Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Character's Profiles

2 posters

Go down

My Character's Profiles Empty My Character's Profiles

Post by HowlingStar Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:56 pm

A list of my characters:

- Rivalry. Shaggy black lone cat. Somewhat hostile, cheeky and sarcastic.
- PreyPaw. A russet colored tom who's fur slightly fades into a fluffy golden color. Apprentice of ValiantClan. Clumsy, modest, outgoing and warm, brave. Has a deathly fear of water.
- Shanook. A shaggy grey and white wolf, Delta male of Washaki. Broad-shouldered, warm and dignified. He can be flirty, loving and very overprotective. He is brave.
- HowlingStar. Listed below in detail.

Past characters
- RavenWind, created by SilentKit.

HowlingStar's Profile

Name: HowlingStar.
Previous name: HowlingWind.
Age (In moons, please): 23 moons old.
Description of eye color and pelt: Smokey grey colored fur with darker grey stripes. Bright golden yellow eyes.
Personality: Secretive and mysterious - he rarely discloses private information unless you are kin or a very trusted friend. HowlingStar is bold and respective when he needs to be, he can he cunning and witty. His plans are carefully thought through and not rushed. He is a kind, warm and protective cat to those within SombreClan, to others - he may appear rough and slightly hostile. He is often amused by others and their actions and finds their motives interesting. He is loyal to his kin which can insult in the leader becoming very stubborn and pig-headed (basically, refusing to acknowledge the fact they could ever be wrong).
Ranking and clan Leader, SombreClan.
Image(s):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Click to enlarge.

And current profile picture:

Family Tree

Warning; Contains huge spoilers for the upcoming drama

Background: LightningGrowl and RipplingWater were like two cats in love, it was classic and romantic. But, RipplingWater began to notice that when her mate became deputy, he slowly began to change - evolve, he became darker, meaner, harsher and unfair. At this time, RipplingWater was expecting her first litter. Only a few moons later, HowlingKit, SwampKit and MushroomKit were born. Three beautiful and healthy toms. RipplingWater and LightningGrowl loved each and every one of their kits. But, LightningGrowl particularly took a liking to HowlingKit. He would boast about his three sons and how they were going to lead to greatness. When the kits reached 3 moons old, SombreClan's leader - FangStar was killed by a fox, taking his last life.

LightningGrowl now LightningStar became leader and started off well - apprenticing cats on time, somewhat following the code. But, when RipplingWater contracted Greencough and died, he became angered and vented his frustration upon the forest. The three toms - now apprentices mourned their mothers death while the mad leader broke the code, numerous times, in fact, when he lead, no one in SombreClan followed the code. The apprentices had learned the ways of life with the code and then life without it. The last words of their mother ringed in their head "Stand up and be true to yourselves." The three toms disliked how their father broke the code and vented his anger on everyone around him - ordering loners to be killed if sighted on the territory, apprenticing kits when they were only 4 moons old, having little respect or care for elders. All three toms gained their warrior name together and earlier as LightningStar felt his sons were the strongest in the forest. When the three toms were given their warrior name, he became overprotective of them - mainly HowlingStar. LightningStar would order any she-cat who dared looked at HowlingStar to be chased off the territory, he claimed his son needed the "best she-cat" possible. In LightningStar's eyes this meant a ruthless killer, good fighter and even better hunter. A while passed and MushroomTail had enough of his father's bad leadership and his ruthless killing. He left the clan and became mates with a loner. Nothing too common is known about SwampReed and what happened to him. HowlingWind had an expectation placed on him, his father knew he would lead to greatness and wanted for his son to follow in his very pawsteps - being a ruthless and coldhearted killer with no respect or regard for anyone else around him.

HowlingWind did not like this idea and pushed his father's expectations away and would only perform hardhearted kills if he had to in order to please his father. HowlingWind then met a she-cat who he had a crush on, a large crush, but, she was forced from the clan for murder. Not long after that, a battle raged out on SombreClan territory. The enemy clan was tired of LightningStar and  SombreClan and their constant trespassing and stealing of prey. LightningStar was severely wounded and lost what was assumed as his final and last life. LionBreath, SombreClan's deputy took orders from there as the leader was presumed dead. LionBreath ordered for the clan to fight harder and they did so, fighting in revenge for the death of their leader. But, SombreClan was not as strong as they thought. They were outbeat and LionBreath was forced to have his clan retreat. LionBreath approached HowlingWind after the battle and informed him that LightningStar had always said he would lead to greatness. HowlingWind was informed that he would be the clan's new deputy. LionBreath told the medicine cat of his choice as well. The next sunrise, LionBreath traveled to the moonstone to receive his 9 lives and did not make it. The tom was killed by a large dog. The medicine cat spoke up, informing the clan of what LionBreath had told her. The clan's next leader was HowlingWind. HowlingWind now HowlingStar had been through a lot. One moment he was a warrior, then he was informed he would be the new deputy but now he is a leader? He went to the moonstone and received 8 lives. HowlingStar was able to reform and alter the clan, changing some of it's ways and ensuring it was less bitter and less hostile.  

With the presence of his father gone, HowlingStar was able to reteach the clan the good of his mother, the good of what he learned as an apprentice. He taught the clan cats a new way. The leader then found himself crushing on a lone she-cat who he saved from a Monster on the Thunderpath. He knew it was wrong, not only in his father's eyes but also in StarClan's eyes. He ignored the code and met her, secretly, in loner territory every few sunrises. The leader got busy and eventually began to see her less, he missed her and desperately wanted to see her again. Luckily for HowlingStar, Butterfly - the loner, showed up in SombreClan territory, her stomach round and swollen. The leader found her and took her into SombreClan as a queen. The kits, where his. Not long before the birth of the kits, HowlingStar asked ButterflyRain to become his mate and it was official. However, when the kits were born..AwryKit looked identical to HowlingStar. This feared HowlingStar as no one knew the kits were his - aside from the leader's best friend and ButterflyRain. "I'll tell them when they're apprentices," he said to his mate, vowing that one sunrise, they will know the truth.

Parents:
LightningStar (Father) - Assumed died in battle.
RipplingWater (Mother) - Died due to Greencough.

Sibling(s)
MushroomTail - He left the clan to be with the she-cat he loved, Fallen. This resulted in his father's disownment of MushroomTail. Fallen's older brothers did not approve of her choice for a mate, either and with the aid of LightningStar, they plotted against MushroomTail. They then killed him one sunrise when Fallen was out hunting and blamed the wolves for his death.
SwampReed - Location unknown. It was claimed that when his father died, he fleeted.

Loveship and offspring
Previous mate(s): -
Previous crush(s) - Potential previous mate(s): ShadeFeather.

Current mate: ButterflyRain.
Kit(s) - ButterflyRain's: HonestyNight and AwryCloud.

Last edited by HowlingStar on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 9 times in total
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
My Character's Profiles Left_bar_bleue4/5My Character's Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
My Character's Profiles Left_bar_bleue90/100My Character's Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Character's Profiles Empty Re: My Character's Profiles

Post by Alphess Aiyana Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:16 am

I remember when Swampers had an Rper. Does he still have one or.. Are you going to say he's dead?
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
My Character's Profiles Left_bar_bleue1/1My Character's Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
My Character's Profiles Left_bar_bleue98/100My Character's Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Not sure. :3
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
My Character's Profiles Left_bar_bleue4/5My Character's Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
My Character's Profiles Left_bar_bleue90/100My Character's Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down