Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fresh-kill pile

+14
PurekitandTerror
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Raven
SnakeHiss
Alpha Okami
Flare
CunningBreath
Battle
Aurora
Alphess Aiyana
Pigeon
ChipmunkStar
MiseryCloud
HowlingStar
18 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fresh-kill pile

Post by Aurora Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Chestnutpool laughed as she gently dropped two mice onto the kit. "What a nice addition to the fresh-kill pile." She smirked.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/7The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue89/100The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:45 pm

Maplekit started mewling snores and flicked an ear after she felt nipping at it. She opened an eye and lazily sunk deeper in the pile, taking a break from uncontrollable excitement. She slept like she never did before and hugged a vole that lay in the pile to get herself back in a deep sleep. Her eyes were soon shut tight and comfortable but lifted a paw to put on her nose from a dream she was having. She meowed and squeaked for help in her horrible dream more like a nightmare as she was trapped in a twoleg nest in her mind. Maplekit tossed and turned her little body and lashed her tail. She snarled with her eyes closed and twitched her nose. She had always hated nightmares. The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 2442039969 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:56 pm

Chestnutpool frowned worriedly and nudged the kit gently with her nose. "Wake up."
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/7The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue89/100The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:31 pm

Maplekits eyes flung open and let out a squeaky yowl with fright but quiet down after she realized she was awake. Under her eyes it was watery and she looked down at the vole she was hugging and back up at Chestnutpool. She shivered and crawled out from the fresh-kill pile and slowly made her way to the kit den. She wasn't moving too fast, her eyes were wide and she was tramatized.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:04 pm

The leader watched the kit with his head tilt slightly to the side. "Hmm," he said as he picked off a small mouse then padded to his den. I'll check up on her soon..
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:43 pm

A few moments later Maplekit fell asleep on her way to the kit den. She then woke up and forgot about everything besides her dream. " A warrior can't be afraid of her own dream!" She yowled as she rose to her paws. "In fact... neither can a LEADER! I am MAPLESTAR!" She encouraged herself as she padded back to the fresh-kill pile. "Roar!" She squeaked. " Now I will mark my territer! Umm... I think that's it! My territer is here!" She mewed walking to the fresh-kill pile, not knowing how to mark a territer, thank StarClan, so she started rubbing her face near the fresh-kill pile. "Marked!" She squealed and leaped back up on the fresh-kill pile. "My leader seat!" She picked up a vole and started talking to it. " I am your leader, Maplestar. You are... Vole...claw! Voleclaw! Go on a... hunting... patrol. Now." She meowed and tossed Voleclaw by her side. She mewled a happy mewl. "I like being leader..." She whispered to herself and waited for something to happen on her fresh-kill seat. She picked up a squirrel from the pile with her teeth."This won't be a cat... this will be... food like it is!" She squeaked and took a nibble out of its tail and paw. She spit it out and narrowed her eyes at it, threw it in front of the fresh-kill pile with her mouth... then got an idea. "INTRUDER!" She yowled and pointed at the squirrel with her paw. "Roar! Attack!!!" She grabbed different types of fresh-kill in her jaws and through them at the squirrel. Maplekit leaped down and tackled all of them. " I win!!! My first battle!" She mewled. "Never intrude in MY territer EVER again!" She squealed. She bit the squirrels neck and dropped it back in the pile and the other fresh-kill she threw one by one. " You did good my warriors!" She meowed through a rabbit in her tiny jaws and dropped it down. "Especially you, Rabbit.... TAIL! Especially you Rabbittail!" She squeaked to the last piece of kill, the rabbit, as she put it in the pile. She then leaped back on top and curled up for her rest. She yawned before drifting into sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:41 am

HowlingStar appeared at the pile, again, placing down a jay. He heaved a sigh and nudged MapleKit off the fresh-kill pile. He frowned slightly and pointed his tail towards the Nursery, "Go back to the Nursery and sleep if you are tired. Or perhaps stay around in camp. The fresh-kill pile is not your play area. You should only come here if you need to." The leader turned and padded away, heading to his den.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:10 am

"Aww... but where can I play leader?" She wailed. Maplekit let out a sigh and starting trotting to the kit den. She kicked her hind leg in the dirt and continued padding on. "I can't play Fresh-killClan in the kit den... and I can't be Maplestar either." She squealed but kept on going because she didn't want to give Howlingstar a hard time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:15 pm

HowlingStar chuckled at the kit's response.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:01 pm

MarigoldFlame pads by briskly, dropping a plum vole, "Whoever will be her mentor will have a hard time controlling her energy," she purrs to HowlingStar, looking amused.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/100The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:45 pm

MorningFlower trotted over and plucked a piece from the pile, then trotted off.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:11 am

HowlingStar nodded in agreement then trotted off.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:12 am

IciclePaw padded up to the pile and placed a small mouse down on the pile, despite the size, she still felt proud that she was achieving. Being in a clan was harder than she thought, but, certainly funner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:52 am

The lithe she-cat slipped by the pile, dropping the thrush in her jaws.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Gingerflower tilts her head, looking extremely confused about what had just happened. "Is she okay..?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:24 am

ProudFire placed a large brown rabbit on the pile and padded out.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:14 am

IciclePaw marched in with her first kill that she managed to catch on her own - A large dove. She placed it on the pile then bounced excitedly out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:36 am

"That's a reasonably good kill," HonestyPaw meowed to IciclePaw as he examined her kill. That is a really good kill..
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue98/100The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Chestnutpool grinned to herself as she watched the apprentices quietly.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:47 am

Icicle whirled around to face HonestyPaw, a vague smile evident. She wasn't sure how to take the tom - one moment he seemed hositle, the next he seemed alright towards her. "Oh, reasonably, is it?" She shook her head slightly, "For.. A rogue?" She leaped at his ears, playfully nipping them with her white teeth. "Why don't you put your issues with rogues aside for a moment and realize that I have been accepted by everyone in the clan, except you. Maybe you ought to accept cats for who they are, not of their past." She smiled, kindly, then padded out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:24 pm

She pads in, flicking her tail. She smiles, blissfully. "Hey, IciclePaw!" She purred, grinning. "I heard you're a fantastic hunter."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/100The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:34 am

IciclePaw flushed at the comment, "Really? Y-You heard that?" curiosity seeped into her tone. "Well, I.. I," she wasn't sure how to respond. "Thank you," she said, finally. "I hope to be the best warrior possible!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:25 am

ProudFire gently winked to IciclePaw, "I've heard the same," he meowed. "Keep it up." The brawny warrior placed a rabbit on the pile then padded out/.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:05 pm

JayFeather Bounded In Dropping Her Dead Rabbit Onto The Fresh Kill Pile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:17 am

IciclePaw bowed her head to ProudFire and scampered away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:10 pm

Hungry, JayFeather Padded In Picking Up A Vole And Layed Down To Eat It.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:31 pm

MorningFlower slips in and takes a mouse.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:28 am

The brawny warrior grinned then went to the warrior den.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:04 pm

A fluffy black she-cat entered, she sighed tiredly and placed down a large rabbit. She then briskly padded to her den.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Chestnutpool slipped by and dragged the rabbit off of the pile, feeling ravenous. "Still warm." She sighed, content, laying down.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm

PigeonFeather entered with a limp frog. She dropped it into the fresh-kill pile then contently padded to the camp.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue97/100The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:30 pm

"Looks tasty," shes aid to the pale brown deputy.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:54 pm

"Sure does, doesn't it?" She meowed in reply.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue97/100The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:18 pm

"Eugh. Frogs." She wrinkled her nose in distaste.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:53 pm

The medicine cat padded up to the pile and retrieved a small mouse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:59 pm

She pads up to PebbleStorm. "Hi!" She meowed excitedly as she chose a shrew herself,
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:51 am

The tom jumped at her loud greeting, grumbling to himself.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/5The Fresh-kill pile - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Lonely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:29 pm

The dusty brown she-cat twitched her whiskers in amusement despite the biting cold piercing through her short fur. "Woke up on the wrong side of your nest? Then again, you've always been like that." She stuck out her tongue in a good-natured manner, obviously trying her best to keep her mind off of things.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:56 pm

HowlingStar soundlessly entered. He dropped two freshly killed rabbits on the pile. "Our fresh-kill pile has dropped as we have not been home," he said, "It needs to be replenished."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:04 pm

IcyPaw sniffed around the prey, her eyes shining. "Can I help to hunt?" She said, excitedly. Even though she was a medicine cat apprentice, she wanted to help the best she can.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:48 pm

The leader gave a small smile and nudged the apprentice with his nose. "That is kind of you for offering," he said, "Why not gather some fresh moss for the dens or gather some apprentices and go searching for some herbs. We could always do with fresh moss and more herbs. Soon, MiseryCloud's kits will be here, too. I'm sure they would appreciate some pebbles or feathers to play with when they arrive. You do not have a lot of experience with hunting and so..To send you out into the cold and dangerous forest without someone with you, could be a poor choice. You can learn some battle moves soon, though. Every apprentice needs to know how to defend themselves."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:52 pm

She brightened up. "Hey, good idea! Why did I not think of it before?" She tilted her head to one side, and murmured to herself, "I'll ask PebbleStorm to teach me how to hunt soon." She lifted her head, her pale blue eyes resting on HowlingStar. "I'll go get fresh moss, pebbles, and if I can find some, feathers. I'll go herb-collecting, too." She said, bowing her head before scampering off.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:19 pm

The leader gave her a warm smile then padded to his den.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:19 pm

ProudFire entered and placed a fat bird on the pile.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:57 am

The pale brownish colored deputy approached the pile. She felt hunger, but the sight of the prey made her feel sick. She flattened her ears and bounded briskly away.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:59 am

Oh my, Piggy xD

Chestnut's eyes grazed the pile as she bounded by. With a frown, she headed for the pine forest to do some early hunting.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:50 pm

MorningFlower placed a piece of prey on top of the pile, then trotted off.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:45 pm

HowlingStar entered and picked off a frog.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:26 am

She pads in and at least picked a small vole, eating it hungrily before,picking up a young rabbit, trotting off.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:43 am

PigeonFeather tiredly places down two mice then frowns, padding to the medicine cat den. Her stomach was swollen; soon the clan would notice..
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next