Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the nursery

+6
Raven
Fenris
mboutwell7
♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥
Alpha Okami
Braveheart2003
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

the nursery - Page 2 Empty Re: the nursery

Post by Raven Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:37 pm

Nova smiled as she felt her son Trip over her front paws and into her fluffy chest. "Oh your fine" She licked him to calm the surpirsed pup then turning him over. Then she heard Lyall Break into a fit of laughter. Soon enough she seen what she was laughing about and shook her head but had a huge grin on her maw. Seeing Aleera run in a frantic hurry to get away from her tail. "Calm down Aleera you'll wake the whole pack up." She woofed softly before adding "And you know whats chasing you? Your fizzy white tail." She got up and walked carefully over to the white pup. Picking her up did she go back and lay down and licked Aleera's small head. nuging her closer to the newcomer "Aleera this is Lyall, she's your denmate though she's older." She said as she pushed the pup closer.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
the nursery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/6the nursery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
the nursery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100the nursery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:39 pm

Aleera looked at her mother and plopped her head on Renzo's tail and fell asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:48 pm

Lyall giggled watching them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:36 am

Nova yawned and laied her head down to get some rest. She was still on high alert but she closed her eyes soon having the soft snors of her. Curling her tail around Aleera and Renzo to keep them from the bitter cold.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
the nursery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/6the nursery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
the nursery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100the nursery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Lyall heard her yawn and stepped back knowing she must be tired
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:15 pm

Renzo peeked over her tail, pulling his own away from Aleera. His sparkling icy blues blinked curiously at Lyall and his tiny cranium tilted. Very carefully, he pulled himself out of his mother's embrace and wobbled toward Lyall. It was hard for him to move properly, due to his chubby stomach that limited his leg movement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:02 pm

She grinned at the little pup, "Hey there"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:09 pm

Feeling movement Aleera jumped up and playfully tackled her brother. She barked and nibbled his ear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:02 pm

Nova awoke to the squeal of Aleera. She awoke and watched the pups in the den.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:54 pm

The black lupine growled at his sister, pushing her away with his paw playfully. He gently head butted her before continuing on his adventure. Renzo plopped on his hindquarters, staring intently up at Lyall. Blinking, he began nibbling at her paws.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:47 pm

She smiled moving her paw briefly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:52 pm

He followed it eagerly, walking on clumsy paws. He woofed, tiny tail slicing the air.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:54 pm

Nova watched as Renzo followed Lyall's paw. Giggling to herself did she watch with amused eyes as Renzo's paws kept him from going as fast. Looking down at Aleera did she lick the twin-like pup on her head till her back before turning her gaze back on her brother.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:56 pm

(lets just say they can talk) Aleera looked at her mother with her big eyes. "Mama. I don't wanna be a scout OR a sentinel."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mboutwell7 Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:58 am

Lupita had awoken to the sound of other pups playing and was currently making her way towards the others.
(srry I've been gone, parents)
mboutwell7
mboutwell7
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
the nursery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5the nursery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
the nursery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue98/100the nursery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: I really should've thought this through... OH WELL, I'M IN IT NOW!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:15 am

Renzo roared in laughter at his sister's comment, abandoning Lyall's paw and prancing rather ungracefully to her. "Then what ARE you going to be?" His cerulean binoculars scraped the den until his unwavering stare landed on Lupita.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mboutwell7 Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:35 pm

Lupita straightened up as his gaze landed on her. She then smiled at him and stepped out of the shadows, "Hi." she said in her small quiet voice.
mboutwell7
mboutwell7
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
the nursery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5the nursery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
the nursery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue98/100the nursery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: I really should've thought this through... OH WELL, I'M IN IT NOW!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:08 pm

Lyall bounded out of thed en, bored
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:08 pm

(Ok)

Nova twitched her ears at Aleeras coment. "There not just scout or sentinels, theres other ranks to." She gazed down at Aleera before giving Renzo a hard look meaning 'be nice.' "There are also Shamans, Guardians, Beta, Delta, and Alphas." She spoke then added. "You have plenty of time, why do you ask this?" She asked kindly before hearing a new voice. Turning her head did she see a new pup. "Hello and who might you be?" She asked kindly as she waited for a reply from the two.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by mboutwell7 Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:06 pm

"I'm Lupita." She said, smiling, "I'm guessing those two are new pups." She said, gesturing to the the two smaller pups.
mboutwell7
mboutwell7
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:40 pm

Aleera blinked. "I wanna be a Shaman."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mboutwell7 Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:43 pm

"I want to be a sentinel." Lupita said to Aleera, "I like to stay up a bit later and it would be nice to hunt for the pack and protect the boarders."
mboutwell7
mboutwell7
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:27 am

OOPS, SORRY. I have missed a lot. xD

The Alpha smiled down, watching the pups in content. "They will make fine wolves to Washaki," he barked, grinning from ear-to-ear. The male wolf glanced to Lupita, "Lupita," he barked, "It is time for you to move to the Rendezvous den," he said. "Go and meet the wolves in there and soon, Alphess Aiyana and I will call you forward to receive an invitation." The black wolf glanced to Nova, "How are you?"
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by mboutwell7 Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Lupita's eyes gleemed as she heard the news, she nodded to the alpha and quickly walked to entrance, stepping out side (to the entrance, then the Rendezvous den~!)
mboutwell7
mboutwell7
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:35 am

"You would be perfect for a Shaman. And you would to." She said to Lupita. Then directed her answer to Okami "Fine thanks for asking" she said before looking at the pups her tail wagging softly.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:33 pm

Aleera's eyes landed on the Alpha. "Who are you?" She asked politely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Lyall padded out of the den
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:32 am

He chuckled to Lupita's response then gazed down to Aleera. "I'm Alpha Okami," the black wolf barked his reply. His golden yellow eyes on the two pups, memories of his own offspring appeared in his head.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Nova got up and stretched out her limbs before sitting down again.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:13 pm

Nezous was wandering around and cam across what looked the nursery. He walked along and saw a wolf with her two pups. Then he walked up to her to try and make a new friend. "Hello there.." Nezous said shyly.
Nezous
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
the nursery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1the nursery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:24 pm

Nova flicked an ear to an unknown voice. She instantly go up and went to her pups side standing over the youth. She scanned her pale freen eyes to find them landing on a silver and white brute. "Are you new? Never seen you around these parts." She replied warmly but atill stood protectively over her pups and Lyall.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:30 pm

Nezous layed down showing not threat. "Yes i am new. Just came in today actually. What's your name if you don't mind me asking?" He asked with shyness in his voice.
Nezous
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
the nursery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1the nursery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:36 pm

"Well its a pleasure to meet you. My name is Nova mother of Aleera and Renzo. You are?" She replied but asked too. Seeing he was no threat did she relax and try to connect with the brute.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:39 pm

Nezous looked over at the pups seeing how adorable they were. He then stood back up and said with a big grin, "My name's Nezous."
Nezous
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:51 pm

"Nice name, Nezous." She said before asking "where do you come from?" She asked before laying down.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:54 pm

Nezous looked down sadly. "To be honest I'm not sure. We were always moving around and neither of my parents would tell me anything." He looked back up at Nova and showed off his goofy grin to brighten the mood.
Nezous
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:59 pm

Nova nodded understanding "well at least I know how you feel, just different. " She smiled at his grin, looking over at her pups as she remembered her lost mate.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:02 am

Nezous smiled again at seeing Nova smile know he accomplished what he was trying to do. Changing the subject, Nezous asked "How old are your pups?"
Nezous
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:14 am

Being pulled out of her memory did she reply "They are 3 months almost 4" she said as she thought of their future.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:26 am

He slowly walked up to the pups sniffing them careful not to cause any harm to them. "Mind if I play with them. I've been told I am very good with kids?" Nezous asked still watching the pups.
Nezous
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:37 am

(Their roleplays ain't on xD)
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:22 am

The term is pups, not kids. xD Dw, I always get my RL words muddled with RP terms.

Alpha Okami glanced across to Nezous, "Hello," he barked, warmly. The male's amber eyes flickered. "You are the new wolf to the pack, am I correct? I'm Alpha Okami." He glanced across to Nova, "How are you feeling?"
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:23 am

The snowy white fea looked to Okami, "im fine hungry and bored is all." She beamed before , laying down and grooming herself.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:21 pm

Nezous seen another wolf coming towards them. "Yes I am new." He said with a stoic voice. Not much emotion into it. He can feel the other personality coming onto him. A war is going off in his head and no one realizes it.
Nezous
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Nova shook of the feeling, she looked outside feeling the need ro run. But she knew she could not do so until her young were older.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:28 pm

He looked at Nova and notice her sudden mood change and said, "If you want i can watch them for a few so you can go."
Nezous
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:38 pm

Nova perked her ears at hearing Nerzous comment. "Thanks, im really grateful. Ill just be out the den, give a howl if you need me." She smiled before licking the two on the the heads, then got up and brushed past Nerzous.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Nezous smiled as Nova walked away. He walked over to the pups, layed down next to them, and started nuzzling them so the pups wouldn't be afraid of him.
Nezous
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:56 pm

A toxic growl ripped from Renzo's throat, sharp ivories clashing as he snapped at the unfamiliar male. His hackles rose to improve his size as he pedaled backward and away from the male. He thought to himself.. How could mum leave us here with THIS male? I don't know him! With a heated glare, he bathed the stranger in silent accusations.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:07 pm

The war was nearing its end in Nezous' head. The pup called Renzo growled and snapped at me. I stood up to show dominance. "Renzo. Why did you do that?" He said in a strong, deeper voice. The other personality has taken over.
Nezous
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next