Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's drawings: Beginning to End.

2 posters

Go down

Shadow's drawings: Beginning to End. Empty Shadow's drawings: Beginning to End.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:49 pm

You might never see this in artists, but will it be cool to see how they drew the first time they picked up the pencil? Well for me it's not like that. But let's say it's my first attempt at Manga and how much I improved. So I decided to show you guys. (This is all from my Photobucket account, this amount is less than what I originally done)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Above: Beginning of my drawing style. Does it seem weird? Ok. Now let me show you how I draw right now...from last year to today. (Less drawings than below because I stopped scanning stuff to my computer)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I will be happy to explain some of the drawings I decided to show here (from top to the bottom drawing):

1. My FIRST manga drawing. (Not my BIG first, but the first). I was trying to draw in that toony sim form, which I decided to get rid of when I started to develop.

2. My Two characters, Shadowtail and Ricky. (I might use Shadowtail in the RP...except Shadowtail will be a real cat (instead of dog) and have black fur (instead of brown). I may consider keeping them for future characters.

3. A drawing request for a friend to manga-fiy her RP character.

4. My first time trying to draw an angel (I don't think I did it again since, if I did....then I don't have it anymore...lol)

5. Drawing an Absol Dijinka during final exams....rofl.

6. Ricky in better form....this time with longer hair and red eyes.

7. Shadowtail in better form (Tip: I drew her in the back of my report card....I got bored).

8. Another Pokemon Dijinka (Umbreon)....also during Final exams.

9. Some dialogue for Shadowtail....let's just say I never drew comics w/ dialogue again after that.

10. My first animal drawing...this time it was Okami from.....the videogame Okami.

1-10 were drawn when I was in middle school (ages 11-13...I am now 18 years old. So now it is time to show you drawings when I was 17-today....some are actually older but I will not say)

11. My first attempt of naming a new pokemon. You can call it a Volhunh (Latin for 'three'....correct me if I am wrong). A three-tailed pokemon...and I don't know if I can consider this part of the vulpix evolution or a ghost-type eevee evolution.

12. Volhunh in Color.

13. Vladimir Erebus. I actually drew this for my teacher....he has the original copy XD

14. My first computer drawing....seriously my hand was killing me for days when I was done. Was for a 'Paint project' in vocational class.

15. Conner Erebus; drawn for an RP I was in.

16. Flieseon, a made-up Pokemon I created. A Flying-type eevee evolution

17. Cheryl Duncan, another character made for an RP....or...WAS but I decided not to...now it just sits in an album.

I hope you liked them. I can still draw but I am not going to sell them unless I have time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shadow's drawings: Beginning to End. Empty Re: Shadow's drawings: Beginning to End.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:50 pm

I see that some of the drawings were cut off...if you want to see its full size then reply or Pm me. And tell me the number of the picture so I know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shadow's drawings: Beginning to End. Empty Re: Shadow's drawings: Beginning to End.

Post by HowlingStar Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Please don't doublt post, just edit your original post. Smile

Nice drawings though! Really nice. Smile
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shadow's drawings: Beginning to End. Left_bar_bleue4/5Shadow's drawings: Beginning to End. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Shadow's drawings: Beginning to End. Left_bar_bleue90/100Shadow's drawings: Beginning to End. Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:02 pm

You improved really well through out your days that I'm jealous! =D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Really nice transition (: The improvements over time were really nice.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shadow's drawings: Beginning to End. Left_bar_bleue4/7Shadow's drawings: Beginning to End. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Shadow's drawings: Beginning to End. Left_bar_bleue89/100Shadow's drawings: Beginning to End. Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down