Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.

+14
Raven
Flare
MiseryCloud
Battle
Lois
Alpha Okami
Emberpool
SnakeHiss
Dawnfeather
mboutwell7
Elsa
HowlingStar
ChipmunkStar
Pigeon
18 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty Re: SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.

Post by Feralclaw Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:42 pm

Darkheart yowled clawing at the black tom's legs and body.

Feralclaw dodged darkhearts flurry of claws to his legs but failed to avoid his side strikes, He clawed upward towards his ears after several trys he finally caught his right ear and pulled up

(Cats ears bleed alot, dark is going to flee X3)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue12/13SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue55/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:51 pm

IcicleBreath glanced across to Darkheart and Feralclaw and decided to help her clan-mates. She bared her fangs to Darkheart and leaped at him.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:08 pm

OwlSong flicked her ear hearing her leader's words she then sprang out of the shadows claws unsheathed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:15 pm

The large stormy hued ValiantClan Deputy explosively leaped out of the shadows. He landed, on all four paws then narrowed his burning golden eyes to the cats of SombreClan, picking out an opponent.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:49 pm

(Because Chipmuckstar had told them not to attack until Resolutestep had... xD)

Berrystripe jumped out of her hiding spot when Resolutestep had and searched out her own opponent. A SombreClan she-cat (Iciclebreath) was running towards Darkheart, Berrystripe ran towards the she-cat in an attempt to ram into her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:14 pm

Darkheart noticed how much he was bleeding then turned to see iciclebreath, he clawed Feralclaw and ran

(what a coward!)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue12/13SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue55/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:31 am

A fawn colored she-cat with darker stripes running along her body, dove out from the darkness. She was ready to fight, her claws gleaming in the moonlight.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue97/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:36 am

ResoluteStep narrowed his golden yellow eyes, a deep rumbling growl coming from the deputy.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:41 am

MiseryCloud, the fluffy black she-cat let out a loud growl as she dropped from the branch she was on, attempting to land on ResoluteStep.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue43/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:45 am

ResoluteStep was caught off-guard and stumbled backwards. The storm colored tom growled, angrily and leaped out at MiseryCloud, his claws flexed.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:47 am

GrouseWarmth lunges at Resolute, trying to stop his blow reaching MiseryCloud.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:57 am

MiseryCloud nimbly sprung to the side then hurled herself at the tom's flank. Her sharp white teeth bared and ready. >:3
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue43/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:59 am

The storm colored deputy growled and swiped his black claws out at Grousewarmth, adrenaline pumping through his veins. His golden eyes widened at the touch of MiseryCloud's teeth to his flesh, causing him to stumble, slightly.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:01 am

The she-cat took a few steps back then began to circle him. She studied him before leaping at him, again, her eyes wide. Yowls coming from the she-cat, "Give in, yet?" She said with a smirk.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:05 am

ResoluteStep dove to the left, avoiding the attack. He was slower, because of his wound, but remained determined. "Never!" He spat, his golden eyes burning with anger. A stormy hued warrior then lashed his black pine-needle like claws out at MiseryCloud, aiming for her muzzle.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:17 am

MiseryCloud flinched at the pain, blood dripped down her muzzle, but she ignored it and swiped her claws out at ResoluteStep in return. "Brave tom," she hissed, "Foolish tom."
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:19 am

ResoluteStep stifled a laugh then ducked, dodging the attack. He ignored her comment then lifted up his head then ran towards MiseryCloud, his shoulder aligned with her throat.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:21 am

She narrowed her green eyes then jumped back. She then dropped to the ground and slid under the deputy, her claws attempting to rake against his soft stomach flesh.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:23 am

The sleek storm colored warrior winced at the bellyrake. He stumbled backwards, then, once he regained his balance, he explosively lashed out his strong legs, aiming for the she-cats throat.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:24 am

MiseryCloud tumbled backwards, the kick knocked the breath out of her. She fell down onto the ground and stayed there for a few moments, trying to catch her breath.

(GTG, BYE!!! )
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:26 am

(I hope RP against you until you get back then xDD BYE!)
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:49 am

A brawny flame-colored tom strolled in. His pelt heavily scented of SombreClan. He narrowed his green eyes and fluffed up his shaggy ginger pelt.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:50 am

WishingFeather growled as her eyes blazed with fury. She looked around trying to find an opportunity to attack another VC cat.
pVenny howled in out raged as he scanned the battle of any free cats.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:50 am

MorningFlower entered the battle and growled as she looked upon Vengeance. "Get off my territory!" She yowled. She charged the other cat and as she ran past him, she dragged her bramble like claws along his side.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue95/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:07 pm

Venny howled in agony as he felt claws rack down his side, "make me! We had these grounds longer than you!" He growled as he ran after her caching up did he attempt to jump on her back and bit her shoulder.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:48 pm

(Feral is calm in battle, dont judge psycho fur XD)

Feralclaw pounced towards vengeancebreeze hoping to score a few blows to the side
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:03 pm

xD Marth

MorningFlower bit back the agony in her shoulder. "Oh, I'll make you!" She growled and swung a powerful, unsheathed claw at his cheek, then swinging another at his paws to try and unbalance him.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue95/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:41 pm

HowlingStar narrowed his golden yellow eyes to the ValiantClan cats, an angry expression on his face.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue4/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:12 am

Jeeze poor venny, ya'll beating him up! xD he can handle it.

VengeanceBreeze growled loudly as FeralClaw did a side blow on him. He attempted to fly a rake at Ferals eye before getting clawed on the cheek. He jumped of rage burning deeply in his amber eyes a crooked grin formed on his lips. "You both will play for that. They don't just call me Vengeance for a reason." He purred before attempting to make a blow on the face of MorningFlower.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:33 am

"I wasnt named feral for no reason just so you know!" he growled lashing out with his forepaw
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:37 am

ChipmunkStar howled in anger and determination. She charged at HowlingStar.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue81/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:43 am

Venny laughed "well then looks like we have something in common. " he dodged the hit before ramming into Ferals side, attempting to knock out the air in his lungs.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:52 am

"We have nothing in common." he hissed battering at his underbelly
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:57 am

Vengeance ignored the talk before attempting to do a painful belly rake. He then jumped away waiting for a move.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:01 am

MiseryCloud got to her paws once she caught her breath. She felt dizzy from the deputy's blow, but pushed it away and slowly stood up. She lightly growled, her eyes her narrowed as she searched to see if she could locate him again, if not him..Another ValiantClan warrior.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Morning yowled as she was hit in the face, blood trickling down. She growled angrily and bolted around the back of Venny and hopped on him, letting all of her weight go, sinking her claws in.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:25 pm

HowlingStar briskly went to MiseryCloud's side and gave her a gentle lick on the head, "Are you okay?" He said quickly before studying his surroundings.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue4/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:20 pm

"I'll handle this!" he hissed at morning "Don't worry about me." he meowed kicking up at vengeance
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:27 pm

Yowling did he attemt to scratch morning. Feeling kicks did he trun and tackle feral.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:39 pm

"When will you learn? Im stronger than you!" he hissed clawing down his muzzle
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:25 pm

"I may have wounds but I will pledge my life to my clan!" He yowled attempting to claw his flank.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:42 am

She slightly nodded to HowlingStar then narrowed her eyes to Vengeance.

OOC; WHERE ISH ALL THE FIGHTING, PEEPS? O.O GIMMI SOMEONE TO CLAWS. xD
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:05 am

Berrystripe ran back to her clan mates and seen Miserycloud not being attacked, she ran towards the she-cat and lifted her front paw, attempting a front paw strike on the she-cat's face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:54 am

MiseryCloud quickly leaped to the left, her vibrant green eyes narrowed into slits. She pulled a frown across her face then leaped at Berrystripe. :3
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:58 am

Berrystripe got jumped on, she shifted, attempting to belly rake Miserycloud's stomach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:14 am

MiseryCloud leaped back, her lips curling in the formation of a snarl. Blood dripped from gashes on her stomach. (Foxxyy has gone poooffyy O.O)
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:43 am

(Hey I was being attacked by 2 SC peeps, so im a bit bloody Razz)

Venny panted as he waited for feral to strike him once more.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:08 pm

Berrystripe smiled at Miserycloud. Feeling like she was winning because she wasn't badly hurt yet.

(Somebody badly hurt her please. Lol.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:55 pm

Where is all the VC cats? xD
Foxxxyyy, Howly will Very Happy If ya jump on, Howly won't mind. xDD
SC shall retreat soon because I feel bad for stealing VC's territory. But, Howly doesn't, Howly just.. He's worried about MiseryCloud, maybe. xD I'm not sure. xDD

HowlingStar raised his eyebrows and shot a glare towards Berrystripe.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:18 pm

ChipmunkStar hissed, arching her back slightly. She rapidly ran to HowlingStar, and swiped his ears..
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue81/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next