Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1

3 posters

Go down

The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Empty The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1

Post by Fang Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:20 pm

Hello everyone. I recently, not too long ago, made up this character named: Hypno-Wolf. I had this story in mind for a while and thought that I would share it with all of you. Enjoy! ^^

Chapter 1 - The Starting of Life

A young pup was born in the den. He was a very light grey at first... But as he grew a little more in his days, weeks, and months of his life, his fur became slightly darker. He had two spirals on his body. One near his neck, and another near his stomach. Not long, before his mother left him in the den to go get food... She was killed. Hypno-wolf was only about 3 days old at that time. So his father had to do everything he could to take care of this pup. His father knew the ways of hypnotism. Only... And only through his very eyes. Hypno-wolf couldn't learn these kinds of powers until he was at least 5 weeks. That was the earliest he could learn. But 5 weeks flew by pretty quickly. His dad could now teach him the ways of hypnosis.
"Daddy...? Where's mommy...?" Hypno-wolf asked. His dad dipped his head in sadness for his mate.
"She... She's where all the other long gone wolves are..." He said.
"Where?" Hypno-wolf wanted to know where his mother was. But his father would not tell him the real reason. It was too heart breaking. Even for a 5 week old pup like Hypno-wolf.
"Even if I told you what happened to her... You... You wouldn't understand..." His father went into the darkest place inside the den and cried a few tears. He really missed his mate.
"Of course I will, Daddy..." Hypno-wolf said in a high pitched tone.
"No... You wouldn't know about death if it hit you in the head..." His father was very distressed about it. "Death?? You don't mean...?" Hypno-wolf started to say.
"Yeah... She's dead, Hypno. I'm sorry..." His father layed down complete sadness for his mate.
"Daddy... Will she come back...?" Hypno-wolf asked sadly.
"No... She is long gone. She got killed 3 days after you were born. She was hunting for food when this wolf from another pack came by and destroyed her. This pack was known as: HUNTERS. This was no ordinary hunters pack, they hunted other wolves and killed them. They are big and powerful... And... Ok no more information today...". Hypno-wolf's father was on the verge of crying his eyes out. Hypno-wolf could not believe what he was hearing. A whole new wolf pack... But, this wolf pack hunted other wolves. This was not good! Not good at all!
"Daddy..?" Hypno-wolf finally said. "I wanna fight that pack! I wanna destroy them! I don't believe that they killed my mom! I wanna find out for myself!" His father opened his eyes wide.
"Hypno! That pack will kill you in an instant! They will eat you for their dinner! No way am I letting you fight some powerful wolf pack! You are staying here in this den! An I clear?!" His father was angry with him now. "Yes" Hypno-wolf said. That night, while his father was asleep, Hypno-wolf snuck out of the den. He wanted to know the very truth about his mother being killed by another wolf pack. WAS it true?? But it was pitch dark outside and Hypno-wolf could hardly see a thing. "It's too dark out here... I can't even tell what way is where..." Hypno-wolf decided that it was best that he wait until it was a little bit lighter out there. "I'm coming mother... If you are not dead... I will save you and I will make sure every single wolf in that pack is dead... Not another wolf soul will live in that pack. I am unstoppable!!" But Hypno-wolf thought wrong. He wasn't exactly the strongest wolf. But he still had his chances of winning.

Thanks for reading!! ^^ If you liked it, comment below and I will write the next chapter of part 1! Smile
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Empty Re: The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1

Post by Shinoma Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:36 pm

it's pretty good, and I like the detail :3
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Happy, calm

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Empty Re: The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1

Post by Fang Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:52 pm

Thanks!! ^^ Glad you liked it. If I get more positivity on this, I may post the next chapter. c:
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:49 pm

Hey I remember this! You should make a book.... like a personal but it would be cool to make your own book!
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Left_bar_bleue3/6The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:44 pm

Yeah. c: I think I will do that sometime in the future. And yeah I remember you remembering this story xD From another site ^^
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:06 pm

xDD It would be cool!
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Left_bar_bleue3/6The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down