClan warrior."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue4/5Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue90/100Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:31 pm

FlamingShadow slipped by, her eyes emotionless as she gazed at the crowd of cats. She slipped next to ChestnutPool, CunningBreath, and MorningFlower, licking MorningFlower's ear gently, pressing her nose firmly against ChestnutPool's ear, then pressed her pelt lightly against CunningBreath. "Calm down," She said, softly. I could had saved her, Pain and guilt rippled in her eyes. I was too late...I could had saved this loner.

BitterShade strode by, his pale green eyes gleaming bitterly. Why isn't she here? And our kits...they would grow up well here. He shook his head briskly, shaking the thought away. He paused, peering at the crowd of cats then sat down, quietly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:52 pm

The tom growled, unable to calm down, and took a threatening step forward.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue1/5Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:59 pm

She briskly blocked him. "Let HowlingStar do this," she said, her eyes searching his with a vague pleading look.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:15 pm

"Fine." He growled.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:16 pm

She bowed her head and muttered, "I could had save her.."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:57 pm

He began to cackle, loudly. "You call yourselves warriors? You shout names, calling me a traitor, mouthing words of betrayal, claiming I do not belong here...State how I was disloyal, how am I a traitor!" He snapped his reply, his eyes shifting from each cat gathered around. "Your pathetic yet precious code states to defend the territory at all costs, was that not what I was doing?" His golden eyes narrowed and a sinister smile of glee spread across his muzzle. "My son, this clan is foolish. They cannot tell themselves apart from rogues if they claim I was betraying them by killing a rogue. I am almost ashamed to have lead such a clan. Since when did leaders care what a rogue had to say? Since when did leaders of SombreClan feel fear to get blood on their paws. Have you forgotten everything, already, HowlingStar? Turned a blind eye to the past, have you? And now that is is back..You are what? Affraid?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:10 pm

"Of course I remember the past," HowlingStar spoke firmly. His eyes on his father. His expression was filled with annoyance. "But, father.. The path you tried to force me down, the path you led was not my path. It was yours and yours alone. Those were dark times for SombreClan and are times which will not repeat themselves. You had little regard for the code, careless and clumsy. Leading us into a war you knew we stood no chance in, apprenticing our kits at 4 moons old- barely old enough to carry a finch in their jaws!" The leader was shouting now, his eyes wild. He took a deep breath in then slightly flicked an ear. "Why did you kill an innocent cat then threaten my warrior? Good warriors know that they do not need to kill each opponent. I trusted you within my home, around my family, my friends. Now, I don't know if anything you have ever told me was truth. It seems that it is all just a lie."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue4/5Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue90/100Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:15 pm

FlamingShadow‘s facer emained expressionless, but there was flickbof her yail now and then.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:18 pm

"FINALLY!" LightningGrowl boomed, "Finally you realize it. My StarClan, you were stupider than I thought." He stepped to the side, a crooked smirk on his face. "Do you want to know the truth HowlingStar? I was hoping for you to be an accomplished leader, like I was...Yet, you ignored my advice and have left this clan become weak. There was a reason as to why I forced ShadeFeather to leave, why I killed SeedStone's parents. You needed to be tough, you needed to produce strong offspring and you needed to be brutal. I returned in hope that was what I would discover..But, I was wrong."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:21 pm

ShadeFeather.. He frowned, creases formed on his face. "You set her up..You made ShadeFeather out to have murdered her sister. It wasn't ShadeFeather..It was you, wasn't it?" A light growl bubbled in the leader's throat. "She told me you were lying, in ValiantClan..But, I trusted you more than I trusted her. I put my clan and kin first before the word of her." The leader's shoulders had bunched up, tense, his eyes were narrowed. He struggled to hold himself back, anger ripped through him. "Leave SombreClan territory, now," he muttered, "Leave and never return. I don't want to see you here ever again."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm

She stepped foward, her ryes flaming with fury as shr gazed at LightingGrowl, her ears pinned back.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm

He grinned, slyly. "Don't give me lectures about honesty and trust," he snarled, "You lied to your whole clan for moons. It wasn't until I arrived that word got out." Without another word, the oily black cat sprinted across to HowlingStar, his shining blood-covered claws lashed out at HowlingStar's face. The blood from SeedStone still splattered across his pelt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:27 pm

FlamingShadow‘s amber eyes gleamed with fury as she flung herself at the tom cat.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:28 pm

The leader stumbled backwards then trashed his strong silver legs out at him. "You are outnumbered, LightningGrowl. Are you sure this is a fight you wish to risk?"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:30 pm

She slowly flattened her ears and lashed out her claws at LightingGriwl, fiercly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:32 pm

The oily black cat growled as he took the kick to the stomach. He dodged FlamingShadow then hurled his lean body at her. His jaws snapping out at her ears.

(GIVE HIM SOME JUICY WOUNDS. :3)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:33 pm

The silver-tabby dashed across to FlamingShadow and LightningGrowl. The leader latched his strong white teeth onto LightningGrowl's tail and began to pull as hard as possible.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:34 pm

She bit back a yowl of pain and flung herself at him, lashing her paws at his belly. Her amver eyes glowed with hatred,
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:36 pm

LightningGrowl's eyes widened as the flesh in his tail teared. He whirled around and attempted to strike his son across the cheek with his claws. But, he stumbled backwards and quickly tilt his head away as blood began to drip down his stomach. He thrashed his legs out at FlamingShadow and stretched out to reach at HowlingStar's legs. His jaws parted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:37 pm

Chestnutpool's eyes flared in alarm as her body moved by itself, slipping into the fray of thrashing bodies. She flung herself onto Lightningstrike with a growl, attempting to pin him down as she fastened her claws tightly in his scruff, trying to yank him away from Flamingshadow.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue4/7Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Left_bar_bleue89/100Trespassing (OPEN TO ALL) Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:38 pm

She lashed her legs out, powerfully at his hind legs, agter she took the blow on her side.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:38 pm

HowlingStar jumped at LightningGrowl and sunk his teeth into a soft spot on his leg. "Leave, now," he whispered.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:39 pm

She hissed through bared teeth, "You are outnumbered."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:41 pm

LightningGrowl kicked his strong legs out at ChestnutPool then stumbled across to HowlingStar. Blood dripping from numerous wounds on his black pelt. He leaped at the leader and aimed his claws at the leaders eyes.

Mind not like.. Post heaps while I haven't had a chance to respind? xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:42 pm

HowlingStar barely missed the attack, he automatically closed one eye and stumbled backwards. He regained his balance quickly and hurled himself at his father. He attempted to hold him down in a pin, a deep angered growl in his throat. "I said, leave!"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next