Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Truth (My book)

2 posters

Go down

Forgotten Truth (My book) Empty Forgotten Truth (My book)

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:53 am

EPILOGUE:
People say we're fantasies. Just rumors in the dark. Our pack may not be thriving but its there. Waiting for a time to strike for vengeance. My name you ask? Shioahmn. It means 'Forgotten Truth' in our dead language. Why is it dead? Ill tell you about the tragedy of our pack, the Deseriam pack. Ill start from the beginning when our pack was feared and great. Im a transvercant, Wolves that can turn human at any time. Normalaties, regular human beings thought of us as threats and we were. They did something terrible, and heres how it happened.

CHAPTER 1: It begins [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Shioahmn get back here you little-" i heard Leiess, my older brother bark after me. I smirked and ran faster my paws thumping into the snow, my fur blowing in the gusts of wind behind me. "Ill tell the Soahs your out here! Your not supposed to hunt alone! Its against pack law!" he howled after me. I skidded to a halt and turned to face where he was. "You'd never" I growled low and charged at him "I said i wanted to be alone! Don't make me drag you back there! I don't care about the stupid, ruthless Soahs!!" I snarled loud my long white fangs glistening in the moonlight. Leiess just laughed "Ha! You don't scare me little sister" he snapped back. "Ugh! Just, go away you little thorn in my pad!" i snapped and turned but suddenly there was a weight on my back. he did NOT just tackle me! i thought in anger. I turned and twisted jabbing my back legs into his stomach sending him soaring off. " Im training to me a Dorescent wolf! You can't beat me in battle I'm being trained by the best" I growled. "Why can't you just leave me alone Leiess! Stop acting like mum!" she snapped turning to run "Don't talk about mum, don't bring her up. Your not supposed to talk of the dead" Leiess spoke quietly. I instantly felt bad and turned my head "Hunt with me, they won't know. It will get your mind off things" I spoke quietly glancing at him with my amber eyes. "Fine" he finally said after a few moments. I turned and walked looking for scents of Caribou, moose, and mule deer. I always hunted at night and in the winter because my fur was white, i blended in. Unlike Leiess who had fur as black as a starless night. He began to speak but i cut him off "Shh!" a soft crackle was heard and the scent of mule deer hit my nose. I turned and instantly creeped towards the sound. He flanked me at the left, i was in lead. We soon spotted a large male mule deer when i heard a few very faint snaps behind me. When i turned my brother turned into human form "Leiess! What are you doing?" i asked quietly. He turned his head "I'll circle around it and scare it towards you, then you do what you always do. Your the fastest, if the bull slips the attack you can chase him down" he said softly and circled the mule deer. I heard the loud yells of my brother then the loud thumping of hooves. It headed my direction, suddenly the deer burst from the bracken in front of me. I was about to jump when suddenly its scent was foreign. Its eyes were.... white!? I stumbled back as it charged me. "Leiess!" I howled before I jumped and ran along the deers back and hopped off. It turned its head and snorted and began charging me again. I gasped in fear as the thing jabbed its antlers into my chest and flung me up high. Suddenly everything went white as i hit the snow.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Forgotten Truth (My book) Left_bar_bleue6/6Forgotten Truth (My book) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Forgotten Truth (My book) Left_bar_bleue100/100Forgotten Truth (My book) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Truth (My book) Empty Re: Forgotten Truth (My book)

Post by Akauri Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:56 am

Good job! I could picture it in my mind! Keep it up! :3
Akauri
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Forgotten Truth (My book) Left_bar_bleue3/3Forgotten Truth (My book) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Health Bar:
Forgotten Truth (My book) Left_bar_bleue100/100Forgotten Truth (My book) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Where am I?

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:00 am

thx Very Happy i will try and post a chapter a week, is that ok?
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Forgotten Truth (My book) Left_bar_bleue6/6Forgotten Truth (My book) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down