Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HowlingStar's nest

+11
Alue
Alpha Okami
Feralclaw
Flare
Lois
ChipmunkStar
Aurora
Braveheart2003
Pigeon
MiseryCloud
HowlingStar
15 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty Re: HowlingStar's nest

Post by HowlingStar Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:15 pm

The leader frowned angrily then sat down in his nest.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:05 pm

*lightningstrike pads in* howlingstar I think I should tell you something. I killed my parents! im telling you this because you wont have another chance to find out. *leaps onto howlingstar and raises claws to his throat* (btw im ineed your permission if I can take one of your lives or something. or you can throw me off of you.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart2003 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:06 pm

*Bravekit dashed in* "Get off of the leader lightningstrike!!" * She growled a warning*
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Regretful- Why did I turn him down?

http://www.girlsgogames.com , www.yepi.com, and any website incl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:10 pm

*lightningstrike glares at the kit* GET OUT!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart2003 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:16 pm

Sad *She flattens her ears* "S...s...sorry lightningstrike"
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Regretful- Why did I turn him down?

http://www.girlsgogames.com , www.yepi.com, and any website incl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:26 pm

now if you tell anyone i'll kill you!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:36 am

HowlingStar lashed his hind legs out at LightningStrike then moved rapidly; rising from his paws and standing on all fours. He narrowed his eyes to LightningStrike, "You think you can enter my den and attack me?" He laughed, "Perhaps even kill me without someone else finding out? Oh, you are more mousebrained than I realized," he said, narrowing his eyes. "BraveKit, get to Camp and tell everyone what is happening."

You haven't really had the chance to kill HowlingStar or take one of his lives, so I can't give you permission to take one of his lives just yet because the battle isn't intense enough and it's unrealistic for a leader to just stand there and get attacked without fighting back. xD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:48 am

A large black tom burst through the entrance, a rippling growl rumbled in his throat. A small yet sly smile spread across EelHeart's muzzle. "I knew you were trouble," he muttered, narrowing his eyes to LightningStrike. The tom drew back his paw then brought it down, sliding his claws across the tom's cheek. "Leave this clan and never return, before the rest of the warriors arrive and kill you where you stand."

PigeonFeather ran in moments after her brother. Her eyes shifted from HowlingStar, to her brother to LightningStrike. "The choice is yours," she hissed. "Either you leave or we attack. SombreClan will always defend its own. It is mousebrained to stay and fight when you will be so easily outnumbered."
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:10 am

A warrior approached the entrance, only to widen her eyes in pure shock. What is going on!? She thought as she peered around HowlingStar's den. SquawkingSparrow offered a smile to the young kit in the den, "BraveKit," she said. "Let's get you out of here, hmm?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:37 pm

"NO!" Chestnutpool screeched, trying to drag Lightningstrike away. "W-What are you doing!" Her eyes widened, fear scent emanating from her.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/7HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue89/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:18 pm

*lightningstrike looked around relizing he was outnumbered and thrusts his muzzle into howlingstars face* this is not over! *runs all the way to twolegplace*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:01 pm

HowlingStar rolled his eyes and glanced around the den, "Is everyone okay?"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Chestnutpool stood next to the entrance, stunned at the scene. She still felt the rush of air as her brother flew past her. "I-I'm alright." She dipped her head and slid out of the den.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/7HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue89/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:14 am

HowlingStar nodded slowly and watched the she-cat.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:20 am

PigeonFeather nudged the leader, gently, her eyes running over the tom with worry. "Everyone is fine, but, are you?" SHe asked with concern.

EelHeart stood at his sisters side, frowning. "He'll regret having ever thought of attacking you," he muttered as he padded out.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:42 pm

MarigoldFlame bounds in, her eyes narrowed. "No one's hurt, right?" She tipped her head, concerned. She pauses. "I heard about it. Should we...chase LightingStrike off when we seem him around our territory?" She asks, her brilliant deep green eyes drifted from PigeonFeather to HowlingStar as she waits quietly for their decision.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue81/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:46 pm

HowlingStar nodded to MarigoldFlame, "yes," he said. The leader licked his paw and drew it across his head, his gaze fastened on his deputy. "I am fine, no need to worry about me. I do want you to double patrols, though, PigeonFeather."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:48 pm

She nods briefly, dipping her head. "Is there anything I can do to help?" She asks, her gaze fastened on PigeonFeather and HowlingStar.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue81/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:24 pm

"Patrol the territory," he said, "If you sight him, order him to leave." The leader narrowed his eyes, shaking his head angrily.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:52 pm

"Of course." She dipped her head with respect.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:41 pm

HowlingStar sighed, shaking his head, slowly.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:26 am

She gazed up to her leader and nuzzled him, lightly. "I'm glad you're okay," she said as she padded out of the den.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:26 am

PigeonFeather nodded. "I will," she said, frowning. The deputy waited until other cats were out of reach then stepped forward and whispered to her leader, "We have had two cats ill with bad prey." She lowered her head, slightly, "It is troubling and we cannot afford to have any more warriors ill."
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:31 pm

"I have heard word that ChestnutPool is ill, too, so, make that three." The leader replied in a hushed tone, his ears began to droop, lying flat across his skull. "I want for you to check around the territory - report back anything unusual. I'll check over the prey, ensure the prey in the fresh-kill pile has not turned to crowfood."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:48 pm

She nodded in agreeance. "Of course," she said. "LightningStrike," she pondered over the topic, searching for the correct words to say. "You do not believe the sob-story he was telling everyone at the Forest?"
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:47 pm

He shook his head. "Not really. He tried to kill me, what's if it were another cat and not I? My warriors lives are more important than my own. I must ensure their safety regardless of what he says. His actions spoke louder than words."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:26 am

The creamy she-cat flicked her ears, listening to the tom carefully. "I agree," she said, "You are to ensure the safety of everyone. Not just the well-being of one." The deputy slowly sighed, "I do hope he does not cause any more trouble. I will have EelHeart and MiseryCloud check on him often, ensure he is behaving. I cannot imagine anyone wanting to mess with my brother." PigeonFeather flicked her ears, "I better be going, I have a patrol. I will come and see you soon," she smiled warmly then darted out of the leader's den.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:05 pm

HowlingStar nodded at his deputy's initiative and quickly padded out to the Camp.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:45 am

She entered, waiting for the leader.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:06 pm

HowlingStar padded in and sat down in his nest, his eyes flickering with deep concentration. "I trust you," he began, "You are one of my best friends." He flattened an ear, gazing at the deputy.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:36 am

PigeonFeather tilt her pale brown head to the side in confusion. "What are you trying to tell me?" She asked, her ears flattened against her fluffy forehead. "You're one of my best friends too, but, HowlingStar, you are worrying me."
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:19 pm

"PigeonFeather," he meowed, his voice dropped to a hush. "I broke the warrior code.. Around 7-8 moons ago.." He glanced down to his paws. "ButterflyRain's kits.."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:43 am

Grouse waits outside the leaders den, wanting to ask HowlingStar something.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Chestnutpool padded towards Howlingstar's den with a mouse in her jaws. She paused, seeing Grouse already outside.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:37 pm

HowlingStar flicked his ear in annoyance, "Hold on," he meowed and went to the entrance of his den, seeing the two warriors. "I am relatively busy," he said, "I'm with PigeonFeather. Is it possible for you two to return later?"

HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:43 am

PigeonFeather's ears were flat with worry for the leader. Anticipation filled the she-cat.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:34 pm

Grouse nods, and turns away.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Chestnutpool nodded and dropped the mouse at the entrance of the den, padding off.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:01 pm

"Thank you," he said. He turned and re-entered the den and slowly flattened an ear. "Her kits," he said, his voice returned to a hush, a whisper. He heaved a sigh and peered down at his paws. "I broke the warrior code," he meowed. "I met her at the borders..I saved her from a monster..I couldn't help but love her."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:56 am

She slowly opened her mouth, gasping in disbelief. She was speechless. "It makes sense," she said, lowering her head, "AwryPaw..She looks just like you. How did I not notice it before?" She flattened an ear and slowly shook her head. "I will not judge you," she said, pressing her nose to the leader's side, "You saved an innocent cat. StarClan would be grateful that you saved a life," she said, nodding. "Your secret is safe with me." She paused for a few moments then gazed in the direction of the Camp. "Will you ever tell the kits the truth?"
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:25 am

He heaved a sad sigh and lowered his gaze. "I feel I should," he said, "But, if I tell them..The secret will get out to everyone in the clan."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:16 am

PigeonFeather flattened one ear and slowly nodded. "I will let you decide what you do," she said, gently rubbing her muzzle against the leader for reassurance. "I'm about to go and hunt, do you want anything?"
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:07 am

The leader managed a smile at the kindness of his deputy. "No," he said, "I'm fine. Thank you, though."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:11 am

MiseryCloud padded in, "Hey!" She meowed.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:21 am

Grouse pads back to the entrance of the den, wondering if HowlingStar was free to talk.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:44 am

HowlingStar nudged MiseryCloud playfully then glanced out, seeing Grouse. "Come in," he said, he eyed the two she-cats. "Misery, was there a anything important you wished to see me about? I believe Grouse has been wishing to speak to me for some time."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:43 am

She pads in and dips her head to the leader and two she-cat, her gaze fixed on MiseryCloud.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:16 pm

HowlingStar lightly purred, his white whiskers twitched contently.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:44 pm

She grinned widely, "I'll come see you later," she said as she darted out.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:41 am

She looks at HowlingStar, her eyes bright. "HowlingStar... I was just wondering... would it be okay if I joined SombreClan?" She mews slightly quietly.

OOC: I know there is a ban on joining SC but she has been wanting to ask for ages and is already on the members list.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next