Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~

+6
*Firefly*
Lois
Alue
HowlingStar
Aurora
Fenris
10 posters

Go down

Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~

Post by Fenris Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Hail: A shy, and terribly skittish young tom could use some company over here!

He is very VERY nervous around others. So maybe a more happy upbeat she could break down his stuttering shell? Very Happy
After that shell is broken, he'll be more upbeat and adventurous; though will still shy away from larger crowds of cats. (The Gathering would drive him nuts xD) Basically he is a kind but quiet tom.
If any clan or loner she-cats are interested come on down. Hail probably isn't going anywhere at this rate. He of course will join the clan with you if your character has already joined one.

Hail is a 15 moon, lithe small lean tom with pale blue-gray fur and alert green eyes.

Anyone interested?  Time is a ticking! Smile

Last edited by Fenris on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty Re: Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~

Post by Aurora Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Possibly Chestnutpool or Aurora, but I already commented anyway xD Just don't know which one it might be.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue4/7Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue89/100Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty Re: Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:34 pm

how about silverfeather?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:41 pm

OHHH. Wink
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue4/5Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue90/100Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Some competition! :3
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue4/7Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue89/100Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:59 am

Let the competition.... BEGIN! Very Happy
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:16 pm

OOHHZ. THE LADIES ARE ALL FOR YAH HAILY.
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue2/5Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue85/100Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:47 pm

What about my seedy beast Grouse? Very Happy
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue1/1Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:05 pm

How am I going to compete with all these shmexay kats? D': LOLxD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:34 pm

you should pick silverfeather. heres a pic of her

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
heres a better one

and a few more

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Or Froststream! =)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue10/10Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:34 am

But it's your choice. I just don't want to come out as the last person to reply and end up getting ditched once again. M_M
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue10/10Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:16 pm

Pleaaase no double posting. You could edit your last post.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:31 pm

Gingerflower, maybe?
She is 15 moons and lives in SombreClan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:52 pm

You sure are popular. xDD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue6/6Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue81/100Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:05 pm

Gosh, seriously xD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:46 pm

XD Yup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:20 am

OHHH. :3 FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT FOR THE TOMMIES LURRVEE!!
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue4/5Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue90/100Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:18 am

You have all the she-kittiiess!
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue2/5Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue97/100Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:37 pm

She-skittles xD I just had to say that.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:15 pm

XD THIS IS HILARIOUS.

I play a med. cat and a shaman wolf so I can't compete but there should judges!

XD funniest part is that Fenris stopped replying in the end.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:19 pm

Nah, Fenris is taking a break :3
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:54 am

XD She needs it...

Last edited by HomunculusFear on Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:03 am

Fenny is aweshum :3 I hope she returns soon,
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue1/1Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue98/100Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:51 am

Yep... These notifications will explode in her face if she gets them...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:22 pm

Pick me O_O xD
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:37 pm

What no why, Gingerflower is funner and not gray... (No offense)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:57 pm

Unless she's like me and turned off the notifications. Razz
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:52 am

HomunculusFear wrote:Yep... These notifications will explode in her face if she gets them...
O_O WOW! Everyone wants Hailster! xD
I got attacked by all of these notifications as soon as I opened my email today. My Inbox was almost full! *Is drowning in all of the comments* Go and save yourselves, I might not make it!
Just kidding, but how old are all your she-kitties anyway?
It would be nice to know so I can shorten down the potential crush(es) that he might have. Very Happy
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:51 am

Grouse is 23 moons old xD She is still young and fresh.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:45 pm

Chestnut is around 17 moons old Razz So, still an inexperienced warrior. A fetus. xD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:45 pm

OHH :3
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Gingerflower is 15 moons...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Great! Thanks everybody! Very Happy
There is soo many to choose from Dx I think I should make more tommie characters soon.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:31 pm

i will be your mate, if you want me to. if you see any posts it's just because i don't know who my mate will be. if you wanna know more about me just ask. if you want me to be your mate you might wanna hurry, because some one else could take me...Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:56 pm

amber-dash wrote:i will be your mate, if you want me to. if you see any posts it's just because i don't know who my mate will be. if you wanna know more about me just ask. if you want me to be your mate you might wanna hurry, because some one else could take me...Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Read my message I posted to you, earlier: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue98/100Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:08 am

i am getting a new character that will be perfect for you. please be her mate. her name will be willow paw and you could be her mate❤ Very Happy 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:10 am

Apprentices can't have mates. Smile Unless, she left a clan when she was an apprentice and is actually old enough to be a warrior but isn't a warrior because she is not in a clan.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue5/5Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue43/100Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:04 am

Apprentices can't have mates, but they may have crushes if they are old enough. Though I'm sorry, Hail is already around a warrior age, and I think he might be a little old for your character. Thanks anyway, though Very Happy
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:04 am

Haily scaredy of females?
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Left_bar_bleue97/100Mr.Shy and hesitant could use some company~ Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:18 am

Jason must of scared Haily with his femininity xD
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:25 am

HAHAHA. Ohhhh, I hope he see's that. xDD We're so mean to him xDDD
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:27 am

Oh well, Jason must learn to forgive and forget xD
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:13 am

Good luck Mr Shy! xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:23 pm

I'm Rainleaf. I've been searching for a tom!!!
If you want, feel free to be, *Gulp*, my mate. =3 I'm in ValiantClan
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Haha xD well that should be interesting- Hail is going to join Tempestclan. He hasn't quite yet, but he will soon.

Anyone still interested?? Hail is still free!
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Storm could be. I was gonna make her join a clan besides SombreClan, and then a lot later figure out she's half-older-sister to Rainkit/mist and Firekit/spark. Drama. Razz

So maybe she joins TempestClan along with Oreo (If it's okay) and Storm ends up with Hail after being friends etc. etc.

Let me know. Razz
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down