Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roserock

5 posters

Go down

Roserock Empty Roserock

Post by Roserock Sun May 25, 2014 10:25 am

Name: Roserock
Age (in moons, please): 14 moons.
Gender (Male / Female): Female
Description of character appearance: A gorgeous golden tabby with bright, blue eyes. Due to her apprentice training and both of her parents, she is quite tall.
Mate, if any: None
Kit(s), if any: None
Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan, RillClan and ValiantClan: Sombreclan.
Preferred rank: Warrior.
History of character (Optional) As a kit, Roserock was always happy, always playing, like a normal kit, though whenever she would talk about having a sister, her parents would always give the 'worried parent' look to eachother, then when they would turn to her they would fake a smile and a laugh. Her father would always say "I wish you had one too." After that, days passed on, moons passed on, and Roserock became an apprentice. She was apprenticed to her father, who trained her to become very clever and fast. Roserock became a warrior at 12 moons, and at 13 moons, she learned a dark secret that her parents were keeping from her. They told her that she had another sister, yet she had died in birth. Roserock was surprised for a few days after giving a mega outburst to her parents, before apologizing to them. Roserock believes that even if a secret is filled with sorrow and misery, they are always kept for a reason.
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample): Roserock felt her claws dig deep into the grass as she stared in front of her at her parents, eyes blazing with confusion and hatred. "If if was just a secret, why would you keep it from me?" She asked them, her voice cracking. "All those times I said I wish I had a sister, I really did have a sister all along?" She managed the grip herself from pouncing onto her fellow family, her parents, the ones she thought would never keep a secret from her. "I wish I had a family that wouldn't tell me lies, that wouldn't keep secrets from me! Not this family!"
Special code(s) - Only needed if you're a new user: Never give up
Extra(s): Roserock can get tempered easily with secrets, and if someone tells her a secret, unless it's really important, she will tell anyone. Other then that, she is very friendly and always wants to have friends!
Where you referred by someone? If so, who? Don't think so, sorry.
Roserock
Roserock
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Roserock Left_bar_bleue1/1Roserock Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Roserock Left_bar_bleue100/100Roserock Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Roserock Empty Re: Roserock

Post by Raven Sun May 25, 2014 1:16 pm

Welcome to GBMP RoseRock! Sorry if there airnt many people on... but its wonderful to have you with us!
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Roserock Left_bar_bleue3/6Roserock Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Fri May 30, 2014 5:37 pm

Welcome Rose! Im PurekitandTerror :3 nice to meet you! Im sorry that you didnt have much time to really be apart of the forum due to it shutting down, but i really wish i could've roleplayed with you :C
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Roserock Left_bar_bleue6/6Roserock Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:10 pm

When i look at the site and hardly no ones here i get watery eyes... is that weird?
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Roserock Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:10 pm

No ;w; I mostly came here because of an old friend of mine, yet by the looks of it he rarely comes on.
Roserock
Roserock
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:23 pm

Shh its okay *huggels* Feels like a grave yard.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:10 pm

The forum has closed down. I apologize for this inconvenience. Smile
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Roserock Left_bar_bleue5/5Roserock Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Roserock Left_bar_bleue43/100Roserock Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 am

;-; *le cries and throws a tantrum of complete and udder greif* DX
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:03 am

Awwww..... its okayz......... i'll wait for this site to come back foreverz!
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Roserock Left_bar_bleue12/13Roserock Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Roserock Left_bar_bleue55/100Roserock Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:57 am

me and you both buddy ;-;
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roserock Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:10 pm

Oh wait, one second, i'm gonna randomly fix this stuff like an idiot ._.

Name: Roserock
Age (in moons, please): 14 moons.
Gender (Male / Female): Female
Description of character appearance: A gorgeous golden tabby with bright, blue eyes. Due to her apprentice training and both of her parents, she is quite tall.
Mate, if any: None
Kit(s), if any: None
Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan, RillClan and ValiantClan: Sombreclan.
Preferred rank: Warrior.
History of character (Optional) As a kit, Roserock was always happy, always playing, like a normal kit, though whenever she would talk about having a sister, her parents would always give the 'worried parent' look to eachother, then when they would turn to her they would fake a smile and a laugh. Her father would always say "I wish you had one too." After that, days passed on, moons passed on, and Roserock became an apprentice. She was apprenticed to her father, who trained her to become very clever and fast. Roserock became a warrior at 12 moons, and at 13 moons, she learned a dark secret that her parents were keeping from her. They told her that she had another sister, yet she had died in birth. Roserock was surprised for a few days after giving a mega outburst to her parents, before apologizing to them. Roserock believes that even if a secret is filled with sorrow and misery, they are always kept for a reason.
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample): Roserock felt her claws dig deep into the grass as she stared in front of her at her parents, eyes blazing with confusion and hatred. "If if was just a secret, why would you keep it from me?" She asked them, her voice cracking. "All those times I said I wish I had a sister, I really did have a sister all along?" She managed the grip herself from pouncing onto her fellow family, her parents, the ones she thought would never keep a secret from her. "I wish I had a family that wouldn't tell me lies, that wouldn't keep secrets from me! Not this family!"
Special code(s) - Only needed if you're a new user: Never give up
Extra(s): Roserock can get tempered easily with secrets, and if someone tells her a secret, unless it's really important, she will tell anyone. Other then that, she is very friendly and always wants to have friends!
Where you referred by someone? If so, who?- FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERALClew.
Roserock
Roserock
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:19 am

I.... i refered you??? WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DOUST THOU MAKE ME COME BACK AND CRY!?!? ;~;
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Roserock Left_bar_bleue12/13Roserock Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Roserock Left_bar_bleue55/100Roserock Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum