Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2

2 posters

Go down

The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2 Empty The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2

Post by Fang Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:23 pm

Since you guys liked the first chapter, I am proud to pronounce the second chapter of my Hypno-Wolf story:

Chapter 2: Mr. Naughty Little Hypno-Wolf

It was almost the crack of dawn. There was actually more light outside then Hypno-Wolf had imagined. He gave a yawn and walked out of the den, without waking his father. He knew his father loved to sleep in. But his father also told him to stay in the den. But Hypno-Wolf didn't listen. He knew he had to find his mother. The pack called: HUNTERS, was a horrible pack! What pack would hunt down it's own kind??? THAT... Was the question.
"Mommy... I will find you... I have faith that you are not dead... I will destroy the pack that harmed you and they will no longer exist!!" Hypno-Wolf was being serious now. So he set off on his journey. He slowly padded down to the river. When he got there, he noticed something about that river... It was too deep for him to cross. He couldn't swim yet. But... What he did see was 5 rocks in the river going from one side to the other side, over to his right. So he hopped on them to get to the other side. What a clever pup! Once Hypno-Wolf was on the other side, he could continue on. Meanwhile... Far off into the distance, a huge black wolf named: Shadow, was lurking around this territory, looking for wolves or very young pups to hunt down. He was from the HUNTERS pack. Obviously he was sent to go hunting. Shadow sniffed around and thought that he smelled a little pup nearby. Was he getting the scent of Hypno-Wolf?? Shadow thought so at least. Back about 10 feet away, Hypno-Wolf was starting to sense that he was in danger! He almost wished he had never came here in the first place. He ran and hid to the nearest bush he could find. What was Hypno-Wolf going to do now?? Shadow seemed like he was getting closer and closer to Hypno-Wolf.
"I smell trouble!" Shadow growled. Even though Hypno-Wolf was about 6 feet away from Shadow, he could still hear him. Hypno-Wolf gave a small whine. But... He wasn't careful. Shadow could hear that. "What was that?? I heard a pup!! Oh that's it! I will kill that thing limb from limb!!!!" Hypno-Wolf was horrified! He became paralyzed all over. He could not move. He was paralyzed with fear. Shadow came running over to the bush where Hypno-Wolf was hiding and sniffed it.
"DON'T KILL ME!! I'M JUST A PUP!!!" Hypno-Wolf screamed.
"Why would I NOT kill you?? That's my job. I was sent here to destroy little tiny, helpless pups like you..." Shadow snarled. Back at the den, Hypno-Wolf's father woke up to the sight of his own pup being gone.
"Hypno?? I thought I told you to stay in the den!! I'll find you, and when I do, you are in HUGE trouble mister!!" His father went looking for him. He wasn't so sure if he would or not. But he did keep his hopes up.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2 Empty Re: The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:26 pm

YAY Are you going to make the chapter five or somethen.... I don't remember where you left off on the other site.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue3/6The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2 Empty Re: The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2

Post by Fang Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:54 pm

I actually left off on Part 2 chapter 8. But I want to get the other chapters posted on here first before I continue on with my Hypno-Wolf saga. Smile
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:28 pm

ah makes sense
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue3/6The Adventures of Hypno-Wolf Part 1 Chapter 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down