Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting [Invited only]

Go down

Hunting [Invited only] Empty Hunting [Invited only]

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:48 am

(Nova and Lakefrost are invited in this thread.)

Berrystripe had quietly walked out of the warrior's den being sure not to trip on anybody. On her way out of camp she was stopped by a few clan mates and instead of going out of camp alone she had went out with them. On their way to the rock pile to go hunting she had caught the scent of something and stopped.

Last edited by Foxxy on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hunting [Invited only] Empty Re: Hunting [Invited only]

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:54 am

LakeFrost pads up next to BerryStripe and sniffs the air. "Do you smell that?" She tilts her head to the side.

Last edited by LakeFrost on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:58 am

RavenPaw followed BerryStrip scenting the air for game. So looked to berry and lake before stalking the scent of thrush. Seeing the scrawny game did she walk a bit closer only to step on a stick. The thrush flew as Raven jumped up a claw just hooking on the wing. Landing did she kill it before it could call out.

Last edited by Nova on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting [Invited only] Left_bar_bleue3/6Hunting [Invited only] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Hunting [Invited only] Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting [Invited only] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:06 am

LakeFrost comes up behind Ravenpaw. "Good catch." She smiles. "Hopefully we'll be able to find enough prey tonight." She says with a sigh. "SombreClan taking part of our hunting grounds is going to make this leaf-bare a lot harder."

Last edited by LakeFrost on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:27 am

Berrystripe was waiting for Ravenpaw to make a comment before Ravenpaw found a thrush and caught it. "Nice catch." She replied as they continued heading towards the rock pile.

Last edited by Foxxy on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:30 am

"We should probably keep going." She lifted her head up, letting the breeze ruffle her fur. "Maybe we'll find more prey by the rocks." She flicked her tail waiting for her friends to follow. "If we're lucky there will probably be some mice hiding out in the cracks of the stones."

Last edited by LakeFrost on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:38 am

Berrystripe stopped heading towards the rock pile because she caught the scent of more prey, she nodded to Lakefrost and Ravenpaw and she crawled slowly towards the mouse hiding in the bush. As she neared it, the wind blew her scent in the direction of the mouse and it ran into the house near the bottom of the tree. "Fox doug." She whispered to herself.

Last edited by Foxxy on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:43 am

RavenPaw had her eyes beam with happiness. "Thanks" she mumbled with the bird in her mouth, digging snow over the trush did she scent the air.

Last edited by Nova on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting [Invited only] Left_bar_bleue3/6Hunting [Invited only] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Hunting [Invited only] Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting [Invited only] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:49 am

Lakefrost continued on her way to the rock-pile, padding lightly through the snow-fallen ground and keeping her mouth slightly open for the scent of prey.

Last edited by LakeFrost on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:53 am

Berrystripe was following after Lakefrost and Ravenpaw, not catching anymore scents near by and for a tracker that was bad in her mind.

Last edited by Foxxy on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:00 am

LakeFrost stops at the foot of the rock-pile. Sitting quietly and keeping her ears pricked and eyes alert for any signs of prey.

Last edited by LakeFrost on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:05 am

Raven looked at the others. She caught a small wiff of mouse, following it only to see a already dead mouse. Sighing did she stand once more drinking in the stail or slightest wiff of game.

Last edited by Nova on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:08 am

Berrystripe could smell the mouse to, following Ravenpaw she noticed it was dead and sat down. "Do you think we should mention the dead mouse to Chipmuckstar?"

Last edited by Foxxy on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:14 am

LakeFrost looked down at the dead mouse. "Well considering it's dead in our territory, and not even buried at that. I think it's something to be mentioned because it might mean we have an intruder." She goes down to sniff the mouse. "It doesn't smell like any other Clan cats killed, so at least that means they're not hunting in our territory." She digs a hole and buries the rotting dead mouse. "Probably just a rogue, but it would still be worth mentioning to Chipmunkstar, so maybe she can tell the patrols to be on the look-out."

Last edited by LakeFrost on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:19 am

Raven study the mouse with her green eyes. Listening to the others as well did she sniff deeply in its fur. She jumpef up "I don't think we need to worry cause two rouges just joined. They go by Vengeance and SilentKit. They could be them?" She said before smoothing out her black ieh charcoal
fur waiting.

Last edited by Nova on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:23 am

Berrystripe listened to Lakefrost, planning on telling Chipmuckstar until Ravenpaw gave her comment. "Hmm... I think we should tell Chipmuckstar and include that it's possible that it was the two rogues who joined just in case we do have an intruder in our territory."

Last edited by Foxxy on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:31 am

The charcoal female nodded, understanding if it was an intruder. "I agree I don't really want this to be unnoticed, it might be an intruder. " She said before sitting down waiting for an comment from one of the two.

Last edited by Nova on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:36 am

LakeFrost's looked over towards Berrystripe. "Do you want to go report to Chipmunkstar about the mouse? I can stay out and continue hunting with Ravenpaw."

Last edited by LakeFrost on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:39 am

Berrystripe looked towards Lakefrost before she caught the scent of another mouse. "One more try..." She whispered, crouching she walked in the direction of the mouse. Once again the wind blew her scent towards the mouse and the mouse escaped from her. "Fox doug." She whispered before looking at Lakefrost and Ravenpaw. "Maybe... but I came with you guys."

Last edited by Foxxy on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:44 am

RavenPaw noded before getting a slight sound. Stopping did she see a scrawny mouse. Getting into a hunters crouch did she prowly closer on light paws. Raven then jumped and nipped the mouses neck killing it before it could squake. Picking it up did she catch up with the others.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:46 am

"You should probably go let her know anyway, we can finish up here and start heading back probably before you even get to camp." She smiles. "Don't worry, we'll catch something for you too."

Last edited by LakeFrost on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:47 am

Berrystripe nodded to Lakefrost and smiled at Ravenpaw about her catch before turning on her heels, leaving the two to hunt without her. She was going to inform Chipmuckstar about the dead mouse.

Last edited by Foxxy on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:51 am

Berring her mouse did she scent the air for game. Soon getting a vole did she stalk it and jumped finding 2 there she killed them fast before bring it to her other cach. Scenting the air did she get nothing but the stale scent of water voles.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:56 am

(lol lots of prey for leaf-bare)

Lakefrost paws at the snowing, not smelling anymore prey out ATM. She lifts her head, letting the cool breeze ruffle her whiskers. She glances over at Ravenpaw. "I think we should head back to camp now. It's getting dark and it'll probably be very cold tonight." She stands up and flicks her ear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:03 am

Raven glicked an ear at the older cat "okay coming!" She mumbled picking up the game before bounding over to LakeFrot's side. "Here take this so you have prey." She handed the prey as she walked on.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:48 pm

"Thanks Ravenpaw." She picks up the still warm body of the little brown mouse and starts walking after Ravenpaw.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down