Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear friends of GBMP

2 posters

Go down

Dear friends of GBMP Empty Dear friends of GBMP

Post by Raven Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:07 pm

Dear,
Friends

Sorry guys but I am leaving again.... I have been feeling really depressed and bored. My attention span has gone down to a 0 as well as my activity on other things in RL. I'm finding it hard to get out of bed and talk to people. I'm pretty sure you guys have experienced this at some point. I don't really know why I'm feeling like this but it has been going on for a while now and I just need a break. Hopefully I return sometime but it can very from weeks to months. I wish to see you guys again!

Love,
Raven
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Dear friends of GBMP Left_bar_bleue3/6Dear friends of GBMP Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Dear friends of GBMP Left_bar_bleue100/100Dear friends of GBMP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Dear friends of GBMP Empty Re: Dear friends of GBMP

Post by Fenris Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:13 pm

Aw, I know that feeling, all too well. I hope you start feeling better soon! We're here for ya buddy- if you ever need someone to talk to! Come back soon! Smile
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Dear friends of GBMP Left_bar_bleue0/0Dear friends of GBMP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Dear friends of GBMP Left_bar_bleue0/0Dear friends of GBMP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down