Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowpaw of the SombreClan

3 posters

Go down

Shadowpaw of the SombreClan Empty Shadowpaw of the SombreClan

Post by Akauri Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:54 pm

Name: Shadowpaw, soon to be ShadowWhisper
   Age (in moons, please): 10 moons
   Gender (Male / Female): Female
   Description of character appearance: ShadowWhipser has olive-green eyes. She has a brown, red, and white coat. On her head, face, back, and tail her she has brown, red, and black fur. The rest of her coat is pure white. She is beautiful.  Shadow has clear, long sharp claws. Her claws make it easier to attack and kill prey. Shadow is strong, fast, energetic , smart and skilled.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
   Mate, if any: Nooo! Too young! x3
   Kit(s), if any: Pfft! You would ask that question! x3
   Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan, RillClan and ValiantClan: SombreClan
   Preferred rank: Warrior apprentice
   History of character (Optional)
   RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):[/b]
   Special code(s) - Only needed if you're a new user:
   Extra(s): Personality: Shadow has a quiet personality. She doesn't speak much. When she walks, cats can barely hear her. Shadow is very clean. She can't stand to see dirty things. She doesn't like getting dirty either. Her grooming could last for several hours. Shadow can be stern and harsh at times when she is surrounded by annoying cats. She is very honest, tough, independent, and loyal. Shadow likes to do her own things. She will tell other cats how she feels. She would protect and be truthful to every friend she has.
   Where you referred by someone? If so, who?

Last edited by Akauri on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akauri
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shadowpaw of the SombreClan Left_bar_bleue3/3Shadowpaw of the SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Health Bar:
Shadowpaw of the SombreClan Left_bar_bleue100/100Shadowpaw of the SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Where am I?

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Shadowpaw of the SombreClan Empty Re: Shadowpaw of the SombreClan

Post by Rosefang Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:00 pm

How can their name be shadowpaw if their a warrior?
Rosefang
Rosefang
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:11 pm

I don't think so. I will put "apprentice" behind warrior. Sorry about that, my mistake.
Akauri
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shadowpaw of the SombreClan Left_bar_bleue3/3Shadowpaw of the SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Health Bar:
Shadowpaw of the SombreClan Left_bar_bleue100/100Shadowpaw of the SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Where am I?

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:37 am

Shadowpaw of the SombreClan 2664407287

Just PM HowlingStar and let him know your character will need a mentor. Smile I'm sure it won't be long until he or one of the other admins comes online again. ^^
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shadowpaw of the SombreClan Left_bar_bleue2/5Shadowpaw of the SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Shadowpaw of the SombreClan Left_bar_bleue85/100Shadowpaw of the SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down