Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?)

3 posters

Go down

PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Empty PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?)

Post by WingedFlight Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Name: PineKit
Desc of Pelt and Eyes: A red-brown she-cat with amber eyes and black paws.
Mate:-
Kits:-
Preferred Clan: TempestClan
RP Sample:
Extras:

Last edited by WingedFlight on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
WingedFlight
WingedFlight
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Left_bar_bleue1/1PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Left_bar_bleue100/100PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Empty Re: PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?)

Post by HowlingStar Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:01 pm

I've never seen a red-brown cat with black spots and green eyes.

But, you can get reddy-brown colored cats.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But, they're usually "full" that color or tabby and they usually have yellow eyes.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Left_bar_bleue4/5PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Left_bar_bleue90/100PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Empty Re: PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?)

Post by WingedFlight Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Edited.
WingedFlight
WingedFlight
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Left_bar_bleue1/1PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Left_bar_bleue100/100PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:04 am

HowlingStar wrote:

But, they're usually "full" that color or tabby and they usually have yellow eyes.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Left_bar_bleue5/5PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Left_bar_bleue43/100PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedFlight Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:32 am

Can I buy an unrealistic pelt marking for her? Because I wants her to look smexy :3
WingedFlight
WingedFlight
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:56 am

I don't think you have enough points. :/
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Left_bar_bleue5/5PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Left_bar_bleue43/100PineKit of TempestClan (Will join Rill, or can I already?) Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down